Preparing a tea for microdosing with air dried mushrooms. (no conversion)

A forum for discussing the various ways this mushroom can be prepared.
Gbert
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Preparing a tea for microdosing with air dried mushrooms. (no conversion)

Post by Gbert » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:34 am

Hi,

I have a bunch of amanitas that I have dried very slowly in an over at a maximum of 50 Degrees C. I deliberty did this as I dont really trust the oven and didn't want them to be ruined. I'm pretty certain that no conversion has taken place as the oven was barely warm, and they were mostly dried by the fan. They are now cracker dry.

So I just watched the video on making a tea for microdosing but it says to use dry mushroom that have already had a 30% conversion. What should I do with my non converted ones? I assume the boiling will convert about 30%, is there any way to convert more at this point?

Thanks for any help, and apologies if I've missed this information posted else where.

amanitaserbica
Has thanked: 0

Re: Preparing a tea for microdosing with air dried mushrooms. (no conversion)

Post by amanitaserbica » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:37 pm

I think for more conversion you have to do it with lemon, you have video on that.

But I have some questions. When I pick up amanita from nature, do I have to dried them immediately? or they can stay several days in frige? or they canot stay in frige? what happend then?

Does that conversion affect amanita's healing or hallucinatory effects? is more conversion for healing or is more conversion for hhallucinations? or did i get it wrong?