Vendors for Aminita Muscaria?

The Fly Agaric, most famous mushroom with a rich cultural history.
psychedelicauroras
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Vendors for Aminita Muscaria?

Post by psychedelicauroras » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:20 pm

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well in these crazy times. I recently bought an ounce of Aminita Muscaria from aminitamuscariastore.com with intention to microdose on it to self-medicate. The vendor is located in Lithuania and seems pretty legit, they some good reviews on their site. Has anyone else ever bought from these guys? Thank you for reading!

Sid_Hatrack

Re: Vendors for Aminita Muscaria?

Post by Sid_Hatrack » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:14 pm

Just thought I would point out that the correct spelling is "amanita" not "aminita", so copying and pasting the url you posted will not open the site amanitamuscariastore.com

They do appear to be knowledgeable and caring about their product. I notice there seem to be more stores sourced from eastern Europe than the US. and pricing is significantly less that what I see in the US, sometimes half the amount with free shipping. Makes sense as that is where this all seem to have originated.

Lambcult

Post by Lambcult » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:13 pm

The amanitamuscariastore.com does have amanita suggested by the dreamer herself.
I got a package of 25g. In case you are younger I say as someone who was a child who would experiment; It is not discreet. So unless no one knows what "Amanita Muscaria" is they'll know.
I got my package withing 15 days but that was right before this quarantine craziness. I'm not sure how mailing systems are working from Lithuania.
Only Loser Fall In Love

neptox

Post by neptox » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:03 pm

Hi all!

I recently bought from http://amanitamuscariashop.com/
The quality is fine and the price is cheap.
Another one from Lithuania which I just ordered from is:
https://amanita.lt

I'll report back on quality but they're even a bit cheaper.

US based I know:

http://shamansgarden.com/

Would be happy about sources from different countries as I read that the chemical composition varies greatly and especially the ones from North East Europe were mentioned as rather weak. I'll try to find the source.
🍄🧙‍♂️

neptox

Post by neptox » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:12 am

Hi!

I contacted various online vendors regarding the drying temperature they apply for Amanita Muscaria. Here the first answers:

shamansgarden.com:
Our amanitas are sun dried so unfortunately I can’t give you an exact temperature that they were dried.
amanita.lt:
They were dried in industrial dryers at around +40 degrees celsius.
tbc
These users thanked the author neptox for the post:
Cloudykinz
🍄🧙‍♂️