Very Large Batch of Tincture

A forum for discussing the various ways this mushroom can be prepared.
tgt1002

Very Large Batch of Tincture

Post by tgt1002 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:59 am

Take a look at all that Amanita Tincture. :D :D :D
Amanita Tincture
Amanita Tincture
IMG_20200924_205206.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 3385 times
This was made from quite a large amount of Pantherina from Soma Supplies. I won't be able to start testing it for potency and effectiveness until mid November, but I hope to be able to report result from it on a micro and macro dose level at some point before the end of the year. This was made by placing caps and distilled water together in a big steel pot. As little water as possible was used. After heating to just below simmering for about 4 mins or so it was removed from heat and strained with coffee filters. It was then chilled in the fridge set to coldest setting for close to 48 hours and was then filtered through cotton in the fridge while cold. Then it was placed in the oven in a glass container and warmed up to evaporate a for amount of liquid. Left was approx 600 ml and to that approx 300 ml of 190 proof grain alcohol was throughout and slowly mixed in. The mixture was then chilled and cold filtered through cotton again before filling up the nine tincture bottles you see here. There was actually some left over. It is doing it's last filter now but I don't think I have anywhere to store it and it may have to go down the drain.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

Tin man
Has thanked: 0

Re: Very Large Batch of Tincture

Post by Tin man » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:36 am

tgt1002,
Nice work.
I’m interested in your method.
How did it turn out for you?

Thanks TM

tgt1002

Re: Very Large Batch of Tincture

Post by tgt1002 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:44 pm

I still haven't even sampled this it is sitting in my fridge atm but since it is a tincture it should stay good for AGES
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this