accedental doseing & microdosing RAW amenita

A place for discussing casual and recreational use of Amanita Muscaria.
deathstar pilot
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

accedental doseing & microdosing RAW amenita

Post by deathstar pilot » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:07 am

Dear Amenitas,

I am curious if anybody experienced accedental intake of Amenitas. It happend to me twice that after cuting up the Amenitas for drying I felt very energetic, productive and had a altered deep sleep. I guess i ingested some of the essence by touching my mouth, but I also had a small cut on my finger, maybe this allowed the substance to effect me.

This set me to the Idea of microdosing with smaller pièces of a few square milimeters of cap. (Knowing the chance of different concentrations)
This all worked well untill last night when I was tripping 12 hours after ingestion, before that time everything was normal. I thought there was a police car in my street that was telling everybody that masks where now mandatory. It was definitely not just a dream since I also felt minor stomach cramps and a dry mouth..
I am curious if anybody else experienced halucinations so long after ingestion...

silverhair

Re: accedental doseing & microdosing RAW amenita

Post by silverhair » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:35 pm

I have also heard someone I know describe getting "trip" like effects just from touching/handling Amanita mushrooms in Europe (I believe they were raw caps, but did not ask/clarify that--it could have been dried pieces).

HunterGatherer

Re: accedental doseing & microdosing RAW amenita

Post by HunterGatherer » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:14 pm

Sounds interesting - The increased productivity and energy element through touching, albeit through a cut maybe.
I'm thinking it could help focus a bit like stimulant drugs for ADHd for example. Does it work dry though ? To be explored.