Tincture ratios

The Fly Agaric, most famous mushroom with a rich cultural history.
RogerDoc
Has thanked: 0

Tincture ratios

Post by RogerDoc » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:09 pm

For an alcohol based AM tincture, what would be my alcohol to AM be? I plan to use the 2 month alcohol steeping method with dried AM caps. I would also like to know what would be an appropriate amount of tincture for a microdose? : 8-)

Arktos

Re: Tincture ratios

Post by Arktos » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:57 pm

The tinctures I have bought are 7-10 g per 100 ml. Microdose varies a lot depending on person and batch. You need to calibrate on the batch used. Amanitadreamer describes how to do this. I find using teaspoon measure for testing a 10g/100ml tincture good, but my dose is more in to macro region. Be careful. I once overdosed by mistake a strong pantherina tincture. I was completely knocked out. Don’t test by taking several small doses, it can take 4 hours for the full effect to set in. Just take one dose per day maximum before you know what you are doing. Be patient. YMMV, as usual.
Arktos in my case refers to the bear, nothing else.

amanitaserbica
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tincture ratios

Post by amanitaserbica » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:30 am

Does tincture of amanita muscaria (RAW) have some effect on halucinations becouse I make this tincture for pain for external use.
I dont want to have halucinations at all, I just want to have more focus, and clean minds?.