List of possibly all science articles

Papers broadly covering the Amanita genus.
Druid z Podlesia
Has thanked: 0

List of possibly all science articles

Post by Druid z Podlesia » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:46 am

Hello everyone!
Im looking for volunteers that will help me with elaboration of science papers that i have collected from PubMed.
I've searched with query: muscimol or fly agaric or pantherina or muscaria, there was about 6500 articles to be scrolled. I choose 157 articles. Some of them are replicated and some of them are nonsense, but i think many of them will be precious.
So everyone interested please post the article name or ID that you will elaborate. You can post elaboration here or send a message to me.

The link to the list of articles.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1meVKu1_8cJ8U3NmgytmxxXy4M9x7rJygJYdhI3pJTTk/edit?usp=sharing

I think that 1 article is missing, it is about the nitrogen influence on amanita. ( watering amanita spot with nitrogen rich water could influence the potency)

So far 3 articles are already elaborated ( in polish):
-Analysis of hallucinogenic constituents in Amanita mushrooms circulated in Japan.
- Determination of muscimol and ibotenic acid in Amanita mushrooms by high-performance liquid chromatography and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
- Determination of muscimol and ibotenic acid in mushrooms of Amanitaceae by capillary electrophoresis.
In brief:
- Small amanitas looking like apple are the most potent, the IBO is not raising further.
- Bulb+leg>=cap
- Sun dried or 70/80 degrees C are the best ( but boiling for 3 hours in ph 2.9 is the best way or fermenting with Lactobacillus Plantarum and P-5-P (vitamin b6) )
- higher elevation = more potent amanitas (not sure)

Have a meaningful day and stay empowered!
These users thanked the author Druid z Podlesia for the post:
amanitadreamer

amanitadreamer

Re: List of possibly all science articles

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:21 pm

Druid z Podlesia wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:46 am
Hello everyone!
Im looking for volunteers that will help me with elaboration of science papers that i have collected from PubMed.
I've searched with query: muscimol or fly agaric or pantherina or muscaria, there was about 6500 articles to be scrolled. I choose 157 articles. Some of them are replicated and some of them are nonsense, but i think many of them will be precious.
So everyone interested please post the article name or ID that you will elaborate. You can post elaboration here or send a message to me.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1meVKu1_8cJ8U3NmgytmxxXy4M9x7rJygJYdhI3pJTTk/edit?usp=sharing

I think that 1 article is missing, it is about the nitrogen influence on amanita. ( watering amanita spot with nitrogen rich water could influence the potency)

-Analysis of hallucinogenic constituents in Amanita mushrooms circulated in Japan.
- Determination of muscimol and ibotenic acid in Amanita mushrooms by high-performance liquid chromatography and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
- Determination of muscimol and ibotenic acid in mushrooms of Amanitaceae by capillary electrophoresis.
In brief:
- Small amanitas looking like apple are the most potent, the IBO is not raising further.
- Bulb+leg>=cap
- Sun dried or 70/80 degrees C are the best ( but boiling for 3 hours in ph 2.9 is the best way or fermenting with Lactobacillus Plantarum and P-5-P (vitamin b6) )

I am so conflicted when trying to write to you here. I want to say that I have been waiting almost 2 years for someone to do this and I am so greatful!!! More than you know. I don't want to be critical of you at all, but some notes must be made here to help prevent mistakes and spreading more bad information. But please understand, if you are not a trained scientist, then I totally understand how easy it is to make mistakes and I am not being condescending. Just trying to make sure this is approached rightly....
What do you mean by elaboration? It's not translating.
That first one about Japan was studying mushrooms sold in and around japan that were being doped with other drugs, FYI.
Where you say "In brief" this is your reading the data and forming conclusions, right? I am familiar with these studies and these are not the conclusions of them. Be careful when you make claims to say that this is YOUR take on the data and you would like others to interpret it also.
Size has nothing to do with potency. Were you reading the hypotheses at the beginning of the study or the conclusions at the end?
I am intrigued by the missing one on nitrogen rich water possbily helping the potency. This is a lot of work and I am thankful for you doing this. I hope others jump in and start discussing the data here and let's see what we can pull from all this.
Also, pay attention to dates. A lot of research done in the 70's, 80's and 90's wound up being wrong and with new equipment and more knowledge, was over turned. Try to stick to studies from the late 90's to present day when you want to learn or quote or spread knowledge. The old studies are great references for original claims and researching pathways to understanding.
Thank you so much for doing this.
<3
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:28 pm

amanitadreamer wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:21 pm
Druid z Podlesia wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:46 am
Hello everyone!

