Amanita pantherina

Discussion and research on the other Amanitas. This will be split into separate forums in due course.
brin1nj4@gmail.com
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Amanita pantherina

Post by brin1nj4@gmail.com » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:39 pm

I found some Amanita pantherina mushies on my property in the pacific northwest. I have never taken Amanita before so when I prepared my dose I wanted to be very careful. I took 2.2 grams of heat dried panther caps and boiled in one cup of water. I only felt a little body high for like an hour. I was told Panther caps are six times stronger than Amanita Muscaria? Does anybody know what a dose should be? I can't find any information that's not conflicting with each other. Please help!

amanitadreamer

Re: Amanita pantherina

Post by amanitadreamer » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:32 pm

brin1nj4@gmail.com wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:39 pm
I found some Amanita pantherina mushies on my property in the pacific northwest. I have never taken Amanita before so when I prepared my dose I wanted to be very careful. I took 2.2 grams of heat dried panther caps and boiled in one cup of water. I only felt a little body high for like an hour. I was told Panther caps are six times stronger than Amanita Muscaria? Does anybody know what a dose should be? I can't find any information that's not conflicting with each other. Please help!
The amanitas are so variable from one mushroom to the next and from each person to the next and from the season they grow that there is no one size fits all dosing information. You have to start small and titrate. I discuss this in my recreational dosing video. Good luck and congrats on your finds!
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Liquefy420
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

amanitaida
Has thanked: 0

Post by amanitaida » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:44 pm

The same happened to me, I found 1 amanita pantherina, and I decided to try microdosing. I started with0,2g and boiled in two cups of water. I took half of a teaspoon the first day, and I doubled the dose two times. I feel energic, and peaceful, i dont see any bright colours. The fist day I had a mandibular stiffness, never had it again though. I am going to increasse the dose until I feel something stronger, and I'll see how it goes. If any has more info it would be great to share different points of view.
These users thanked the author amanitaida for the post:
amanitadreamer

HongoMagico

Post by HongoMagico » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:00 pm

last night i took at 12 am 1 gram panterine dust . sublingual . (taste is not gourmet but not as strong as muscaria ). effects after 1and half hours. mainly imaginative , visual but not halucinatory or very marked. after 2 hours i get into bed . 4 hours sound sleep not lucid dreaming . wake up mildly energized for how i was lately (depressive state)..
ingested it with psychotherapeutic aim , but not much insight gained i guess. maybe i should rise dose next time. morover material was old enough +10 years ..

ps. no nausea or vomiting but very little aftertaste. in this regard pantherine seems more palatable to me than muscaria.i fasted dinner nonetheless..

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:37 pm

HongoMagico wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:00 pm
last night i took at 12 am 1 gram panterine dust . sublingual . (taste is not gourmet but not as strong as muscaria ). effects after 1and half hours. mainly imaginative , visual but not halucinatory or very marked. after 2 hours i get into bed . 4 hours sound sleep not lucid dreaming . wake up mildly energized for how i was lately (depressive state)..
ingested it with psychotherapeutic aim , but not much insight gained i guess. maybe i should rise dose next time. morover material was old enough +10 years ..

ps. no nausea or vomiting but very little aftertaste. in this regard pantherine seems more palatable to me than muscaria.i fasted dinner nonetheless..
The dried material starts to degrade after a year and after 2 years every little is left of actives. You might want to buy or forage some fresh ones.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

HongoMagico

Post by HongoMagico » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:08 pm

well , i can say mine were effective even after that long , definitely something happened. i took only 1 gram for fear of pantherine reports saying it to be so strong.

next time i am doing 2 or 3 grams of same stock though.

i keep even older muscaria stock too , never tried it again however i tried it back then when picked and got a definitely strong trip .