Fleece cultivation

The Ambrosia Society was created by Don Teeter as a result of his research into Amanita Muscaria. They came to some very interesting conclusions although some of their work related to what they called 'the fleece' was later shown to be erroneous.
Mcpato

Re: Fleece cultivation

Post by Mcpato » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:38 pm

Druid z Podlesia wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:59 am
Those black dots look like Aspergillus Niger, are you sure its psychoactive?
There are many hundreds and probably thousands of species of black spored molds. Before I was successful in growing the fleece, I had cultivated a handful of other molds with black spores that were definitely Not Psychoactive as well. You get pretty intimately familiar with their characteristics actually, and after having looked up Aspergillus Niger, I'm pretty certain it looks like one of my failed experiments! Anyways the fleece is much closer in characteristics to the Tempeh mold, Rhizopus Mucor. But unlike tempeh, I'm certain this is psychoactive yes!

stanley_haze

Post by stanley_haze » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:01 pm

hi -

i'm growing the living bread on cooked barley spread thinly (maybe three grains in thickness) on a sieve and then put the sieve into a bigger bowl to have excess water run off, covered with a plat. within 36 hours i have a nicely covered barley i then dry in the oven below 50 degrees celcius. i eat it with yoghurt and herbs, grind it down to powder and put it into all kinds of meals, also milk. i have not figured out how to upload pictures, but will do so.
it is very important to spread the knowledge and donald teeter's techniques among the peoples to regain access to an easy to grow and handle sacred medicine, i feel. more than needed in times like these.

mush love from bavarea51,
thomas no more doubts

postus scriptum: thank you for the information provided on this page, it had guided me, along teeter's work in his book, throughout the process of growing, identifying and harvesting, as well as maturing the living bread.
These users thanked the author stanley_haze for the post:
fantanyl
👽
🙏🏽

🍄

fantanyl

Post by fantanyl » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:09 pm

stanley_haze wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:01 pm
hi -

i'm growing the living bread on cooked barley spread thinly (maybe three grains in thickness) on a sieve and then put the sieve into a bigger bowl to have excess water run off, covered with a plat. within 36 hours i have a nicely covered barley i then dry in the oven below 50 degrees celcius. i eat it with yoghurt and herbs, grind it down to powder and put it into all kinds of meals, also milk. i have not figured out how to upload pictures, but will do so.
it is very important to spread the knowledge and donald teeter's techniques among the peoples to regain access to an easy to grow and handle sacred medicine, i feel. more than needed in times like these.

mush love from bavarea51,
thomas no more doubts

postus scriptum: thank you for the information provided on this page, it had guided me, along teeter's work in his book, throughout the process of growing, identifying and harvesting, as well as maturing the living bread.
Very happy to see new posts of other experimenters out there ! :D
I absolutly agree with you, the infos have to spread, i´ll also do what i can to share what i´ve learned about the fleece as soon as i really achieved to understand the right preparation and effects in a consistent way
here is what i have experienced with it yet:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=35&start=60
i´m looking very foreward to see your pictures ! and hopefully the discussion about the fleece will become as alive again as the fleece does it over and over again :)
can you describe the effects you get from your preparations ?
These users thanked the author fantanyl for the post:
stanley_haze

stanley_haze

Post by stanley_haze » Sat May 28, 2022 11:42 pm

hello -

as the effects of 'golden milk' with a good spoon of dried and ground living bread slowly and carefully brought to boil in a 1:3 ratio of cream and fresh spring water, then sieved and consumed while mixing (it wants to lay down on the ground of the glass) are slowly coming up, i'm trying to keep this short and informative, although i have the feeling of presenting the whole story how amanita had come into and changed the experience of life.

both, amanita and the living bread, as well as lately, ambrosia as described by donald teeter in his book, have the following effects

on my temple: neck and back pain relief, not that i suffer much from it, but i've lifted many tons over the past twenty years, building stages
and doing construction as well as twenty years of snowboarding and skateboarding have left their marks in certain areas.

