Let's introduce ourselves.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
max

Re: Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by max » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:17 am

I kept thinking “Mitakuye oyasin” - the Lakota words, "All my Relations" today, as I was contemplating and foraging for Amanitas; grateful to have been recently introduced to them. It is a phrase that both comforts and humbles. Then later on in a fun synchronous moment, I saw your introductory post. I am not Lakota or Abenaki. Burten Decarr "Spotted Eagle" was gracious enough to be my teacher years ago, and gave me the name Sweet Otter Woman, which I have never felt worthy of or used. I hope you are well.
These users thanked the author max for the post (total 2):
eucalyptusMatronofTwilight

amanitaserbica
Has thanked: 0

Post by amanitaserbica » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:19 am

Hi everyone, Im from Serbia, in this country amanitas are common spices but nobady know about her healing, they all think that they are poisones. I whould like to assure them that it is not so.
Im glad that I faund you all.
Last edited by amanitaserbica on Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author amanitaserbica for the post:
eucalyptus

dreamwheel

Post by dreamwheel » Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:31 am

Hi,
I am from Germany, in my 40s. I am interested in information around preparation, usage etc. of Amanita.
Best to you all.
These users thanked the author dreamwheel for the post:
eucalyptus

sciatictorture

Post by sciatictorture » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:36 pm

Hi from Scotland! Very interested in trying this mushroom but didn't really know where to start. Several A.D videos later and I've ended up here. Good to be here......
These users thanked the author sciatictorture for the post:
eucalyptus

Toinkski

Post by Toinkski » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:44 pm

Hi There Everyone,

I'm Toinkski, I live in the Netherlands Europe. I'm a 51 (over) sensitive emotional kind and curious, spiritual, artistic male. Since childhood and later on puberty I suffered on and of from depression, fear of life, fear of death, sexuality, anxiety, loneliness, and suicidal thoughts. I struggled a lot with myself and me being in this world. I once used (prescribed) antidepressive medication but I became even more scared and depressed so I stopped the meds and went into therapy for a couple of years. This helped but the anxiety and depressions came and went, came and went. At the beginning of 2019 I started doing Marijuana Microdosing this worked great my moods got better and my spiritual life improved very much (I'm a very spiritual person by nature). This got me to try Phylocibyn microdosing, this worked even better. I still had my ups and downs but I clearly make steps.
Now in 2022 I came 'by accident' to A.M (I believe in synchronicities). This beautiful mushroom has always called for my attention and now I'm finally answering her call. I ordered some A.M. online at the beginning of the year (powdered) but it didn't really do anything unfortunately.
Now the mushroom season is really happening I harvested some myself and I'm trying to proceed my journey.
I microdosed now for one week I didn't feel much apart from from some restlessness (this seems to happen if I look what dreamer says in her videos), I made the tea according to our lovely @amanitadreamer
I'm planning to do a bit larger dose (macro) somewhere next week.
I hope to dive deeper into my real self and my place and role/ purpose in this world.
I want to grow and develop myself to be more whole and self loving/excepting, and develop more spiritualwise.
And most of all I want to leave behind the pain and suffering which I experience to much in myself and this world.

Hope to learn a lot from you all.
Kindest regards,
Toinkski
These users thanked the author Toinkski for the post (total 2):
eucalyptusMatronofTwilight

