Less Is More

This is a forum to discuss the recreational use of Amanita Muscaria. Amanita Muscaria is an incredibly potent mushroom and has many properties which directly effect the human metabolism, the impact of which remains unclear. As a result we cannot endorse the use of Amanita Muscaria in a recreational or any other fashion, however provide this forum in the spirit of public education and harm reduction.
amanitadreamer

Less Is More

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:07 pm

I say it and no one seems to listen. Others say it and it is true. Less is more here. This mushroom wasn't made to hit you hard like the others. It's use is more sublime, slow, and its effects are felt and seen in the more subtle realms. Take you a large dose and find out why all the horrible stories exist.
She's a good teacher, you just have reel it in and go easy.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 4):
Splinters and ShardsUrsusSapiensZeebanne
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

odonamon

Re: Less Is More

Post by odonamon » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Thank you for this reminder AmanitaDreamer!

I am just about to start my first batch of tincture(?) with the dry/simmer/strain method you suggest.

Slow and Low!

I do admit I have a healthy respect (fear maybe) of this mushroom but know in a way that it is meant to digest the shaddow self and let more Light come through.

I might start with on drop a day for a week and build up from there... What are your thoughts for amount and frequency for someone who is looking to be more joyful and authentic?

Marv

Post by Marv » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:08 pm

I would say : try first what you feel comfortable with, take the medicine then take your time, tune your method to your new feelings and try again.
Never forget to TALK and ASK to the "spirits" or to the " owners" or to the "DNA" of the mushroom for what you want, they will listen to your wish and respond. If you want to feel more joyful and authentic then ask for their help, take them and they will come to help you.
Listen very carefully, they will advise you the quantity and the frequency that you need. Sometimes the way they communicate may not be words and ideas. That's why we have to be always very attentive. They can talk before, during and after the ingestion. Good luck.
These users thanked the author Marv for the post (total 3):
asunnydayblackberry.finnbanne

GermanDreams
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by GermanDreams » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:47 pm

Currently experimenting with small amounts, had 1,5g and 2,0g dried matter this week (I know weight isn't the full story, just to give an idea). Both I could definitely feel throughout the day, and they made me more conscious and more awake and more unhibited socially. Phases of sleepiness were absent. On the downside, I didn't have the very wild and vivid dreams that higher doses elicit. Of the two, I liked the 2,0g dose better. The smaller was too unobtrusive.

sivo
Has thanked: 0

Post by sivo » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:39 pm

Hello! I am a regular weed user, maybe a bit addicted lately, anyway, somehow three beautiful amanitas appeared in front of my flat next to a birch tree(I found it funny because my neighbour was saying he hasn't seen one in 31 years).
So what happened is that one evening while enjoying my smoke two lads kicked the ladies, I grab what was left of them and dried them overnight.
Had my first teaspoon of tea this morning and it felt very different, I was surprised but I can t wait to get a proper trip, I have thought about it for a long long time.
Thank you! I would appreciate your thoughts!

Donn

Post by Donn » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:50 pm

sivo wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:39 pm
I would appreciate your thoughts!
Less is more, is what I'm thinking - and it will last longer too, as I guess you don't have a whole lot of it there.

bossanova

Post by bossanova » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:14 pm

Last week I tried eating small pieces of air dried amanitas. Didn't feel anything out of the ordinary. Started with a piece the size of a finger tip, nothing. Slightly bigger from the same cap the next day, still nothing. Bigger still from the same cap the next day, nothing.

Either I am microdosing well or the cap simply doesn't contain anything or very little. I looked in the mirror and wondered if my pupils were dilated but that could just as well have been in my head, or a coincidence.

No energy boost at all, and I so desperately need it.

I don't know what the "subtle" effects are supposed to be, and how long it should take for them to be noticed.