The Ambrosia Society's Fleece

The Ambrosia Society was created by Don Teeter as a result of his research into Amanita Muscaria. They came to some very interesting conclusions although some of their work related to what they called 'the fleece' was later shown to be erroneous.
stanley_haze

Re: The Ambrosia Society's Fleece

Post by stanley_haze » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:01 pm

postus scriptum:

i'd like to present my theory that the fleece (as well as the amanita muscaria mushroom) works in favor of the human organism considering worms and smaller parasites. i would love to motivate you to dig into the field of helminths and especially a much smaller and older parasite called toxo plasma gondii.

mush love,
SH
👽
🙏🏽

🍄

stanley_haze

Re: The Ambrosia Society's Fleece

Post by stanley_haze » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:31 pm

hi -

i think, those who have worked and experienced the fleece do not need scientific proof it is the 'correct' fungus or mucor. i know this example might sound farfetched, but do you need scientific proof he or she is the right person you want to spend time together, maybe the rest of your life or could you say, that you just match and love each other?
when i chew up the right food i need at the right time, let's say, betroot, my mouth waters and i love the taste and the smell and my tummy tells me, it is the right thing to eat.
the fleece, when grown correctly will look perfect (when you're under the influence and look at the freshly cultivated batch, oh man, it shines brightly and noble), smell fruity and, again, make your mouth watery the moment you put it in there. i like to work with a living piece before i dry the rest and use in cereal i prepare the evening before, dough for bread, quinoa and the like. it has never given me an upset stomach (which i get from too younger, dried, but not really aged amanitas sometimes) or even nausea, not even when i'm having kefir the same day.
it's interesting i've come to this forum again after a few months - i've had a tiny bit i've smuggled to the US in my quinoa after not having ANY for weeks, yes i forget to apply it to my daily routines when i work a lot or travel. so my question: has the fleece guided me to come here and send this reply?

science is great and i am much looking forward to scientific studies to proof what's going on, but again, those who know and it's hard to explain to those who don't believe and wouldn't try for themselves. pretty much like with GOD. those who have experienced GOD are without doubts. those who haven't are hard to convince. interestingly, John Marco Allegro claims in his book 'the sacred mushroom and the cross', the early, original christians used 'Jesus' as a codename for an amanita muscaria (or muscimol, whatever source...) cult :)

anyhow, i love you, i love this forum, i love the fleece and the insights it has given me, but also i'd like to warn you that this is one of the mightiest tools available to humankind and i've lost one sister by suicide. i don't want to say it had driven her into psychosis, but she surely had taken too much on a daily basis (three times a day) to cope with pain and this reality. she'd also smoked a lot of weed constantly and just could not endure the pain she had experienced in this incarnation. so careful what doors you want to break in - you have to live with the insights that the chambers can give you and might end up with disappointment of what you've thought reality really is.

it's not good, nor bad. this is GOD's trip and we've been created in his image.

mush love,
Stanley Haze

Amanita Research wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:13 pm
We'll have to think about it. The worst thing that could happen would be we try and get a test done and then get people saying the sample was contaminated, it wasn't the right fleece and so on. It will be tricky. Whist testing a fleece might be the ideal way to go, perhaps we should aim to test one of the 'ambrosias' made purely from a fleece for ibo/musc. That way we could see if the products we are look for are even there in the first place. I imagine that this would be so even in a partially contaminated sample. Downside would be if there were other chemicals created by the murcor that had psychological effect. We may miss them in that case.

We'll have to think about this and discuss options. I'd really like to see Teeter's work to be shown to be correct (insofar as the fleece produces ibo/musc) but I would need to see hard data. To not realise it is a separate endosymbiotic species would be fair enough, it would hardly be obvious to either him or the ancient people who first encountered it. That said, how common are mucor/fungi symbiotic relationships generally? Have they been encountered before? I have no idea but it would be interesting to look into. A quick google shows me that that related species may form symbiotic relationships with plants and
also other related species are used for the industrial production of various acids and other products. So we know that these species can form symbiotic relationships (with plants) and can create various useful molecules industrially... Interesting, but yeah, we'd need to get the hard data.

Still, after all this time, why hasn't anyone taken the time to test this? I followed the post in the OP of this thread but the research kind of stopped as soon as it became clear that it was a mucor. I sent an email to the ambrosia society before setting up this forum but I never heard back from them.

Edit: May I ask, specifically, how sure are you that the fleece has ibo/musc? One of the problem I ran into was that people who were using the fleece only reported 'feeling happy' or 'know it was right'. Have you had any stronger experiences? Lucid dreams? Those visual pusling 'shockwaves' when awake? Full alternate state? Honestly curious, how far have you gone with the fleece itself?
These users thanked the author stanley_haze for the post:
fantanyl
👽
🙏🏽

🍄