i might be one of the humans that can go with only 4h of sleep or less, but i feel, i get very good quality sleep for up to 6h
when working with low doses of the magical fungus/mucor

the endurance and power i get from it, the healing of wounds or bruises, let's say, the steady functioning of my organic
space ship is remarkable. i once had to run from the train station to the store and back to catch a connecting bus under
the influence of a small dose of mushroom, wondering about the depth of breathing and endless power to get the mission
accomplished. i somehow had to think about super mario while sprinting, which made me laugh out loud

my vision as well as the perception of light (and therefor darkness or let's say, shadows) seem to be enhanced even for days
after the cosumption

i've worked in ski resorts as well as on a glacier, have been taking ice baths for 4.5 years now and feel like it gives me a
certain feeling of warmth cozyness, although i'm trying to fast most of the day, so there's not much 'fuel' to burn

on my mind: i have come from a family which has been trained and also damaged in high stress situation. military, gastronomy, big
business, also alcohol, most damage probably due to the excessive consumption of sugar and white flower in early years.
never have i had it tested, but most symptoms would have qualified me as adhd. it might be the sugar and alcohol i've quit,
pretty much any meal i have not prepared myself, but the fungus gives me peace and the feeling of listening prior to s
speaking, although, we know, it makes you speak endlessly from time to time. i'm having very deep and long meditations
during walks (especially in winters, when light is flat and shadows are long, i find myself staring at trees, into the sun, onto
rivers and streams to get the reflection of the little sunlight we get in the alps during the dark season, i had been doing this
unconsciously and only reflect on it now while typing), hours of studying ancient philosophy or religions, digging for
information on mushroom cultivation etc. i had been severly traumatised by stressful family situations as well as jobs,
always having the feeling of something hadn't been finished. typical worcaholic syndrom stressing my young family. this
beautiful mushroom has shown me the importance of light and makes me want to work on issues both, outside and inside
myself in the most beneficial way for me and my surroundings, i feel. also, it gives me the urge to spread the information
on the highly valuable properties it brings. which most divine plants do in my case.

anyhow, this is just a very small fraction of my experience with this mushroom. i will study this forum to not fill it with any unneeded information that has already been written down, but, share my personal encounter with it in detail for the record. the most exciting and powerful insight i've gotten through it is, it has taught me that God is so much closer and easy to reach than any other school could have taught me. a truly divine helper.

good night from bavaria,
thomas (no doubts ;) )
These users thanked the author stanley_haze for the post:
fantanyl
👽
🙏🏽

🍄

fantanyl

Post by fantanyl » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:40 pm

stanley_haze wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 11:42 pm
hello -

good night from bavaria,
thomas (no doubts ;) )
Zeawas Stanley!
nice to meet another one from bavaria in this special kind of place :)
And thanks for the detailed reply on your relationship with the fleece,
the actual experiences are the most important parts of these threads in my opinion!

very interesting you mentioned the influence of the consumption of fleece on the healing of wounds,
as i have already read a similar description of effects on it in this forum
Splinters and Shards wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:39 pm

For example, I overexerted myself riding my bike uphill three weeks ago. Before the Amanitas, I would be unable to walk for a day or two and be in pain for weeks. Instead, my shins went mostly numb, but fully responsive and functional. Now that they are healed, all feeling has returned and I did not have a single moment of pain in the process.

I have also had deep wounds that self-close with little gray and blue threads. The wounds seep a yellow, sweet-smelling and tasting fluid and stay healthy and pink during the whole healing process. I don't even use bandages anymore and haven't needed to treat infections on myself.
from here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=122&start=30

i'm still fascinated, he claims the fleece lifes inside his gut, so the effects stay and are not only present after consumtion.
i wonder how much you can relate with this ? you mentioned the effects stay for a couple of days after consumption, do you mean only the alterations on the visions or also the effects on wounds ?
stanley_haze wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 11:42 pm

anyhow, this is just a very small fraction of my experience with this mushroom. i will study this forum to not fill it with any unneeded information that has already been written down, but, share my personal encounter with it in detail for the record. the most exciting and powerful insight i've gotten through it is, it has taught me that God is so much closer and easy to reach than any other school could have taught me. a truly divine helper.
don't worry about unneed informations .. me and i think a lot of quiet readers would be very happy about your elaborations as detailed as you are willing to share them :)

and i'm also very interested in your style of prepairing it, but as you already also posted your thoughts in the other fleece related thread i'll continue there :mrgreen:
These users thanked the author fantanyl for the post:
stanley_haze

