Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:36 pm
- Forum: Preparation Methods
- Topic: Kombucha for decarboxylation? Amanita muscaria kombucha?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 16
Hi all, just wondering if anyone else uses kombucha for decarboxylation of ibotenic acid. I make my own kombucha and I tend to end up with leftover, extremely strong kombucha that is too acidic to drink for my own sensory enjoyment. I usually simmer my caps in water with a little bit of this kombuch...
- Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:59 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Is there a scientific reason for the two-day alcohol abstinence rule?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 544
Not recommending that anyone else do this, but I drink an amanita tea of ~1-2 grams after drinking alcohol sometimes. I don't drink heavily, usually 3-4 drinks, but alcohol impacts my sleep in a very disruptive way and if I make a tea out of 1-2 grams of dried mushroom I sleep well through the night...