Microdosing Advice

A forum for discussing the various ways this mushroom can be prepared.
zephyros
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Microdosing Advice

Post by zephyros » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:13 am

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and need a bit of advice.

I've been struggling with getting off of Klonopin. I've been on benzos for more than 10 years. I'm planning to microdose with Amanita Muscaria but I have a few issues when it comes to storage of the tea.

My question is this:

If I'm planning to dose 0.1g (100mg) of AM daily, could I just weigh out 100mg on a scale and make a tea out of that small amount as needed?
If so, how much water do I use?
Can this be done properly with 100ml of water and a tablespoon of vinegar, simmering in a saucepan at 75 degrees for 25 mins (ie. same way @amanitadreamer mentioned in her videos)?

Would really appreciate any advice I can get.

Thank you in advance :)

tgt1002

Re: Microdosing Advice

Post by tgt1002 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:59 am

the potency varies quite a lot. Your best bet would be to make a batch of "tea" and discover its strength and then store it. My general rule of thumb is to make quite a large amount of AM and boil it in water for 30-60 mins. Then strain out the mushroom as much as possible. Then put some of it in the fridge (in my experience should keep a week maybe more) and the rest in the freezer (many people freeze it into icecube for easier dosing). When you use it add it to some hot tea of your choosing with honey and a little lemon juice. How much to add for your purposes depends on so many factors including batch (so test each new batch slowly to figure out dosage). Good luck
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this