Experience with repeated smaller doses?

A place for discussing casual and recreational use of Amanita Muscaria.
GermanDreams
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Experience with repeated smaller doses?

Post by GermanDreams » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:58 pm

In my previous journeys, I decided on a dose to take and see what the effects may be. Never left the recreational range. However, I'm curious what a higher total of Amanita may have to offer. Somewhat reluctant to take a "heroic" dose at once, because I want to avoid dealing with nasty effects like stomach cramps while being in no position to function normal socially. So I had the idea to split it up into several portions and gauge the effects.

Would be interested if anybody has been experimenting with taking several doses in some distance on a single day. Do the effects stack (like "drinking more")? Does it influence the phases of energy and sleepiness which may occur with Amanita, and in what manner? How did it influence the total duration of the experience? -- And of course, most importantly, what was it like?

tgt1002

Re: Experience with repeated smaller doses?

Post by tgt1002 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:50 pm

GermanDreams wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:58 pm
In my previous journeys, I decided on a dose to take and see what the effects may be. Never left the recreational range. However, I'm curious what a higher total of Amanita may have to offer. Somewhat reluctant to take a "heroic" dose at once, because I want to avoid dealing with nasty effects like stomach cramps while being in no position to function normal socially. So I had the idea to split it up into several portions and gauge the effects.

Would be interested if anybody has been experimenting with taking several doses in some distance on a single day. Do the effects stack (like "drinking more")? Does it influence the phases of energy and sleepiness which may occur with Amanita, and in what manner? How did it influence the total duration of the experience? -- And of course, most importantly, what was it like?
I have done this but not to the point of more than very minor effects. Don't know how it would work for higher doses but if I ever try I'll report back
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this