Amanita as a benzo withdrawal tonic

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Fatjacksonthecat
Has thanked: 0

Amanita as a benzo withdrawal tonic

Post by Fatjacksonthecat » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:51 pm

Hi all,I came across Amanita Dreamers vids and have been especially interested when she described the effect that amanita has had for her as far as alleviating benzo withdrawal. I too have been trapped in my own little private he'll with benzos first ativan and now even moreso with klonopin for approx 4 years now and see no end in sight if I don't find something that significantly helps.I have however, heard that other agonists that work similar to amanita as far as also tickling the gaba a receptors that this disallows the gaba a receptors from healing as they must be left alone for a time without any stimulation to properly heal.This is why things such as phenibut and alcohol are said to help in the short term but not in the long term.

What Amanita Dreamer (I apologize my benzo brain can't quite remember your real name right now so sorry!)what she eluded to however,is that this mushroom even though being a gaba a agonist as well, seemed to actually have a healing component to the receptors whereas this cannot be said for other aforementioned gaba a agonists.

Can anyone or Amanita Dreamer elaborate on this any further?Truly if I don't find a solution beyond using gaba b agonists to cover withdrawal I don't know where I'll be in five years.I have other conditions that seem to block me from healing fully and I'm not sure where I'll be in another 5 years.Thankyou so much any input from anyone is,greatly appreciated !
These users thanked the author Fatjacksonthecat for the post:
amanitadreamer

TzinaX

Re: Amanita as a benzo withdrawal tonic

Post by TzinaX » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:55 am

I am here with the same question. I know everyone is different, and we can’t give medical advice, but I’d like to know how people have used it and what it did for them. Did it accelerate the withdrawal process? Or did it replace the need for klonopin once one was off the klonopin? I’ve been on this horrible drug for 22 years. My last 13 months have been wasted mucking through terrible withdrawal symptoms. I would like to accelerate the tapering if at all possible. If anyone has personal experience, I’d love to hear it.

Amanita Dreamer, your videos have been so inspiring!

Tzina
These users thanked the author TzinaX for the post:
amanitadreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:16 pm

Fatjacksonthecat wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:51 pm
Hi all,I came across Amanita Dreamers vids and have been especially interested when she described the effect that amanita has had for her as far as alleviating benzo withdrawal. I too have been trapped in my own little private he'll with benzos first ativan and now even moreso with klonopin for approx 4 years now and see no end in sight if I don't find something that significantly helps.I have however, heard that other agonists that work similar to amanita as far as also tickling the gaba a receptors that this disallows the gaba a receptors from healing as they must be left alone for a time without any stimulation to properly heal.This is why things such as phenibut and alcohol are said to help in the short term but not in the long term.

What Amanita Dreamer (I apologize my benzo brain can't quite remember your real name right now so sorry!)what she eluded to however,is that this mushroom even though being a gaba a agonist as well, seemed to actually have a healing component to the receptors whereas this cannot be said for other aforementioned gaba a agonists.

Can anyone or Amanita Dreamer elaborate on this any further?Truly if I don't find a solution beyond using gaba b agonists to cover withdrawal I don't know where I'll be in five years.I have other conditions that seem to block me from healing fully and I'm not sure where I'll be in another 5 years.Thankyou so much any input from anyone is,greatly appreciated !
If you find my real name please don't use it publicly. I have stalkers that I might have to go to the FBI with. There was a glitch with FB's app and it was posting as my name instead of Amanita Dreamer so some folks learned who I am. It haunts me and keeps me awake at night. So I am glad you forgot :)

I don't know the pharmacology or physiological reasons to explain why amanita caused a 180 for my brain. But it absolutely did. With just one large dose. I have actually been working in my mind on a video on this. I have many in my head at once and one will rise to the surface. Then I'll get a question in line with it and that's what I make. So....I know what I'm doing today. Thanks ya'll. I hope what I say helps you, more than you know. My heart is hurting for you. Deeply.
<3
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
LakesideDreamer
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:28 pm

TzinaX wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:55 am
I am here with the same question. I know everyone is different, and we can’t give medical advice, but I’d like to know how people have used it and what it did for them. Did it accelerate the withdrawal process? Or did it replace the need for klonopin once one was off the klonopin? I’ve been on this horrible drug for 22 years. My last 13 months have been wasted mucking through terrible withdrawal symptoms. I would like to accelerate the tapering if at all possible. If anyone has personal experience, I’d love to hear it.

