The Rationale Behind the Microdosing Schedule

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Mushy Man

The Rationale Behind the Microdosing Schedule

Post by Mushy Man » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:23 pm

Hello, I'm trying to understand the reasoning behind the "3 days in a row, then every 3 days, then every 5 days, then every 10 days" dosing schedule mentioned in Amanita Dreamer's microdosing video.

My take on this is that it is specifically for people trying to overcome issues and get off other substances, hence the gradual progression. Is this correct?

So if somebody did not have those issues and was only using it for spiritual development, would it be reasonable to just microdose every day for extended periods, without a break? Or is there some other reasoning behind the schedule?

Any input much appreciated!
These users thanked the author Mushy Man for the post:
mfalconess

paralex
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Rationale Behind the Microdosing Schedule

Post by paralex » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:42 pm

I am also curious about this one, for me it seems I can't take the microdose too often cause then I will feel blunted and emotionally shut down.

paralex

Post by paralex » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:42 pm

I am also curious about this one, for me it seems I can't take the microdose too often cause then I will feel blunted and emotionally shut down.

jj1840
Been thanked: 0

Post by jj1840 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:54 am

I'm also curious! There are European protocols which are 3 weeks but they increase the amount daily and then 7-10 day break and it is resumed. Wondering what the difference is.

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:24 pm

jj1840 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:54 am
I'm also curious! There are European protocols which are 3 weeks but they increase the amount daily and then 7-10 day break and it is resumed. Wondering what the difference is.
I hear many people having over dose symptoms on this protocol while others seem to do okay with it.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
mfalconess
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

jj1840

Post by jj1840 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:18 pm

thank you for this answer- I appreciate all your hard work on this site as well!

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:14 pm

Mushy Man wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:23 pm
Hello, I'm trying to understand the reasoning behind the "3 days in a row, then every 3 days, then every 5 days, then every 10 days" dosing schedule mentioned in Amanita Dreamer's microdosing video.

My take on this is that it is specifically for people trying to overcome issues and get off other substances, hence the gradual progression. Is this correct?

So if somebody did not have those issues and was only using it for spiritual development, would it be reasonable to just microdose every day for extended periods, without a break? Or is there some other reasoning behind the schedule?

Any input much appreciated!
I wrote the answer in the description to that video so everyone can see it YT took it down. It is now up on my website.

http://www.AmanitaDreamer.net
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 2):
Mushy Manmfalconess
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

kinoko

Post by kinoko » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:59 pm

I’m also interested for this and would like to hear your experience for schedule since I too started microdosing for spiritual connection and correcting eyesight issue. I’m usually pretty motivated and content without debilitating anxiety.

AmanitaN00b

Post by AmanitaN00b » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:19 pm

I've had a fairly erratic schedule of micro-dosing (1-tsp), and have not followed any protocol. Just trial and error, take it when I feel like I need it. I'll sometimes add in some larger doses (i.e around 10-tsp) in the evening while micro dosing. I've not noticed any negative side effects, have been doing it on and off since late last year.

I would agree that the amanita can dull the edges on my feelings, but then I guess that's why it works well for stress (and concentration). Well, that's what I've found anyway.

All in all it's been very beneficial, I'd recommend going slow and trying things out to see what works for you.

Hope that helps.
Learning about the magical fly agaric.

Redwood Fairy

Post by Redwood Fairy » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am

Hi,
Chiming in. I tried the protocol, but I am needing extended time microdosing. My nerves are frazzled and it has been helping me a lot to dose almost every day. I am taking about 1/2 to 1 teaspoon a night in some tea. I also stack with cannabis and that is workong for me too.
Thanks,
Danielle Y