Let's introduce ourselves.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
mczero
Has thanked: 0

Re: Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by mczero » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:21 pm

Hi everyone,

I am from germany and I came here by watching the youtube channel Amanita Dreamer.

The reason I got into contact with this mushroom was because I looked into ways how I could handle my ADS and social anxiety problems naturally. I found out about microdosing psychedelic mushrooms, and then I found out about the use of Amanita Muscaria by chance.

I will make another thread with some reports.

mczero
These users thanked the author mczero for the post:
Rebis

Isan

Post by Isan » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:30 pm

Hello all. I'm currently living and doing contract work in Japan. I'm grateful to have found this online community!

I recently learned about AM this year mid-season so had no luck finding any. Not too sure if AM even grows out here on mainland Japan... Anyways, already scoping out multiple areas that have all the necessary living conditions of AM for next year.

If no luck, I'll be back in the states after next season. Just curious if anyone has procured any AM online? Seems a little sketchy on the ol interwebs.

Cheers, have a great day 🍄!
These users thanked the author Isan for the post:
Rebis
May Peace Prevail on Earth

crikeycrikeys

Post by crikeycrikeys » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:09 am

Isan wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:30 pm
Hello all. I'm currently living and doing contract work in Japan. I'm grateful to have found this online community!

I recently learned about AM this year mid-season so had no luck finding any. Not too sure if AM even grows out here on mainland Japan... Anyways, already scoping out multiple areas that have all the necessary living conditions of AM for next year.

If no luck, I'll be back in the states after next season. Just curious if anyone has procured any AM online? Seems a little sketchy on the ol interwebs.

I got some on Ebay... the caps were good enough quality dried that they still had the orangeish quality and I could see the white dots. I've only tried test amounts of them so far so no comment as to potency.
These users thanked the author crikeycrikeys for the post (total 2):
RebisIsan

Splinters and Shards

Post by Splinters and Shards » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:04 pm

@Isan Welcome!

In Japan, amanita muscaria is called beni-tengutake. Tengutake are the pantherina complex, usually. There are so many microclimates there, chances of finding them out of the normal season is possible depending where you are. Spring is not too far off, and that is the time for tengutake and ibo-tengutake.

Hope this helps!
These users thanked the author Splinters and Shards for the post:
Isan

Bracteatus
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bracteatus » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:13 am

Hi!

I'm a Belgian student and I became interested in the amanita muscaria because I was looking up a lot of info on naturally occurring psychedelics. I haven't actually taken any psychedelics yet myself so far, and I have been afraid to because a lot of what I found about them is obviously contradictory or inaccurate. I ended up joining this forum because of the Amanita Dreamer YouTube channel, which I like because it has very clear information which seems consistent with the most reliable other resources I had found so far.

I'm looking forward to learning more about the amanita muscaria, and maybe eventually going out to forage and prepare some myself.

Global_Ghost

Post by Global_Ghost » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:08 am

crikeycrikeys wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:09 am
Isan wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:30 pm

I got some on Ebay... the caps were good enough quality dried that they still had the orangeish quality and I could see the white dots. I've only tried test amounts of them so far so no comment as to potency.
Hey, can you DM me the seller's info? Have you tried the tincture on ebay?

atptaltos

Post by atptaltos » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:43 pm

Hey i saw this thread so how y'all doin?

Just heard of this place, coming from the ambrosia society. I found the AS and dons book in March 2018. Ive since reread it a couple times. It gets me "in" on the mystery ive felt behind scripture since i was a little church boy. No wonder i had a predisposition to use alterrants for mind expansion.
This fungus...and datura....are the only two things ive gotten definitive effects from without consuming any. Thus mushroom has a consciousness all its own! But you all knew that....
Im sort of on and off with experimenting with but im excited to keep learning and share anything i discover.
Currently i consume 3-7 grams amanita soaked in a sweet liquid from friday-sunday. Ive done this a couple weeks and it has a grey fleece in it. So it colonizes the clay pitcher quickly in that few day period. Not sure if ive got the right one tho.

Looking to find tbe true mold so i can more confidently incorporate it into my life. As well as finally get my spiritual discipline down! See you guys around! :shock:

mudskippa

Post by mudskippa » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:02 am

Hey everyone,

Well, I never thought I'd be on a forum like this, I must say. I got here by stumbling across Gaboxadol research, which led to Muscimol research, which led to the original Muscaria, which led to Dreamer.

