Let's introduce ourselves.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
AliceTetzlaff
Has thanked: 0

Re: Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by AliceTetzlaff » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:51 am

Hello dear Community,

I´m Alice from Germany, a 30 years old female. I´m interested in everything with Nature, her and our Consciousness and, of course, spiritual experience. I am searching for 'forgotten knowledge' about the healing power of plants and mushrooms and try to figure out how important the symbiosis of the environment with this medicine is. I am addicted to Forests and there was only a question of time to try out the lovely, red headed amanita mus. :)
My first experience with this little guy was during a nice and warmth summer evening. I drunk a macerate and it was a relaxing experience with nice dreams.
I´m so glad that this Community exist and I have n longer try out experiments on my own with some doubt about preparing etc. that still exist.
And I´m excited to read Amanita experiences from all around the world/ Europe to figure out if there is a difference between the way he works.

Thank´s to the forum founder to establish a chance to grow and experience together something really beautiful.
These users thanked the author AliceTetzlaff for the post:
Hasler

NMNAT2

Post by NMNAT2 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:34 pm

AliceTetzlaff wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:51 am
Hello dear Community,

I´m Alice from Germany, a 30 years old female. I´m interested in everything with Nature, her and our Consciousness and, of course, spiritual experience. I am searching for 'forgotten knowledge' about the healing power of plants and mushrooms and try to figure out how important the symbiosis of the environment with this medicine is. I am addicted to Forests and there was only a question of time to try out the lovely, red headed amanita mus. :)
My first experience with this little guy was during a nice and warmth summer evening. I drunk a macerate and it was a relaxing experience with nice dreams.
I´m so glad that this Community exist and I have n longer try out experiments on my own with some doubt about preparing etc. that still exist.
And I´m excited to read Amanita experiences from all around the world/ Europe to figure out if there is a difference between the way he works.

Thank´s to the forum founder to establish a chance to grow and experience together something really beautiful.
Welcome to the forums! We are all very much (I believe) natural people :D
^
chr1:183,248,237-183,418,380

AliceTetzlaff

Post by AliceTetzlaff » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:27 pm

hahaha, yeah. there mutually dependent :)

Angelica
Been thanked: 0

Post by Angelica » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:06 am

Hello!
I'm Angelica and I live in the woods in Northern Maine, I was introduced to Amanita Formosa (the yellow ones) last year around Summer Solstice! I also forage other mushrooms for medicine and food. I made a soup with the Amanita the first time and then had a small amount as a lemonade the second time. I am looking forward to honing in on the medicinal uses for this mushroom.

Ewen

Post by Ewen » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:37 am

Hi from Melbourne Australia. Went on my first hunt today, and stumbled upon your videos. Thanks for that. Wish I could share some pictures but the ones I took are high resolution and too big to share, but pretty sure everyone know what they look like haha. I went to a pine Forest about an hour drive from home, I explored maybe a hundred by hundred step area, and there were Amanitas everywhere, from buttons to curled up oldies.
Anyway cheers for the information and videos..

gosimon

Post by gosimon » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:34 am

Ewen did you pick any?

Maddenel1

Post by Maddenel1 » Wed May 06, 2020 3:42 pm

I am Elizabeth and I live on the Central Oregon Coast an have been on a quest to improve my physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional health for a long time now. I discovered Amanita Dreamer's YouTube channel and got excited to try these wonderful mushrooms for health and healing myself. I have suffered from ADHD, anxiety, and depression since I was a child which has caused obstacles in several areas of my life. After watching Amanita Dreamer's YouTube channel I felt that taking an Amanita Muscaria tea or tincture would help me on my path to healing and self-improvement. Thus, I got some Amanitas from Washington State that were already crispy dry when they came in the mail. I boiled them to a simmer for 30 minutes and added some lemon juice, ginger, and rum to make a tincture. I put the tincture in dropper bottles that I had on hand after it cooled. I put some in the freezer to use at a later date and one dropper bottle in my refrigerator to use daily. I take a 1/4 tsp during the day which give me energy during the day and also helps me to feel a sense of peace calm and joy. I also notice that when I take it on an empty stomach in the morning I do not feel anxious or get stressed or worried about things that normally stress me out. In the late afternoon, however, I notice I begin to feel tired and in need for a short little cat nap. I take another 1/4 tsp approximately 3 hours before bed and notice that I have a restful sleep at night with some lucid dreaming. I get up at approximately 6:30 am though and cannot get back to sleep. I am grateful to have found this channel and this research forum to talk to others who are finding benefit from this wonderful mushroom. Unfortunately, I have told friends and family in my area that I am using this mushroom for health and healing and some of them believe the myths and think I am going to poison myself by taking it.
These users thanked the author Maddenel1 for the post:
MessyEssie

