Vendors for Aminita Muscaria?

The Fly Agaric, most famous mushroom with a rich cultural history.
psychedelicauroras
Has thanked: 0

Vendors for Aminita Muscaria?

Post by psychedelicauroras » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:20 pm

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well in these crazy times. I recently bought an ounce of Aminita Muscaria from aminitamuscariastore.com with intention to microdose on it to self-medicate. The vendor is located in Lithuania and seems pretty legit, they some good reviews on their site. Has anyone else ever bought from these guys? Thank you for reading!
These users thanked the author psychedelicauroras for the post:
bigsalisr

Sid_Hatrack

Re: Vendors for Aminita Muscaria?

Post by Sid_Hatrack » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:14 pm

Just thought I would point out that the correct spelling is "amanita" not "aminita", so copying and pasting the url you posted will not open the site amanitamuscariastore.com

They do appear to be knowledgeable and caring about their product. I notice there seem to be more stores sourced from eastern Europe than the US. and pricing is significantly less that what I see in the US, sometimes half the amount with free shipping. Makes sense as that is where this all seem to have originated.

Lambcult

Post by Lambcult » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:13 pm

The amanitamuscariastore.com does have amanita suggested by the dreamer herself.
I got a package of 25g. In case you are younger I say as someone who was a child who would experiment; It is not discreet. So unless no one knows what "Amanita Muscaria" is they'll know.
I got my package withing 15 days but that was right before this quarantine craziness. I'm not sure how mailing systems are working from Lithuania.
Only Loser Fall In Love

neptox

Post by neptox » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:03 pm

Hi all!

I recently bought from http://amanitamuscariashop.com/
The quality is fine and the price is cheap.
Another one from Lithuania which I just ordered from is:
https://amanita.lt

I'll report back on quality but they're even a bit cheaper.

US based I know:

http://shamansgarden.com/

Would be happy about sources from different countries as I read that the chemical composition varies greatly and especially the ones from North East Europe were mentioned as rather weak. I'll try to find the source.
These users thanked the author neptox for the post:
Vica
🍄🧙‍♂️

neptox

Post by neptox » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:12 am

Hi!

I contacted various online vendors regarding the drying temperature they apply for Amanita Muscaria. Here the first answers:

shamansgarden.com:
Our amanitas are sun dried so unfortunately I can’t give you an exact temperature that they were dried.
amanita.lt:
They were dried in industrial dryers at around +40 degrees celsius.
tbc
These users thanked the author neptox for the post (total 2):
CloudykinzAmanitaN00b
🍄🧙‍♂️

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:40 am

Shamans gardens ones are ok. They are nice caps and seem to really have been dried very slowly over a long period of time based on thier texture but this combined with experience so far with them leads me to believe the super long drying process has lead to a loss in potency. I still love that vendor and continue to use them but I am looking Into other ones as well. I just recently ordered some Amanita Regalis from Lithuania. Some Amanita Pantherina from soma supplies which I have been told are powerful and from Washington State. Other than that I have some more from shamans garden coming A Muscaria that is and plan to try some Lithuanian A M when I get the chance to buy some. Hopefully I can also find some local ones for more comparison my season should be coming up.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

socalgirl723
Has thanked: 0

Post by socalgirl723 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:23 pm

The shamans garden amanitas are super low potency. I went through 2 oz and did feel a tiny effect similar to a low cannabis buzz but....Then I ordered a fresh batch from Lithuania and was sent to the moon lol

AmanitaN00b

Post by AmanitaN00b » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:26 pm

I purchased some from the https://www.amanitamuscariastore.com, and asked how they dried them, they said they were "dried around 24 hours in 40 degree celsius."

I mentioned it in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=559&start=10#top

And this is my report from today…
Okay, so this morning I nibbled (on an empty stomach) more of an amanita cap that has been "dried for around 24 hours in 40 degree celsius." — I ate a piece that was around the size of a 50p coin.

Felt nothing for a bit, then around 20 mins in I got a sudden rush and my body felt tingly and me head suddenly felt heavy and slow. I started to feel a little panicked, wondering if I'd overdone it but then remembered watching the Amanita Dreamer videos and knew it would be fine, after all it wasn't a huge amount. My hands also started to feel really jittery.

I decided to get out the house at this point and go for a walk in the countryside and clear my head. Felt much better after that, the walk was super enjoyable.
I got home after walking for 30 minutes and felt fine, I also felt like I had some nervous energy, and it would come in waves over the next few hours. But generally I've felt good and upbeat.

It's been around 5 hours since then and I feel fine now, it's been a good day so far…

Anyone else done or experienced similar?
Learning about the magical fly agaric.

AmanitaN00b

Post by AmanitaN00b » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:56 pm

Hmm, I Just purchased some more from www.amanitamuscariastore.com and they said they were harvested around 9 to 10 months ago…

Would this make them at the very tail end of last season, and if so does that mean they'll be less potent?

The last batch I had from them seemed to be very, very mild. Wondering if I should order from somewhere else. Guess I'll see how this new batch goes.

Any advice appreciated.
Learning about the magical fly agaric.

Isan

Post by Isan » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:19 am

AmanitaN00b wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:56 pm
Hmm, I Just purchased some more from www.amanitamuscariastore.com and they said they were harvested around 9 to 10 months ago…

Would this make them at the very tail end of last season, and if so does that mean they'll be less potent?

The last batch I had from them seemed to be very, very mild. Wondering if I should order from somewhere else. Guess I'll see how this new batch goes.

Any advice appreciated.
The muscarias I got from the amanita store were quite weak as well in my opinion. However, their Pantherina's were pretty good. I can't drop a specific link but I like the amanita shop over the amanita store.
May Peace Prevail on Earth