Let's introduce ourselves.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
AlaskanGuy
Has thanked: 0

Re: Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by AlaskanGuy » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:24 pm

yes I do see them... at first I thought that they were just a bit of an off color variation, which we get a lot of in other mushroom varieties... the royals we get have a bit of yellow on the skirt, which was my first clue it was a different variety.

yes this life is a bit hard at times, but the rewards are immense. and the peace is wonderful.

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:54 pm

AlaskanGuy wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:24 pm
yes I do see them... at first I thought that they were just a bit of an off color variation, which we get a lot of in other mushroom varieties... the royals we get have a bit of yellow on the skirt, which was my first clue it was a different variety.

yes this life is a bit hard at times, but the rewards are immense. and the peace is wonderful.
If you ever experiment with the royals please let us all know about it. Also I would love to potentially purchase some from you at some point (I would love to include a variety from Alaska in my research). If you are not interested that is fine no worries, but if you are let me know (we can DM and or chat on a different platform about details) I would be more than happy to pay a premium for such a rare chance. I wish you well either way.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

Alek
Been thanked: 0

Post by Alek » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:01 pm

Hello All!

My name is Alek and I'm from Chicago. Fairly new to Amanita Muscaria but have enjoyed learning a lot through Amanita Dreamer's videos. I'm interested in both microdosing and trying higher doses. I'd like to learn from the amanita along with possibly gaining somewhat of a muse for my music writing.

I am also very interested in foraging my own but unfortunately it doesn't seem like there are many reports of people finding them around me. I am still planning on researching/scouting out some places to visit when it starts to be more in season for them.

I want to say thanks to everyone posting here and the people who created this forum. It's been fun reading all these threads and I look forward to more.

AlaskanGuy

Post by AlaskanGuy » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:46 pm

welcome Alex, and greetings from Alaska

BoredTom

Post by BoredTom » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:52 pm

Hey all, im Tom, 27, fromSaskatchewan Canada. Been diagnosed with all kinda of mental disorders and been off and on anti depressants and even a few benzo's over the last few years. stumbled upon an AM a few days ago with my dad. went back home and googled searched different mushroom types and found out it was an AM. quickly after found Amanita Dreamer's channel, which has been GREATLY helpful. (thanks dreamer)
currently trying to sun dry about a pound i found in the backyard. i could not find them ANYWHERE else. almost seemed like a sign. nice to meet ya'll.

peacepixy

Post by peacepixy » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:09 am

Just saying hello - From Alaska - but by way of Oregon, Washington, Kentucky and finally Indiana.

Just turned 49... whoop whoop

I've been watching Amanita Dreamer's videos recently - and I have watched most them I think. I really appreciate the work that she has done - and others as I am sure to learn through this forum. I also recently watched several other mushroom movies including Fantastic Fungi. I've been researching AM specifically for the last few months for personal reasons.

I was introduced to mushroom hunting by my father and was always warned to respect the mushroom. I was never taught anything about the magic and medicinal uses of mushrooms until recently. I am very interested in learning the benefits of AM related to PTSD and a higher level on consciousness. Actually learning about any and all plants we can find, harvest, and use is important to me.

I did actually smoke a little AM today for the first time after all my study and research has led me to the final step. I was very controlled in my portion. While I did not experience anything too significant, I did not experience anything bad at all. There was a brief time or two where I felt like I was knocking on a door into myself or seeing someone I was once for a split second - but it was such a quick thing that it was watching something fly by and only able to turn my head and wonder - what was that?

Well, I guess that's a good enough hello for now.
PS. My avatar is from a batch I did... and as I was putting them away - this guy kinda showed up. I thought, he dude... hang on... and then I proceeded to exchange the tie dye (*I tie dye*) that was under him to the one you see in the picture - and it just seemed right. I hope to learn even more how much that image can mean as I am just a beginner in the travel.
Do you see what I did?

Later I could bore you with poems/lyrics and such lol... just warning ya
Last edited by peacepixy on Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Every piece counts. No matter how big or small. Every Peace Counts
From this day forward, every decision you make is moving you towards the direction you are going. Choose wisely.

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:13 am

peacepixy wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:09 am
Just saying hello - From Alaska - but by way of Oregon, Washington, Kentucky and finally Indiana.

I've been watching Amanita Dreamer's videos recently - and I have watched most them I think. I really appreciate the work that she has done - and others as I am sure to learn through this forum. I also recently watched several other mushroom movies including Fantastic Fungi. I've been researching AM specifically for the last few months for personal reasons.

I was introduced to mushroom hunting by my father and was always warned to respect the mushroom. I was never taught anything about the magic and medicinal uses of mushrooms until recently. I am very interested in learning the benefits of AM related to PTSD and a higher level on consciousness. Actually learning about any and all plants we can find, harvest, and use is important to me.

I did actually smoke a little AM today for the first time after all my study and research has led me to the final step. I was very controlled in my portion. While I did not experience anything too significant, I did not experience anything bad at all. There was a brief time or two where I felt like I was knocking on a door into myself or seeing someone I was once for a split second - but it was such a quick thing that it was watching something fly by and only able to turn my head and wonder - what was that?

Well, I guess that's a good enough hello for now.
PS. My avatar is from a batch I did... and as I was putting them away - this guy kinda showed up. I thought, he dude... hang on... and then I proceeded to exchange the tie dye (*I tie dye*) that was under him to the one you see in the picture - and it just seemed right. I hope to learn even more how much that image can mean as I am just a beginner in the travel.
Do you see what I did?
[/color]
Welcome. Happy to have you hope you find what you are looking for here 🤗🤗🤗
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

AlaskanGuy

Post by AlaskanGuy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:36 am

welcome from SE Alaska

Amaniat

Post by Amaniat » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:58 pm

Hello all.
I wanted to say hi, I found my first ever AM yesterday here in England.

I’ve been getting into all sorts of mushroom related stuff the last few months , I’ve grown and foraged for them. I found some beautiful Ganoderma Resinacium and also Applanatum, which I’m trying to clone to agar. I was so happy when I found this AM and now have watched almost all Amanita Dreamers videos.
So now I need to research best way to consume my one lonely AM (4g dried in a dehydrator)

Thanks

peacepixy

Post by peacepixy » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:49 am

AlaskanGuy wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:36 am
welcome from SE Alaska
Thanks from NE!!
Every piece counts. No matter how big or small. Every Peace Counts
From this day forward, every decision you make is moving you towards the direction you are going. Choose wisely.