microdosing (NEED ADVICE)

A forum for discussing the personal medical use of Amanita Muscaria.
Mindow
Has thanked: 0

microdosing (NEED ADVICE)

Post by Mindow » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:05 am

Hello beautiful people.
I'm new in here , but been researching amanita for quite some time already.
I'm from Lithuania so there's plenty of amanita here.
I decided that i want to try it. Bought some dried and vacuumed different size caps from a Lithuanian amanita vendor.
I grinded that into powder and my plan is to put 500mg in a small container ,put some lemon juice,some water and drink it.
The only thing that i'm worrying about is that i'm actively using KRATOM (everyday , around 20grams per day). The reason i decided to try amanita is that i want to quit , or use less of kratom,because i definetly feel it got its grips on me.
I heard that amanita can help with anxiety ,depression and drug withdrawal. and kratom withdrawals are very real.
So today is the day when i took my ussual 4g dose of kratom , ate some food and around 12'clock i'm planning to take 500mg of dried amanita mixed with lemon juice.
I won't lie. i am a bit afraid. :) but i really try to look it as a medicine and try to be absolutely as safe as possible.i don't want to harm for myself. I just want to feel NORMAL again. I guess that's why i'm taking kratom everyday in general.just it causes too many side effects when taken everyday.
So my big question is : do you think it's dangerous to take amanita the same day i take kratom? kratom technicly is like an opioid but very mild one.
I really want to try amanita,but since i'm tapering kratom i'm still taking it everyday. smoke some weed everyday. i'm just very afraid of some interaction because effects of this mushroom are so complicated. But on the other hand i already have to take kratom everyday to not get withdrawals..
Difficult situation.. : ) ) )
Please if you have some opinion or some tips or just some thoughts about what i wrote please feel free to write.
I am really happy that i found this comunity , amanita dreamer is amazing and i love her because of her genuine wish to help people with giving as much info as possible about this mushroom medicine.
So dreamer , if you're reading , thank you so much :))And greetings from Lithuania.

take care guys and please feel free to write me.. :)

Tiberian Suns
Been thanked: 0

Re: microdosing (NEED ADVICE)

Post by Tiberian Suns » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:00 am

Well, Amanita is a GABAergic substance, so combining it with opioids in large doses is ill-advised. However, if you're only taking a small amount of both substances, there shouldn't be a large chance for anything nasty to happen.
https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=76195
I found this trip report which shows a similar amount of both substances to what you're taking. Should give you a good idea of what you're in for. Have a good trip:)
Everything's a joke if you find time to laugh about it

Mindow
Has thanked: 0

Re: microdosing (NEED ADVICE)

Post by Mindow » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:57 am

Thank you so much :)