entheo-science: Hans-Georg Schaaf: Der Fliegenpilz, Dosierung, Haltbarmachung und Anwendung (german w engl sub)

Videos focusing on the science and ecology of Amanitas and related topics.
UrsusSapiens

entheo-science: Hans-Georg Schaaf: Der Fliegenpilz, Dosierung, Haltbarmachung und Anwendung (german w engl sub)

Post by UrsusSapiens » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:09 am

entheo-science/Hans-Georg Schaaf: Der Fliegenpilz, Dosierung, Haltbarmachung und Anwendung
Hans-Georg Schaaf: Fly Agaric, Dosage, Preservation and Application

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY-aE4FwJuI&t=593s

Unfortunately this video is in German only, but there are auto-translated english sub titles. (And I am willing to help with any questions when it comes to translation :) )

H.G Schaaf is Master Chef, Master Dietary Chef and Instructor, and he runs the "Zaubertrankladen" (Magic potion shop) in Hamburg/Germany (http://www.zaubertrank-hamburg.de/english.php). In this video he talks about the fly agaric, and especially how to process it for safe and beneficial consumption, as well as for long term storage.

He also sells these products in his shop (no online vending of the more "interesting" merchandise ;) ) and teaches the necessary skills to brew your own fly agaric beer, fly agaric cheese, fly agaric syrups etc.
These users thanked the author UrsusSapiens for the post (total 2):
Amanita ResearchAquavitae
Nature isn't mute - it's man who is deaf.

Rebis

Re: entheo-science: Hans-Georg Schaaf: Der Fliegenpilz, Dosierung, Haltbarmachung und Anwendung (german w engl sub)

Post by Rebis » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Thank you for the link Ursus. I just about managed to follow it - listening and reading at the same time. Sometimes it was more useful just to listen.

Regarding the previous PM, I'm interested in propagating more Amanita muscarias where they don't grow yet. I've been thinking of possible different ways of doing it.

Best,
Rebis.