Sadieferal1

Post by Sadieferal1 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:15 am

Greetings from Western PA. My name is Terry, I'm 55 and I'm really from all over but I've been here for the last 4 years...and the first 7. I've had a.. let's just say very diverse life and I live daily with depression, anxiety, PTSD and OCD now magnified by a traumatic brain injury from a car-fentanyl overdose that left me in a coma 4 years ago. I've been on their pills three or four times throughout the years and it's never been good. I would rather feel raw than how those pills made me feel. The longest I went was a month and with horrible side effects and I'm determined to not take that stuff. I'm a believer in using the plants we've been given for our wellness and I am always trying to learn more. I am in the medical marijuana program and marijuana has been instrumental in my recovery (4 years clean) and also in turning my brain back on. I have used marijuana off and on for 40 years and somewhere along the way it went from just getting high to managing my mental health and now in helping me with focus and drive with the added bonus of still "getting high"! I have long had a fascination with psychoactive plants and remember finding Amanita Muscaria as a teenager and being taken by the stark contrast of the orange cap with the squared white specs and remembering Alice in wonderland and then reading at the library that it would kill me. Thank goodness for the internet!! I never have enjoyed psilocybin as it always leaves me with lots of tension in my body and completely anxious, restless and socially awkward while I just wait for it to be over. I have also experimented with and enjoyed the Bolivian torch cactus (bridgessi). Generally a pretty good "research dose" but I'm not really trying to get high like that much more and I would love to explore micro dosing with it or even with psilocybin perhaps but I generally touch what I'm told not to touch and I am more interested in experimenting with Amanita Muscaria. I'm also very intrigued by the different nuances afforded by the various methods of working with the mushroom. I've only had one experience with Amanita and will have another in a short few days to become further acquainted. I have never microdosed anything but this time I'm not trying to get high I'm just trying to be okay and do plan on exploring but I intend on microdosing for a while to see if I can get some relief. It's been pretty bad lately and the idea of something natural that can possibly help gives me hope. Could I really begin dreaming again and actually be present in my dreams? Could I have lucid dreams like I have so many times in the past? I'd love to dream again! Is it possible that I could be healed of deep long rooted wounds and scars? Could I really get a hold on my depression and anxiety and get a better sense of who I really am? These are things I keep reading about. I'm looking forward to being part of this forum as I learn more about the fly agaric and myself and make a friend or two on the way. Peace, Terry

Nathan12
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nathan12 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:51 am

Hello,

My name is Nathan and I am 28 years old. I am a big fan of the amanite, hence my registration on this forum. I thank you for your welcome and I look forward to talking with you.

See you soon.
Here to see my website

Soulamore’

Post by Soulamore’ » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:07 am

Hi all! I’m Larry and a new amanita user. I ordered 32 grams from a reputable vendor and it’s arriving this Wednesday. I used to be so damn happy and free. Unfortunately some not so good people are attracted to that persona and I was dragged down to this place that I no longer want to be in. I lost almost 20 years of my life and have gathered PTSD in the process and all the wonderful things that come with it. I’m using Kratom and nothing else and I don’t want to anymore,,,,but I’m hooked. I need a reset and this fungus pretty much called me. I want myself back, and this seems like the correct path to regain the person I lost. Love to all 💚🌱
These users thanked the author Soulamore’ for the post:
Brigitmuscaria

LewisB

Post by LewisB » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:50 pm

Afternoon All,

I'm completely new to Amanita, but have been curious for quite some time, and am interested in discovering the uses and benefits.

I'm a 41 year old fella, living in West Yorkshire, but am originally from the Outer Hebrides in Scotland, and have always felt like someone with an "old soul".

Looking forward to learning more and getting to know some of you fine people here.
These users thanked the author LewisB for the post:
Brigitmuscaria

Brigitmuscaria

Post by Brigitmuscaria » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:26 am

Hi, All.

I go by Brigit M. I currently live in the pacific northwestern region of the U.S.
It's been really fun looking in to this plant and now finding out about the niche community of a.m. users and appreciaters such as the ones on this site. I haven't dabbled with this particular plant medicine yet but view it as a tool for healing and as a sacred plant. I use the word sacred reluctantly because it is difficult to articulate my deeper feelings on it and I feel the word has kind of lost it's meaning due to religion being tied to ego and I don't percieve plants or their medicine as having an ego or having any relation to something egoic. I have ancestry tied to some of the locations of this plants' early traditional use and that makes it all more intriguing to me as well as it's ability to alleviate stress and anxiety when used for that purpose. I am excited to start dabbling with the medicine to aid in healing. I am open to connecting with new people in the a.m. community because I don't personally know anyone who uses it. 🙂
These users thanked the author Brigitmuscaria for the post:
LewisB