A recreational use of A. muscaria. tincture

A place for discussing casual and recreational use of Amanita Muscaria.
Fungo

Re: A recreational use of A. muscaria. tincture

Post by Fungo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:34 pm

I have used this tincture in tiny amounts (3 drops every now and then), and feel it. It is a beautiful lucid buzz that elevates the spirit.

Now I think I can undestand how it may have inspired many of the myths and legends surrounding it.

Even one drop over the tongue tastes so sweet.

I have started taking this a couple of months ago and it has really helped me with my circadian rythm alterations, although the problem that causes this has not been solved.

absinthium

Post by absinthium » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:53 pm

I've had similar experiences with you. Never made a tincture yet, I'm planning to make it this year. But I used Amanita daily for a week in the past, in small doses, and it was amazing! That is when I realized I had been living with anxiety for some time. :o Realized I didn't feel so grounded, present and happy in a while. So I'm looking forward to make tincture and microdose it on a regular basis.

zonnymax
Has thanked: 0

Post by zonnymax » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:30 pm

hey, my experience with amanita tincture is only good, i really like that it can take pain away really fast, i use it topical and sometimes orally....
i have tried making some myself but it wasnt good, i have bougt some from www.amanitamuscariastore.com they told me they put alot of muscarias in theirs and also moonshine, when i received it it was like on another level of strong. 1 ml of it and its enough to feel the effects.