Maddenel1

Post by Maddenel1 » Wed May 06, 2020 3:46 pm

MessyEssie wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:23 pm
Hello to all!
I'm a 40 year old female living in beautiful rural Oregon💜
As a young child I suffered lots of drama and trauma.
As long as I can remember I have had depression and anxiety, I remember the social anxiety peeking it's ugly head in when I started kindergarten, Being so young and so worried all the time. As an adolescent things just got worse, It got heavier and a much bigger burden on my shoulders. I tried conventional medicine and they all made it worse and totally altered my personality. To the point that I had absolutely no feelings, It felt very unnatural to me. I was a huge pothead as a teen but back then pot was still very much illegal and you only got what you could find on the streets. You had no choice of Indica or Sativa, You got what your buddies had. Most of the time it just made the anxiety worse so I tried drinking and that didn't go well for anyone involved. The best relief I have ever gotten was when I took mushrooms. It felt like the veil of self doubt and depression had been lifted. But I was broke and couldn't afford it much.
As an adult I moved from the big City out to the rural country, it is there that I really got into my land and being more self sustainable. I found out that I love it here away from all the noise of the city, I love learning new things about my land everyday, being one with nature and I can breathe. About three years ago I noticed the Amanita growing near by. It was then that I stared researching mushrooms and other plants and their medicinal properties. I still suffer from depression and anxiety but I'm done with this demon that holds me down! I decided to pick the Amanita and give it a go! So here I am and now you pretty much know my life story.
My new chapter starts here 😊💜🍄
Hi I live in Oregon also (Newport area) and would love to get acquainted with someone else in my state who is finding benefit from this wonderful mushroom.
These users thanked the author Maddenel1 for the post:
MessyEssie

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed May 06, 2020 11:21 pm

Maddenel1 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 3:42 pm
I am Elizabeth and I live on the Central Oregon Coast an have been on a quest to improve my physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional health for a long time now. I discovered Amanita Dreamer's YouTube channel and got excited to try these wonderful mushrooms for health and healing myself. I have suffered from ADHD, anxiety, and depression since I was a child which has caused obstacles in several areas of my life. After watching Amanita Dreamer's YouTube channel I felt that taking an Amanita Muscaria tea or tincture would help me on my path to healing and self-improvement. Thus, I got some Amanitas from Washington State that were already crispy dry when they came in the mail. I boiled them to a simmer for 30 minutes and added some lemon juice, ginger, and rum to make a tincture. I put the tincture in dropper bottles that I had on hand after it cooled. I put some in the freezer to use at a later date and one dropper bottle in my refrigerator to use daily. I take a 1/4 tsp during the day which give me energy during the day and also helps me to feel a sense of peace calm and joy. I also notice that when I take it on an empty stomach in the morning I do not feel anxious or get stressed or worried about things that normally stress me out. In the late afternoon, however, I notice I begin to feel tired and in need for a short little cat nap. I take another 1/4 tsp approximately 3 hours before bed and notice that I have a restful sleep at night with some lucid dreaming. I get up at approximately 6:30 am though and cannot get back to sleep. I am grateful to have found this channel and this research forum to talk to others who are finding benefit from this wonderful mushroom. Unfortunately, I have told friends and family in my area that I am using this mushroom for health and healing and some of them believe the myths and think I am going to poison myself by taking it.
Welcome! And let them think that. What they will SEE is a happier and healthier person, not a dead one. It changed my sleep so that I wake up very early now also. At first I was waking up at 4 to 4:30 Am but it's moving to a much better 6 AM. Make sure to watch your body, you may not need it as much over time.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Tim

Post by Tim » Tue May 12, 2020 9:56 pm

Hi everyone I’m Tim.
I live in southern Oregon and have an abundance of these mushrooms growing around me bout am very limited in my knowledge and strive to learn and explore more. Pantherina is what the forest has presented me.
Thank you for letting me join this great group
These users thanked the author Tim for the post:
MessyEssie