First doze

A forum to discuss the psychopharmacology and neuroscience relating to Amanita Muscaria.
Dreamchaser68
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

First doze

Post by Dreamchaser68 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:21 am

Hello hellow dreamers.
I have dried out my first small batch of the fly agaric.
I have watched the wonderful ladies youtube posts but i cant see, maybe my mistake.. how much you should simmer liquid wise and how much you should drink using with 5grames that will be my first try. Thx for your help.

tgt1002

Re: First doze

Post by tgt1002 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:50 am

Well due to potency variations your best bet is to simmer a large amount in water. I tend to use just a fair amount of water a little more than needed to cover all the mushroom matter. Then simmer for 30ish mins then strain super well then some in fridge (to preserve for at least a week and the rest in the freezer for longer term storage. Then test potency by starting with a small amount maybe a teaspoon maybe a tablespoon and use it with lemon juice and your favorite tea and sweetener (I use honey) to make a tea. Let the dose sit in the hot acidic tea for ten mins before drinking. Then you gauge the effects of that dose if nothing in two hours i take more if still nothing wait at least 25 hours and then try again with a bigger dose and I repeat this pattern until I can determine the potency. Then the batch potency is known and you can effectively dose that batch. This process must be done with every new batch. If you go off of dry weight sometimes you may get nothing sometimes you may get way too much off of the exact same dried weight.

Good luck
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

Dreamchaser68
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: First doze thank you for the information..

Post by Dreamchaser68 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:19 pm

I have some chemistry to get on with...:)

tgt1002

Re: First doze

Post by tgt1002 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:27 pm

good luck :)
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this