dosis for night therapy?

A forum for discussing the personal medical use of Amanita Muscaria.
amanitalover

dosis for night therapy?

Post by amanitalover » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:16 pm

I saw this video where this lady with the most beautiful eyes tells about how AM can be therapy for at night.

I was wondering what dosage one could use for this. Is this microdose, like 0,1gr (dried)
or with a recreational dose, like 1-2gr?

And what would be good time for having this tea? Just before going to bed, or after the first few sleepcycles?

amanitadreamer

Re: dosis for night therapy?

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:52 pm

amanitalover wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:16 pm
I saw this video where this lady with the most beautiful eyes tells about how AM can be therapy for at night.

I was wondering what dosage one could use for this. Is this microdose, like 0,1gr (dried)
or with a recreational dose, like 1-2gr?

And what would be good time for having this tea? Just before going to bed, or after the first few sleepcycles?
Instead of grams use the liquid measurement to avoid hot doses. There's a video on dosing for micro and for recreational. This video refers to a recreational dose. I do it 6 hours before I want to sleep. :)
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

amanitalover

Post by amanitalover » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:49 pm

ok thanks. 6hours.

Yeah the thing about grams and liquid for measuring dose. About that.
See I dried my entire harvest crackerdry, then powdered it all in a blender and put it all in one jar (with drying-things). Shaken well. So I'm sure I get the most consistent strength of dosage possible. With the liquid method, you pick 15grams of different mushies, big and small, more chance of getting different strength, I think. And liquid does not keep very long. If starting microdose with 15gr using say, 0,5gr per day, thats 30days, which the tea just does not last, even in the fridge. What am I overlooking here? Is my microdose of 0,5 gr too small? Microdose you are not suppose to really notice, but 1gr I def notice, and even that would take 2 weeks, which is also longer then the tea would last in the fridge. So what kind of microdose would I be looking for? How Iong does one 15gr batch last if taken dayly for night therapy? Or is that something one better not takes over a few weeks? Or just a few days at a time, or just one day now and then?
(sorry for the bombardment of questions, I would really like to know as I am sure this can really help me)

amanitalover

Post by amanitalover » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:56 pm

(bumping my questions)
So what kind of microdose would I be looking for? How Iong does one 15gr batch last if taken dayly for night therapy? Or is that something one better not takes over a few weeks? Or just a few days at a time, or just one day now and then?
My harvest is in and I am ready for night-therapy. I dire need of healing deep wounds from times I did not yet know words.

Raven

Post by Raven » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:31 pm

You can always freeze the tea in ice cube trays so that it is preserved. As for what is a suitable microdosing, I can't say as I'm still experimenting myself and each batch of mushrooms will have differing strengths.
Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. Rumi