First batch/for micro/benzo withdrawal relief

Feel free to discuss what you want.
PeaceEva

Re: First batch/for micro/benzo withdrawal relief

Post by PeaceEva » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:54 am

StarrySky wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:56 pm
Hi PeaceEva

Thank you so much for the update. It sounds like you are doing well. Does the AM help you with the anxiety at all and the racing thoughts? That is what really affects me coming off valium.
Thank you
StarrySky
Honestly, I cannot tell. I’ve struggled with withdrawal symptoms more than resurfacing anxiety - up till 6 - 8 weeks ago. Maybe I need to consider ratcheting up my AM dose to see if it helps. I take 250mL at bedtime now.

I’m having a lot of trouble with racing thoughts and ruminating. While before I’d quash these with a benzo, I’m not sure if it’s lack of benzo that’s causing the intrusive thoughts. It might be my natural state coming through. I’m journaling a lot, writing tons of lists (began carrying a notebook so I’m not trying to remember every “important” thing I decide I need to not forget), and I’ve started listening to podcasts whenever I find myself winning arguments with strangers in my head :mrgreen: . I’m avoiding the self-help podcasts right now, I’ve been sticking to interviews and behind-the-scenes entertainment stuff.

Have you tried any mushrooms yet?
These users thanked the author PeaceEva for the post:
banne

StarrySky
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by StarrySky » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:43 am

I write lists too, I find myself very forgetful these days. No I haven't tried any mushrooms yet.

StarrySky

Post by StarrySky » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:21 am

I write lists too, I find myself very forgetful these days. No I haven't tried any mushrooms yet.

Ms Tenacity

Post by Ms Tenacity » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:00 am

Eva,are you still around?.Ive read through the posts and I am about to begin a similar journey albeit unfortunately on much higher doses of benzo.Any way you could post an update?Hope your journey has been successful!