Amanita muscaria, with absolutely zero effect

Discussion and research on the other Amanitas. This will be split into separate forums in due course.
miatyank
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Amanita muscaria, with absolutely zero effect

Post by miatyank » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:25 am

Hi Amanita lovers,

I really need some advise, since I read an old book which described as the keeper of eternal life, doctors, even MSM is saying sometimes it heals depression and all beautiful things. So after research I ordered it, since I never seen it in Florida. Received an ounce, so first I tried 6, next day 7g, and since nothing happened I took all the leftover in(measured 14g) as I read in real milk.(They said somewhere real milk helps with it's enzymes) nothing, zero, nada. First I thought I had some sweating as a result but than I figure out it was 85 in the unit, and that also could cause it. I bought it originally for depression so I really need it.

In short: what am I missing, it was sun-dried, the seller said every person is different, but I am nothing special so please let me know what I am doing wrong, I took it on empty stomach. I kept in my mouth mixed with saliva but do I have to take an ounce? I am not suicidal.

Appreciate any help.

Thx

Newenglandforager
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amanita muscaria, with absolutely zero effect

Post by Newenglandforager » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:30 am

ive only jsut begun looking into how to prepare but i have not heard of this method. i saw something about how lactic acid will decarb but milk in and of itself isnt lactic acid. did you do the same method each time? did you try any other prep methods? sounds to me like it might be the methodology.

Nanner

Re: Amanita muscaria, with absolutely zero effect

Post by Nanner » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:31 pm

Hello, I am new at this too. I made a tea and froze in 1tsp portion cubes. When you say "absolutely zero effect" are you meaning that you don't physically feel anything? I have not felt anything physically but I do notice that when I don't take a cube, I am much less tolerant and short tempered.

In the video on amanitadreamer.net titled "How To Prepare Amanita Muscaria For Microdosing (Tea Recipe)". She states that if they are not dried at a high enough heat, above 155-160 Fahrenheit, they will not convert the ibotenic acid. Also, she mentions a Lemon tech video, which I have not been able to find, but in the "Trent Austin Patent for conversion" she recommends using a lemon for further conversion.

Have you had any further experience since your post? As I said, I'm new so I couldn't tell you but according to the videos I mentioned it sounds like you have had no conversion if not dried high enough. Was the milk heated?