Let's introduce ourselves.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
thevoluntaryway

Re: Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by thevoluntaryway » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:14 pm

Hello All. My name is Matthew, I'm in my mid-forties and I grew up and lived most of my life in Australia but now I'm two years into a move to Chile. I'm a very late convert to plant medicine practices - with Ayahuasca ceremonies constituting the bulk of my experiences. Even if I haven't quite missed the local Amanita season I've only ever found one by myself - and I used it to try to inoculate a pine sapling. I'd really like to get connected with other people in this country that are into Amanita and Psilocybe mushrooms and plant medicine in general. Ah - how could I forget? I recently had the perfect introduction to Cacao at Lake Atitlan (Keith's Cacao) - and very close to them is the Fungi Academy who are very much worth checking out.

Earlier in my journey with Ayahuasca I shared more about my experiences - I still love reading well written breakthrough type experiences.

https://steemit.com/ayahuasca/@voluntar ... experience
These users thanked the author thevoluntaryway for the post:
asunnyday

asunnyday

Post by asunnyday » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:19 am

amanitadreamer wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:46 pm
asunnyday wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:27 am
Hello everyone
I'm from Victoria, Australia.
Our season has just finished.
I found a really big patch of these beautiful mushrooms not far from home on the 5th May... well they found me!
I am microdosing with the tea from Amanita Dreamer's recipe. I think the variety are very strong or else I am very sensitive to them.
They were growing on the roadside under and nearby a pine tree windbreak.
Thank you @amanitadreamer for this amazing forum and for your dedication.
And thank you to everyone who has been posting on here with your recipes of tinctures, etc. It's really helpful.
I have a tincture in the cupboard that I made from this recipe: https://www.henriettes-herb.com/blog/fly-agaric.html
It's about ready to strain. I used 330g of fresh caps of varying size, mostly medium, and 700 ml of 40 percent vodka.
I made it mostly for family and friends who are experiencing pain. But I might try it as a microdose as well, boiling it up in a tea as I go because it was made with raw caps.
Again thank you all!
I think you guys got a powerful flush this year. The Aussies have all been saying how strong they are this year! Thanks for the recipe. My attempts to make tinctures and balms are failing so I am always looking for better recipes.
You're so welcome! We have been in drought here in Victoria and from what people tell me it's the first time the amanita mushrooms have appeared in 3-4 years. We had great autumn rain. And yes they have come out in full force. I was feeling that it might be because of all the difficulties we are facing world wide at the moment, like there's a battle going on. It's like they have come to serve us and assist us in awakening and raising our consciousness. Since finding them I have been the catalyst for three friends to collect and prepare their own amanita mushrooms. Until I got them to watch your videos they thought they were toxic. All four of us have experienced other plant medicines.
@amanitadreamer I just loved your video about the entities and the holy trinity. It was so beautiful!
These users thanked the author asunnyday for the post:
amanitadreamer

Dragoness32
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Dragoness32 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:11 pm

Hello, my name is Michelle, I am a 40ish mother of 6, living in Ontario, Canada. I am a natural resource management and conservation tech and a geographic Information systems certified tech.
I have been working with psilocybin cubensis for the past few years. I happened across some amanita m. last fall which brought me to Amanita Dreamer's youtube channel. I can here to learn more and share with others. I want to help share these sacred medicines with others one day in a ceremonial way to help bring healing.
I look forward to meeting new friends and colleagues.
Have an amazing day ☺

💜 Everything is exactly as it should be, and you are exactly where you are needed to be. Everything happens for a reason. 💜

higherthansuperman

Post by higherthansuperman » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:32 am

hi everyone

I'm Shane

I am new to amanita I've just collected some and have dried them
I am excited to try my first microdose

I am curious I have no demons or underlying issues (that I know off)

I have a very calm spirit and am at peace with where I am

guess I'm gonna try micro dosing as I don't wanna mess with the equilibrium of my mind to much

:) Thanks

Cloudykinz

Post by Cloudykinz » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:48 am

Mcpato wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:57 pm
psychoactive tempeh
Please can you make a post about how to produce psychoactive tempeh? Sounds unreal!
I am my own guinea pig

mintmono

Post by mintmono » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:11 pm

Hello everybody, nice to e-meet you all!
I'm very excited to see this community grow in knowledge and in the numbers of wonderfull people that find their way here!

I join here from Lithuania :)

One day Amanita Muscaria came to my mind, and for some reason I decided to google and to learn more about it. Curiously a local newspaper page popped up which was about a local AM online store and the legality of it. It went on about the traditions of Amanita Muscaria use in Lithuania which was a shock to me as I always thought it to be a deadly poisonous mushroom!
More research eventually led me to discover Amanita Dreamer and that same night I became sure that I got to try it out myself! Some time later I made the potion.

Happy to be here!

Mcpato

Post by Mcpato » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:52 pm

Cloudykinz wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:48 am
Mcpato wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:57 pm
psychoactive tempeh
Please can you make a post about how to produce psychoactive tempeh? Sounds unreal!
Sure thing my friend! I've actually been documenting my progress in this forum, you can read about it here:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=219
The only thing I'd add is that the flavor (and psychoactive effect) becomes stronger the more you age it, and the most delicious is the younger fleece tempeh. Basically between a few days and a week.

Pliplo

Post by Pliplo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:25 pm

Hey Guysss, im Guido, from Buenos Aires Argentina... I'm a Musician, drummer, Music Producer, Composer... But most importantly, i am a Spiritual Seeker.

Always had a interest in mushrooms, which peaked ths last few years... I have a house in the countryside with a mini forest, in which i started finding psylocybin mushrooms and a lot of amanita, so im gathering and drying them... Im waiting for the right time to do a tea ceremony, since i never tried Amanitas Yet ♥

Im gonna go super slow, smoked a tiny bit in my vaporizer... Next is a bigger dose... Then a Tea Ceremony in the woods.

Love,

Guido
These users thanked the author Pliplo for the post (total 2):
Fungothevoluntaryway

thevoluntaryway

Post by thevoluntaryway » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:11 am

Pliplo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:25 pm
Hey Guysss, im Guido, from Buenos Aires Argentina... I'm a Musician, drummer, Music Producer, Composer... But most importantly, i am a Spiritual Seeker.
Hello Guido - it's great to see more people from this part of the world. I'm living near Valdivia in Chile and I'm curious how far apart we are.

Hasler

Post by Hasler » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:35 pm

Hello All,
I'm 40, in past couple of Year's I've lost a lot due to bad life choices, My lowest point was when I were homeless, so fast to lose it all and is taking while to get back on top, I'm no stranger to substances, I did abuse what I got My hands on.
Now I've gotten to a point where I'm on a spiritual beginning, I want to learn more about Myself and about the the non fabric world in which We live in.
I live in the UK, anything else I got to share I will share when I feel I'm connecting with someone, I'm open and honest so please don't think I'm being funny if You don't like what You hear as an answer from Me, I'm just answering a question,
Peace, Love and Respect to all x
These users thanked the author Hasler for the post (total 2):
CocobisRebis