I have had a Neuropsychiatric disorder for the past 4-5 years with debilitating symptoms all day every day. On my best days, it's fatigue, dizziness, and tinnitus. On my worst days, I pretty much feel like I'm having a stroke. I have developed an inability to gate sensory inputs properly following some trauma. It feels like too much information is coming into my brain at all times. Literally, the only thing that takes the symptoms away is diazepam. But as I know it's impossible to take that regularly, I only have it on "special occasions" and have been desperately researching anything that might help in the meantime.

If anyone has done any research into the GABA-A2 receptor, you'll understand why I am excited about Amanita M. I am hoping to make a "diazepam substitute microdose" of AM that can be taken daily. If such a thing is even possible, I should know fairly shortly as it will either take my symptoms away or it won't. I have just ordered a batch of caps online. Hopefully, they should get here in a week or so. And then, the experiment will begin!

Nice to"meet" you all, and also to see lots of people from the UK :)

Sid_Hatrack

Post by Sid_Hatrack » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:28 pm

Hello,

I decided to join the forum after watching videos posted by Amanita dreamer. They have inspired me to re-consider Amanita after rejecting it a few years ago when I was firmly warned to stay away from it by a local mycologist. Becoming aware of the actual experiences of those using it has caused me to question the authority view.

I have had only one significant experience with psychedelics. This was with LSD in 1970 when I was 17. It was something I did on a lark at a music festival. I had no idea what LSD was and so was not prepared at all for the intense and frightening experience which followed. It was a severe blow to my reality bubble and felt very unstable for about a year after. I know it was a long time ago and I did go on to play my part in the monopoly game of life, but I feel that what happened brought changes that are still with me such as anxiety, panic attacks and fears of being overwhelmed again. I am looking into amanita with hope that it might be help dial back my fear factor.

After that I swore off drugs for some 40 years until about 6 years ago when I started using marijuana for pain issues. I began to like it for its euprhoric effect as well and eventually there was mission creep to where I became a daily user. I do take a few month long breaks a year. I feel cannabis can be a great facilitator; however, I do not feel it to be a teacher or healer as some plant medicines are said to be.

A few years ago, I became interested psilocybin after reading of how it had changed people’s lives for the better and decided to try micro dosing it. I grew my own mushrooms and followed the Fadiman protocol using .3 grams for two months finalizing by taking a 1-gram dose.

I had high expectations for a positive experience because of the many glowing reports about it, but found it to be a great disappointment. I could feel a slight high on the micro dose, but experienced no reduction in anxiety, no urge to be more social, no euphoria and no insights. The final dose felt very heavy and was not at all enjoyable. I spent most of the time lying down just waiting for it to end.

Some say a plant medicine will give you the experience you need to have and it may not be one you had in mind or a pleasant one. I am Ok with that. However, I can’t help feeling that the message it gave me was to stay away. At this point I am pretty discouraged about psychoactive plant medicines. I am trying to keep my expectations for Amanita down, however I am encouraged to hear people state that it is nothing like Psilocybin as I am not eager to revisit that.

Right now I am looking at online sources for dried Amanita. They are probably available wild here in southern Oregon, but that would be a project for later if I have a favorable experience with dried.
These users thanked the author Sid_Hatrack for the post:
T36

PeaceEva

Post by PeaceEva » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:43 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've been hesitant to jump in, but I'm here now. I've got benzo withdrawal injury, and I'm still not off of it. I want to be, and I don't want to spend another year doing this. I found Amanita Dreamer through a Quora search. I began listening to her videos and by the end of the night that night I felt so much hope!!! I was drawn to an amanita muscaria v. guessowi in the forest last October and was fascinated by it - I gave it a "photo shoot" but didn't think to pick it. Things felt like they were finally coming together. I have hope.

I tried psilocybin last year, but it didn't work right because I was on a high SSRI dose. I didn't trip, I felt so low, I wrote of hating myself and just had so many dark feelings. I know I need to do internal trauma work. I am nearly off SSRIs now, but now I'm more interested in microdosing than tripping right now.

I've purchased dry a. muscaria from Washington and it arrived a few days ago. I'm anxious about the preparation, but I'm going to try to be decisive and begin today. I dropped my dose of klonopin on thursday night, and I want to get ahead of the withdrawals if I can. My cognition goes for a time once I go into withdrawals.

I have lots of hope, and the world already seems brighter. I was overmedicated on antidepressants and benzos. My anxiety is terrible, but my depression is actually easing with the lower meds! Grr. I am so mad at my doctor for doing nothing for years and letting me sit in a terrible place. I'm going to take things into my own hands now, and I look forward to engaging with all of you and working my way through this journey.

These users thanked the author PeaceEva for the post (total 3):
CocotêMattLakesideDreamer