Who will sell me some Amanita?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
thevoluntaryway

Who will sell me some Amanita?

Post by thevoluntaryway » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:46 pm

I'm in Chile and Amanita definitely grows locally but I missed the season - again. Send me a PM or ask anything you'd like in this thread.

Isan

Re: Who will sell me some Amanita?

Post by Isan » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:27 pm

There are various legit websites online that are legal vendors and ship worldwide. Places like the one below for example has been verified:

https://amanitamuscariashop.com

¡ Happy 🍄🍄🍄 !
These users thanked the author Isan for the post:
thevoluntaryway
May Peace Prevail on Earth

thevoluntaryway

Post by thevoluntaryway » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:10 pm

Thank you for the recommendation. I just made a small order there - if it's delivered unmolested by Chilean customs I'll go back for more. I'm really looking forward to my first taste of Amanita and later to compare and contrast to what I hope to find growing here next season.

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:26 pm

I have tried 4 different vendors 2 in Europe and 2 in the US so far and all have ups and downs as far as I can tell. PM me if you want to talk more.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

thevoluntaryway

Post by thevoluntaryway » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:21 pm

As if Chile wasn't slow and inefficient enough before the bullshit lockdowns, it took about one week for my order to get from Lithuania to Chile, where it sat at some Santiago airport holding facility for about three weeks before it was delivered to me - I'd actually written it off as another loss to dickhead Chilean customs inspectors.

Anyway, I'd ordered one ounce of the cheaper broken pieces of Amanita and got well over that amount - or do Lithuanians use the same ounce measurement ie: 32-point-something grams that precious metal collectors use? For my first taste I decided to weigh out and just chew 1.25 grams of it to try it out. I got a mild sense of something but wasn't really sure what to expect. I waited a while and chewed another 2.5 grams and the sensation came through a bit more - it was still mild but I liked it. A few days later I chewed 5 grams but also smoked a fair amount of Mapacho (strong tobacco) which had its own influence. My guess was that this material had been in storage for quite a while and its original potency had reduced over time. Within about a week I decided to make a tea or soup from the remaining 24 grams. I squeezed half a lime into a cup and poured a third of the soup in on top. The effect was easier to notice but still mild so after a few hours I decided to consume the remaining two thirds (with the other half of that lime). It took a little while but something definitely started to come on - it was like my thoughts were punctuated at regular intervals like a spiking audio volume every few seconds. I decided to have a very early night and see if I could dream in this state of mind. For a little while I got these very momentary flashes of distinct colour and pattern and then I decided to try and contemplate God and infinity - not really the right mushroom for that... I got into a weird and rather simplistic thought-loop but it was comfortable and felt like I could break out if I wanted to - which I had to do when I needed to go to the bathroom. I had to make a conscious effort to help one moment flow nice and linearly into the next - time seemed like it wanted to loop on me but I was intent on not wetting myself... I was able to sleep after that and my dreams were semi-lucid and a little bit weird. The next day and even days afterward (even now if I try) I could still feel some lingering Amanita influence.

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:18 pm

It seems potency from Lithuanian Vendors is hit or miss. It has also taken weeks for me to receive them here in the US. Just be careful as the same amount you took could be a massively intense dose with a different batch of mushrooms. Good luck and be well :)
~IDK who said this

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:05 am

thevoluntaryway wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:46 pm
I'm in Chile and Amanita definitely grows locally but I missed the season - again. Send me a PM or ask anything you'd like in this thread.
I'll send you some but just know that my season isn't until November. I need to start a thread on vendors and getting nothing, not that we can compare but if most people who are getting nothing are using the same vendor maybe they are selling old stock...
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 2):
thevoluntarywayZombieAngel
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:08 am

tgt1002 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:18 pm
It seems potency from Lithuanian Vendors is hit or miss. It has also taken weeks for me to receive them here in the US. Just be careful as the same amount you took could be a massively intense dose with a different batch of mushrooms. Good luck and be well :)
I need to figure out a way to ask people to report some reviews of vendors. If the same people getting nothing from amanita are buying from the same vendor there could be issues with old stock. A 3rrd party software site or maybe a thread here with vendors listed and ask people to report results of each. Not sure how to go about this. But it seems like this community needs to provide this service in some way. I am open to ideas.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:47 am

Once I'm settled in my new location I can help you with this. I'm happy to do an initial review for a bunch of different Lithuanian vendors and a couple us vendors and we can go from there. We will figure it out
These users thanked the author tgt1002 for the post (total 2):
ImmeMatt
~IDK who said this

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:29 pm

tgt1002 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:47 am
Once I'm settled in my new location I can help you with this. I'm happy to do an initial review for a bunch of different Lithuanian vendors and a couple us vendors and we can go from there. We will figure it out
Thank you muchly! Someone just wrote to me that ones they got off eBay arrived bug eaten and unusable. I hope we can prevent more of those experiences.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Imme
YouTube Amanita Dreamer