In brief:
- Bulb+leg>=cap

I am so conflicted when trying to write to you here. I want to say that I have been waiting almost 2 years for someone to do this and I am so greatful!!! More than you know. I don't want to be critical of you at all, but some notes must be made here to help prevent mistakes and spreading more bad information. But please understand, if you are not a trained scientist, then I totally understand how easy it is to make mistakes and I am not being condescending. Just trying to make sure this is approached rightly....
What do you mean by elaboration? It's not translating.
That first one about Japan was studying mushrooms sold in and around japan that were being doped with other drugs, FYI.
Where you say "In brief" this is your reading the data and forming conclusions, right? I am familiar with these studies and these are not the conclusions of them. Be careful when you make claims to say that this is YOUR take on the data and you would like others to interpret it also.
Size has nothing to do with potency. Were you reading the hypotheses at the beginning of the study or the conclusions at the end?
I am intrigued by the missing one on nitrogen rich water possbily helping the potency. This is a lot of work and I am thankful for you doing this. I hope others jump in and start discussing the data here and let's see what we can pull from all this.
Also, pay attention to dates. A lot of research done in the 70's, 80's and 90's wound up being wrong and with new equipment and more knowledge, was over turned. Try to stick to studies from the late 90's to present day when you want to learn or quote or spread knowledge. The old studies are great references for original claims and researching pathways to understanding.
Thank you so much for doing this.
<3
Some of the more recent research here is fantastic! Thank you :)
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Druid z Podlesia

Post by Druid z Podlesia » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:20 am

Sorry for my english. With elaboration i meant something like a translation for non-science humans like me. My friend checked those papers i mentioned , translated it to polish and more comprehensive language. They are attached to this reply. Small mushies got better and more intensive taste so they propably are more concentrated MUS and IBO. This could be verified by checking other mushrooms like Boletus or Cantharellus cibarius ( got anti parasite substance).
Old papers can be outdated but translating them is also vital because we can compare it to more recent studies.
Attachments
Zawartości IBO i MUS w grzybach suszonych (Dry A. muscaria) w zależności od metody suszenia + zrodla.pdf
(946.96 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
Zawartości IBO i MUS w grzybach świeżych (Raw) a w grzybach suszonych (Dry) + zrodla.pdf
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 146 times

Druid z Podlesia

Post by Druid z Podlesia » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:44 am

i have mistaken the titles of the articles that have been checked. I checked it now, the mentioned papers in the pdf are absent on my list, they cant be found on PubMed but on J-Stage. I need to check also J-Stage for other papers.

Druid z Podlesia

Post by Druid z Podlesia » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:53 am

Check this also
Attachments
Zawartości IBO i MUS w grzybach świeżych i suszonych w zależności od części owocnika + zrodla.pdf
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 136 times

Druid z Podlesia

Post by Druid z Podlesia » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:05 am

Amanita Dreamer, thank you for your reflections. I thought that only PubMed is the only science article database but there are a lot more. Google Scholar gives most results about amanita muscaria, i will check it in free time, there is a lot more work to do. On PubMed i only searched through about 6500 results.

"muscaria" OR "fly agaric" OR "pantherina" OR "muscimol" - gives about 67 800 results. Muscimol is often used when making tests on animals, but without that query some precious articles could be overlooked.

"muscaria" OR "fly agaric" OR "pantherina" - gives about 21 800 results

"muscaria" OR "fly agaric" OR "pantherina" OR "muscimol" OR "ibotenic" - gives about 89 200 results - its too much, when theres ibotenic acid, there is also muscimol ( i mean interesting articles)
These users thanked the author Druid z Podlesia for the post:
amanitadreamer