3rd Degree Burn Helped By Amanitas -Warning Graphic

A forum for discussing the personal medical use of Amanita Muscaria.
Splinters and Shards

3rd Degree Burn Helped By Amanitas -Warning Graphic

Post by Splinters and Shards » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:46 pm

Hi everyone! I have experienced many almost miraculous healings due to prolonged Amanita consumption. This is just one of them, but is personally my most profound healing story. Just as a bit of background, I did not start on Amanitas to treat this and the healing was just a pleasant side effect of taking the mushroom.

Three years ago I burned the inside of my forearm while working at my forge. I am a hobby blacksmith, and while burns happen this was the worst. As soon as it happened, I knew I was in trouble because I felt no pain at all and the skin where a piece of orange-hot steel had touched was white like cooked pork.

Over the next couple of days most of the skin that had been burned blistered up and peeled away. This left me with a 2"x3" rectangular dent in my arm about 3/16" deep. The hair follicles were completely gone and while there was pain around the burn, the burn itself was completely void of any sensation at all. Here is a picture of the burn after a couple of weeks. This was when the constant infections had come under control and the burn itself had hardened into a tough film. Warning, it is a bit graphic.
IMG_20171218_113144.jpg
IMG_20171218_113144.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 5883 times
After a year of healing, I still had no sensation or hair growth and the flesh of my arm was still indented where the burn was. The area around the burn was a pinkish red and the burn itself was an angry red color. The skin was also very thin and prone to tearing and infection. I hadn't taken any pictures of this stage because I want expecting it to get any better.

Within a month of taking Amanitas for other reasons, I noticed that the skin around the area was no longer pink and the burn itself was softening and turning a healthy pink color. A couple of months after Amanitas, hair started to grow and feeling completely returned without pain. This is what the burn looks like today.
IMG_20191117_144030.jpg
IMG_20191117_144030.jpg (644.36 KiB) Viewed 5883 times
It is almost indistinguishable from the surrounding skin, just a touch more pink. The hair is back and the skin is just as tough as it was before. I have since burned myself several times, once just as bad as this. Every time, the skin does not blister and everything looks normal with a bit of a pinkish hue within a month. I take a microdose level of Amanita tincture daily and during the first year and a half of using the mushroom I consumed quite a bit of Amanitas in different preparations. Not once had I needed to treat my burns with mushroom salve, though I know others have treated burns in this way. It was all a side effect of eating and drinking Amanitas.

I hope this is helpful to anyone suffering with burns. I have no medical background and don't know if this will work for anyone else, but if I had known what was possible, I would have tried Amanitas much sooner than I did.

May the mushroom be with you all!
These users thanked the author Splinters and Shards for the post (total 5):
Amanita ResearchT36McpatoCocotêCloudykinz

T36

Re: 3rd Degree Burn Helped By Amanitas -Warning Graphic

Post by T36 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:22 pm

Here are my burns that i did a year ago while high on Amanitas :lol: felt a bit of pain but it was bearable, the burns where deep and it took a whole months to heal and regrow new skin. The wounds had infections and i was taking 5 grams of Amanita on daily basis...
Attachments
My 1yo burns))) last finger is 8 yo burn
My 1yo burns))) last finger is 8 yo burn
20191118_000714.jpg (351.18 KiB) Viewed 5875 times
These users thanked the author T36 for the post (total 2):
Splinters and ShardsMcpato

Splinters and Shards

Post by Splinters and Shards » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:47 pm

@T36 Thank you for sharing! How were you taking the Amanitas? Do the burns still hurt at all a year later? Hope I'm not asking too many questions!

T36

Post by T36 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:25 pm

Nah :lol:
they used to hurt when the new skin was young up till 6 month's old also too much pressure would tear it up, that actually happened a few times on the 2 or 3 months time mark...
I took Amanitas in the powder form mixed in a bit of water and drunk it in one gulp

As you probably saw on the pic i had tattoos there and did it to remove em :D there is still a bit left so im waiting for the wounds to fully heal and then i plan on repeating it plus my other hand has some :mrgreen: so yeah this time around ill be taking pics! Expect an update)))

Splinters and Shards

Post by Splinters and Shards » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:26 pm

@T36 Wow! Self-removing tattoos while on Amanitas? Are you sure you shouldn't be our leader? :mrgreen:
These users thanked the author Splinters and Shards for the post:
T36

T36

Post by T36 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:37 pm

First i need to steal ur notes and documentations about Destroying Angel prep, then eat em, survive and prove to everyone that i did it :D

...Yeah I already have a full plan worked out on how to rebel to overthrow u :lol: