Amanita Regalis

Discussion and research on the other Amanitas. This will be split into separate forums in due course.
Basement
Has thanked: 0

Amanita Regalis

Post by Basement » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:14 am

Wanted to share my experiences with regalis.

First I made tea from one dried smallish cap with about 1-2dl of water and some lemon. Drank all of it in about two hours. I didn't feel anything and it did't help me sleep (why I started to experiment with these in the first place).

Next day I made tea from four fresh caps with about 1l of water and some lemon. That evening I had about 1dl of it and after about two hours fell asleep and slept almost eight hours without waking up. Usually I wake up several times a nigh.

Next evening I thought to up the dose a bit and had about 3dl of that tea. Again, fell asleep after about two hours, slept about three and then woke up to urinate. When I got back from the toilet, I noticed that something was going on. Walking felt funny, my feet felt super strong like I could easily run hundred miles per hour, or jump tens of metres in the air. :D But when I tried, gravity suddenly felt like it had at least tripled its force and it felt like I barely left the ground. Then I started writing a message about this hilariuos situation to my girlfriend, but it was difficult because my phone was like huge and very small at the same time and the letters popped up from the phone every time I pressed them. When I closed my eyes, the image of my phone converted to a funny picture of a drawn window with a smiling face looking in and that went side to side in my "vision". These visions and feelings were getting stronger, so I decided to try to go back to sleep. At first it seemed impossible, because all kinds of funny colourful images appeared and looped in my mind. Then I thought to watch some program from youtube (interview with Rosalind Watts), but that too prove to be a bit difficult as Rosalinds movements started kind of repeating in my vision. Soon after that the lights went out and I slept like a baby and woke up in the morning feeling excellent. Never had any nausea or anything negative.

My plan was never to trip, I just wanted to sleep, but this was really positive experience after all. :)
These users thanked the author Basement for the post:
Imme

tgt1002

Re: Amanita Regalis

Post by tgt1002 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:18 am

Very interesting
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

Basement

Post by Basement » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:21 am

Hello community!

Had the most amazing trip yesterday I want to share. I boiled a tea from about five-six dehydrated regalis caps and had almost all of it in about an hour (21:30-22:30). After an hour it started to kick in. First it was just a mild nice relaxing feeling, but slowly it got stronger. When I was relaxing at the couch, it felt like my body is just like a shell where my mind is trapped and if there would have been a hole in top of my head, I could fly away from it. When I closed my eyes, there was scenes which I had just seen and some scenes from what seemed another world, looping like flashes in my view. When I focused on my body, the whole body had a really euphoric and good feeling. What was really weird, was that time seemed to go really fast. When it felt like maybe thirty seconds had past, in reality more than ten minutes had gone. I think it's because I was so often wondering in my mind into the other reality. Sometimes when I blinked, first some past view was in my vision for a second before I saw what was really in front of me. Eventually I gave up at 1:30 about and fell asleep instantly and slept like a baby. Woke up at 6:30, had something to eat and went back to sleep and woke up at 10:30 feeling wonderful. This was definitely the most intense and most spiritual trip I've had with Amanitas so far. Loved it.

Today I've been wondering is it just a coincidence there are these substances in the nature which let us travel beyond this dimension.
These users thanked the author Basement for the post:
Isan

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:18 pm

Basement wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:21 am
Hello community!

Had the most amazing trip yesterday I want to share. I boiled a tea from about five-six dehydrated regalis caps and had almost all of it in about an hour (21:30-22:30). After an hour it started to kick in. First it was just a mild nice relaxing feeling, but slowly it got stronger. When I was relaxing at the couch, it felt like my body is just like a shell where my mind is trapped and if there would have been a hole in top of my head, I could fly away from it. When I closed my eyes, there was scenes which I had just seen and some scenes from what seemed another world, looping like flashes in my view. When I focused on my body, the whole body had a really euphoric and good feeling. What was really weird, was that time seemed to go really fast. When it felt like maybe thirty seconds had past, in reality more than ten minutes had gone. I think it's because I was so often wondering in my mind into the other reality. Sometimes when I blinked, first some past view was in my vision for a second before I saw what was really in front of me. Eventually I gave up at 1:30 about and fell asleep instantly and slept like a baby. Woke up at 6:30, had something to eat and went back to sleep and woke up at 10:30 feeling wonderful. This was definitely the most intense and most spiritual trip I've had with Amanitas so far. Loved it.

Today I've been wondering is it just a coincidence there are these substances in the nature which let us travel beyond this dimension.
Awesome. I have some regalis I bought but scared to use them because I don't know if the Lithuanian seller was expert enough not to send me something else by mistake.
~IDK who said this

Basement

Post by Basement » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:06 am

I think they are quite easy to identify though, with the yellowish color on the stem. But yeah, better safe than sorry..

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:44 am

Basement wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:06 am
I think they are quite easy to identify though, with the yellowish color on the stem. But yeah, better safe than sorry..
If you see my post titled big news I have getting an extract sample tested at a lab on my to do list I plan to use all Amanitas I have bought that to make a giant extract batch to take a sample from to get tested. Then once the results are back I can know 100% that I don't have a deadly concoction on my hands so they wont go to waste.
~IDK who said this