Terence McKenna speaks about John Allegro and Jesus Mushroom

Videos focusing on the mythology and folklore of Amanitas (mainly Amanita Muscaria).
Amanita Research
Site Admin

Terence McKenna speaks about John Allegro and Jesus Mushroom

Post by Amanita Research » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:16 pm

These users thanked the author Amanita Research for the post (total 2):
T36Imme

T36

Re: Terence McKenna speaks about John Allegro and Jesus Mushroom

Post by T36 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:37 pm

Terence was mostly interested in and used DMT,LCD,Psilocybin... and he died because of a Brain tumour!!! :( ive tried to hear the voices that he said he hears on the 5+psilocybin grams doses! U guess what happened :|
These users thanked the author T36 for the post (total 2):
Amanita ResearchImme

Marv

Post by Marv » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:50 pm

I heard the Mushroom too (psilocybe) and the first thing he said was to take him ONLY FOR HEALING. He said that was the only right purpose to eat him and that if I wanted to open his true potential I had to follow strictly this advice (actually it felt more like a rule than an advice).
Psilocybe is not for tripping, not for "spiritual blah blah", not for exploring consciousness or self, not for meeting god, not for travel in space/time. He does all of this, it is part of his effect/action but we have to take it for medicinal purpose only.

That was the message I received from the psilocybe mushroom and it was crystal clear. Did Terrence asked for medicine when he took the mushroom ? I don't know but this message was so profound and strong that it will resonate in my chest for my whole life.
These users thanked the author Marv for the post (total 3):
Amanita ResearchT36Imme

T36

Post by T36 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:36 pm

Terence said that you have to doubt what the voices are telling you, and that they will try to fool you! And i dont think he was interested in them as a medicine...

What kind of psilocybin mushrooms did you use and what was the dosage? Where they fresh or dried?

Also ive got to say that liberty caps helped me remember what i forgot on my AM trips...

Edit: and i dont think it normal hearing voices on psilocybin, cant you see the connection between hearing voices & Terence's death from brain tumor after 30 years of psilocybin & alikes use.
I would advice you to regularly check your brain (no disrespect or anything)

Marv

Post by Marv » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:14 am

It was with a dose of around 4g of freshly dried psilocybe semilanceata picked up at more than 2000m high. Eaten at night on the site where they grew, alone in a storm !

To me perceiving spirits with the senses is often subject of misunderstanding. Because it is already a manifestation and so an interpretation of the mind. Spirits and their messages or actions are more subtle than that, they can not be approached with ideas, nor senses nor words. When I use ideas and words to say "this spirit/mushroom told me that" you can be (almost) sure it is a lie.
Not the fact that I actually think they told me that but the message they effectively told me.
The experience itself is waaay too much personal to even think we can explain it.
It is like talking about an occult initiation. It is a secret and so you can not talk about it. It is a natural rule, not a choice. You can try your whole life to speak about secrets you received and explain them to people, that won't work ! Look at the messages from the so called prophets. They are secrets and even if people have the sensation to enter these secrets by listening your speech, the secrets will stay secrets and the mystic experiences can only be experimented, not told. If they are told they are just stories.

Hearing, like seeing or smelling or touching is often a "natural" problematic manifestation because it caches the attention on the phenomenon while hiding its true origin... People could become obnubilated by the manifestations and get stucked in them, maybe until developing diseases... Are not we living in a world of physical manifestations that we leave by dying from diseases ?

The one that experiment by himself the hidden mystic aspect of life (I call it death) becomes immortal. Knowing that he is transformed and he knows that others, if they want to know, have to go through such a personal experience and transformation.

Spirits speak without words and some of them consume our organs just like we eat plants and animals. That is normal.

I try to take care of my brain the best I can, also I am ready to offer my flesh and my life when needed.
These users thanked the author Marv for the post (total 2):
T36Imme

Imme

Post by Imme » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:28 pm

Mushrooms are medicine💖🍄🤶