Microdosing Amanita and consuming cubensis or psilocybin mushroom in recreational dose.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Mage0039
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Microdosing Amanita and consuming cubensis or psilocybin mushroom in recreational dose.

Post by Mage0039 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:50 am

Hello!

What is the consensus of microdosing Amanita Muscaria, and consuming cubensis or psilocybin mushrooms in a larger noticeable dosage at the same time.

Currently have been microdosing amanita for about a month am curious as to whether consuming other types of magic mushrooms would be beneficial or harmful.

Thank you.

Bear

Re: Microdosing Amanita and consuming cubensis or psilocybin mushroom in recreational dose.

Post by Bear » Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:59 pm

Would like to know this as well

Crystal

Re: Microdosing Amanita and consuming cubensis or psilocybin mushroom in recreational dose.

Post by Crystal » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:00 pm

Hi,

I read somewhere in this forum that someone took psilocybin and amanita at the same time. I mean both in the same evening.

I also microdose amanita and take sometimes psilo shrooms recreationally.
My understanding is that there is no harm. I listened to myself and asked my body how many days there should be in between amanita and psilo. I think it was a minumum of 4 days for me. It means if I take amanita, I have to wait for at least 4 days before I take psilo. And after psilo I wait at least 4 days before taking amanita.

I have just started to take amanita once every 10 days. Still unsure what my microdose range is since I take now 7 teaspoons and there are no macro effects whatsoever.

goodgina

Post by goodgina » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:43 pm

Hi - I started microdosing AM and took it in a tea for 3 weeks in the evenings. I never considered the implications of taking psilocybin along side with AM. A friend had given me a small amount of psilo in chocolate form and I decided to eat it one evening to explore my creative potential. I had a terrible reaction (although perhaps necessary) whereby I went into ataxia. I became extremely nauseous, my body temp shot up and I started sweating profusely. I thought I would vomit and lose my bowels (thankfully did not happen). I lost consciousness. From what I can piece together, I fell several times - bruising my tailbone, middle back, and I had several bruises and a few puncture wounds on my left arm and right leg. I hit the back of my head quite hard against my bedpost. When I came to, I wandered into my bathroom and I had blood pouring down my neck. I was mortified and looked like a scene from a horror movie. I should have called 911 but instead I managed to get into the shower and slow the bleeding. I then crashed hard and slept for a few hours. Upon reflection, (I don't have solid memories) I believe I was repeated whacking my head against my bedpost. (God knows why?) I believe that perhaps I was stuck in a bit of a time loop. This happened on Saturday January 13, 2024. Still recovering from the injuries. I did not realize that the AM was building up in my system. I also never dreamed I would have such a bad reaction with the addition of the psilo.