Nrsrchd
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nrsrchd » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:51 pm

I worked with Don for many years at the Garden's of the Ancients where he lived. The salt kills the mycelium but my have been utilized enough to not matter. As for the fleece, I found an article where someone had the fleece tested and it is a toxic mucoid that is often found with mushrooms. I will find that again and post. I am also going to try to grow some fleece and have it tested as I have access to a lab that does that and the owner is very interested in the Amanita. As soon as I can get that done I will also report on that. Part of this is because I make a tincture for micro dosing and want to take Don's knowledge he shared with me to the next level. Let's say my batch does deal with issues but if you don't realize it is the Amanita you think you are out of control until you realize the Amanita is bringing things to the surface you did not know you needed to deal with or were refusing and it has now been forced upon you to address.

fantanyl

Post by fantanyl » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:48 am

Nrsrchd wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:51 pm
I worked with Don for many years at the Garden's of the Ancients where he lived. The salt kills the mycelium but my have been utilized enough to not matter. As for the fleece, I found an article where someone had the fleece tested and it is a toxic mucoid that is often found with mushrooms. I will find that again and post. I am also going to try to grow some fleece and have it tested as I have access to a lab that does that and the owner is very interested in the Amanita. As soon as I can get that done I will also report on that. Part of this is because I make a tincture for micro dosing and want to take Don's knowledge he shared with me to the next level. Let's say my batch does deal with issues but if you don't realize it is the Amanita you think you are out of control until you realize the Amanita is bringing things to the surface you did not know you needed to deal with or were refusing and it has now been forced upon you to address.
Thanks, I'd be very interested in that article as well as in your results!
Do you make tinkture out of fleece and amanita? Also do you know anyone personally who still consumes the fleece? Its been very quiet around the fleece since a while ... this makes me doubt a little bit on the fleece.
Should one be concerned about the fleece being a toxic mucoid? the fleece not beeing amanita mycelium but a mucor type is nothing very new but what makes it toxic?
Also my own experiments with the fleece didn't create any results which were DEFINITLY distinguishable from placebo.
I have my theories how to get better results and I have plans to further experiment with the fleece, but it would be quite nice to have someone with more knowledge or experience to talk to.
You know, the only informations and experiences one can still find on the net about the fleece are the ones of the handfull people in this section of the forum which aren't active anymore, the pdf book of the Don and the one long thread in the entheogen network forum with the experiences of pastor David ... sadly i never had the chance to read in the orginal ambrosia society forum about the fleece.
I apologize the many questions, the one question which really matters which i think nobody can really answer for me is if the fleece is indeed real or not ... I think everyone have to find it out for himself but every experience, knowledge and thoughts are very very welcome.
I really wonder if the quietness around the fleece means it kept more quiet or nobody consumes it anymore ...

justamfly

Post by justamfly » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:49 pm

Low price amanita muscaria, free worldwide shipping. Local: Lithuania, city Jurbarkas (Europe). Sending a registered package. If you have any requests, write to the website. Thank you.

fantanyl

Post by fantanyl » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:19 am

Ha i was actually excited to finally have a new reply here, but this was very disappoining ...

cavo

Post by cavo » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:16 am

Hi,
i am educating myself about the Fleece a couple of month now, mainly through this forum and Teeter's book.
Recently i let some of my foraged A. muscaria "resurrect".
I just sprinkled a bit of grinded mushroom Material on some cooked pearled barley.
In every jar some fleece like mold appeared. But i had a lot of bacterial an fungal contamination (later the fleece-like mold covered the green contamination).
So i cooked barley again but a little bit more dry and took some of the fleece-like mold and transfered it to the new jars, covered with coffee filter.

Could anyone help me ID this mold? Could it be the fleece?

Thank you for all the information given here, hope there is still someone active here
Attachments
New jar, with fleece-like mold after 1 day.
20230113_090758_resized.jpg (368.63 KiB) Viewed 44669 times
20230113_091113_resized.jpg (212.46 KiB) Viewed 44669 times
First batch. Too wet and no fresh air.
20230113_091309_resized.jpg (348.56 KiB) Viewed 44669 times
20230113_091506.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 44669 times