Amanita Dreamer, your videos have been so inspiring!

Tzina
I'm so glad I can help. I just uploaded my video on my story and personal hell and how I used amanita, etc. I think it will go live tomorrow, Tues. Feb 4th. :)
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 2):
amanita muscariaPeaceEva
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

TzinaX

Post by TzinaX » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:40 pm

Thank you for your video. I understand a lot. Can’t wait to be free!!

When you said 1/4 tablet, do you know what milligram the tablet was?

I’m going to keep everyone updated in my progress. I’m stalled at the moment getting my antidepressant sorted out (and reduced!)

Amanda32
Been thanked: 0

Post by Amanda32 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:13 am

I came with the same question are you saying just one single large dose stopped all withdrawals and need for benzos?

PeaceEva

Post by PeaceEva » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:02 pm

I'm here for the same thing :) So, just following the thread. I'm going to prepare some tea, hopefully today. I just dropped my dose 3 nights ago, so the withdrawals are starting to kick in.

Dinabubee

Post by Dinabubee » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:44 am

I know someone who has been on Valium( high dose) for 20 years and he has smooth transition with benzo to amanita. He used benzo for insomnia and I ask him if he tapered his Valium before starting amanita but he doesn't know what tapering means. He said he ran out of benzo and started taking amanita he said he slept really well without withdrawal.
These users thanked the author Dinabubee for the post:
LakesideDreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:39 pm

I was taking 3 of the .3mg tablets. I had tapered down to a quarter of one tablet from a half the day before. And yes, one dose of amanita stopped all my pain of withdrawals and suicidal thoughts and physical pain and I never took the klonopin again.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Cocotê
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

Fatjacksonthecat

Post by Fatjacksonthecat » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:55 pm

Thanks Amanita, for some reason I totally forgot I posted on this forum, big time benzo brain. I ended up on a whopping dose of klonopin due to a medical mistake. Its a long story but I am now on 6 mg of this hell pill. Long story short they put me on two meds that caused my liver to speed up and was kicking the benzo out,so they had to triple the dose because I kept going into serious withdrawal and then they told me to come down on all 3 meds at the same time. So I did but couldnt tell where the withdrawal was coming from or which one needed to be raised or tapered and after them having to raise it to 9 mg I accidentally got stuck on 6 mg and was originally on 3mg which was bad enough. What makes it so much worse for me is because I have serious TMJ and trigeminal neuralgia so when I start tapering the klonopin its not just the hellish anxiety that I have to deal with but it then does nothing but set the pain off so excruciatingly that I have often thought dying would be better.

Sorry to be so dramatic sounding but its the truth. Ive been using an amanita tincture that most definitely works but I have yet to be sure if it will prolong the withdrawal. Im having to take, however, at least a half to a full teaspoon per day. Even if it prolongs it or it can sub for Klonopin Im almost thinking it would be worth trading the klonopin for the Amanita. Its gotta be easier than coming off of klonopin. Perhaps I will then switch to another mushroom like psyilosybin or take a big dose at the end as Amanita did. Marijuana edibles along with the amanita just about take ALL the pain and anxiety away but I have to be approved by pain managment for the medical marijuana ( which is another story altogther,lets just say they havnt been helpful in the least.. much more of a hinderence than anything and they are the ones who made the mistake even though I told them that I shouldnt be put on both of the meds that they put me on).But they threaten you with taking your meds away if you dont do what they say so I would love to be rid of them someday!

Amanita I havnt seen your video on this. I suppose Ill search or it by the date you posted. If anyone has any more thoughts or insights Id love to hear it especially from those who may have already tried this for a longer spell than I have so far. Blessings and peace to all!