I've been using sci hub without having to download anything but PDFs.
What is it asking you to download?
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:38 pm
- Forum: Scientific & Academic Papers
- Topic: Enzymes in Citrus Fruit, Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase of Lemons and Oranges
- Replies: 2
- Views: 325
Can't GAD only convert glutamate if there's vitamin B6 present? I don't think citrus has much vitamin b.
- Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:20 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: drying stipes and dosing
- Replies: 3
- Views: 360
According to the paper linked here,viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12 there's a decent amount of ibo and mus in the stem too. You might as well grab them too, unless saving space/weight is that important to you