Let's introduce ourselves.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
zachsmom97

Re: Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by zachsmom97 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:18 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm here because I am a firm believer in the work that Amanita Dreamer is doing to further the understanding around this ally. I reside in an area where I wildcraft and grow herbal medicinal allies and have been working with this one for just over one year. I have no science background, but complete research independently. While I am science-minded, even more so I am spiritually-minded. After completing studies, intuition still plays a strong role in preparing offerings.

My belief is that we are nature. Every gift it offers, including humans, may harm, heal or teach. The Amanita Muscaria is, in my mind, a powerful healer for the mental, spiritual and physical levels. In my experience, many of our diseases can be at least in part traced back to removing ourselves from the natural world living in concrete jungles. Healers such as this help us to look within and remember and in doing so there can be profound healing. It offers us this and so much more.

I hope to learn and share information here and support the ongoing work to ensure that this healer is accessible to anyone who needs it. As many of you here may already be aware, there are governments and corporations who are pretty determined to limit or remove this access. They are also pretty determined to make it difficult for those who offer natural healers to do so. Hopefully, a collective effort, research, and education can turn that around. :)
These users thanked the author zachsmom97 for the post:
Dustin

Plantman72

Post by Plantman72 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:44 pm

Hi, I'm Chris. As my User ID suggests, I love plants. I enjoy things like hiking, gardening, and cooking. I'm 49 and live in California with my family. I'm an engineer and I'm working on an MS in Applied Economics. When I graduate, I'd like to add mushroom growing to my hobbies.

I just started a microdosing protocol using a tincture obtained from Harmony Acres Farms. I'm trying to adapt the Paul Staments stack, which is based on psilo shrooms that are not available to me. It includes niacin, Lion's Mane, and the tincture. I'll report on progress once I have some experience. I'm hoping for benifits related to lifelong anxiety, intermittent depression, and trauma.

Similar to some others on this forum, I sense a spiritual aspect of working with natural medicine. One day, I hope to go to Peru and learn firsthand about their approach to "plant spirit medicine."
These users thanked the author Plantman72 for the post:
Dustin

Redghost
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Redghost » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:41 am

Hi. New to the forum. Actually new to forums in general. How do I know when my ambrosia wine is done? One of my goes has a jellyfish cloud benieth it; spread out about half the juice its in, not much on top. little fuzzies above the surface. The other one has a lot of top growth that changes color. The color seems to get covered with white. Much more scoby like.
thanks for any feed back

TonyAtlas

Post by TonyAtlas » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:36 pm

Hello all. Im just a spiritual being having a human experience. That is all.

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:16 am

Deleted post
Last edited by Arktos on Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arktos in my case refers to the bear, nothing else.

Plantman72

Post by Plantman72 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:04 am

lonelyson94 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:56 pm
26th Dec 21
Hello,

I'm Lonelyson94, you can call me son for short ;)

I came to research and then take psilocybin mushrooms for mental health - specifically anxiety, depression and PTSD earlier this year. I'm a civilian war survivor, living with childhood PTSD, now 27yr old trans man in the UK. In my quest to heal I've tried different types of therapy and antidepressants with not much improvement over the years.

Psilocybin was the first compound to make any type of difference, during my first trip I confronted a lot of my fears of authority and men, policemen and my own existential dread. For the first time in my life I actively wanted to live, I wanted to try and i can't exaggerate how huge that is for me.

Since then I've been reading more and more into entheogens and I really feel this is what I'm meant to be doing. I kept coming across Amanita Muscaria but did not know anything accurate until I found Amanita Dreamer's channel in my youtube recommendations. I'm now on a journey with microdosing for a few weeks. While I have had good interesting effects on macro dose, and a bad one on hero dose, I don't seem to get anything out of microdosing so far. I am a cannabis user and as of today I'm quitting to see if that makes any difference?

Edit* 6th Jan 22 update
I'm aware I'm having dreams every night and often wake up with a song echoing in my head. I can't remember the dreams and usually lose the song quickly. One dramatic thing is that I don't wake up with a feeling of dread and panic anymore. I still have day time anxiety and have to work to ground myself but I wake up feeling more myself more often and my internal monologue is less invasive. I think the cannabis is still in my body and hopefully things will continue improving with time.
Hi son, thanks for sharing your experience. What I've generally heard/read is that microdosing can take time to work, maybe 2-4 weeks. Then the changes come on gradually, like a shift in baseline experience not a big bang. I also recently started microdosing (about a week ago). I haven't see any change in mental function yet (e.g. anxiety), but I have had some interesting dreams. I find that taking time to think about dreams after waking up, then writing them in a dream journal help a lot with recall. Dreams are a bit slippery, but you can learn to tune into them with intention and practice. Good luck to you!

Velvettsky

Post by Velvettsky » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:55 pm

Hi Everyone, I live in Ontario Canada. I am a complete newbie to all of this, I don’t use any kind of substance at all. I have really bad anxiety, brain fog and can’t sleep well at all due to hormonal changes. I can’t tolerate any over the counter meds or prescription meds for sleeping and don’t want to take them anyways. I have used “shrooms” a long time ago and always had a great experience, I don’t know why but I am drawn to trying mushrooms for help with this. I was excited to start and ordered Amanita powder, was watching a video today where Amanita dreamer says you can’t use powder in tea! Yikes, I don’t want to smoke it so I guess I’ll have to make a tincture. Are there any links to a tincture recipe? I am looking to Miro dose.

dustypants

Post by dustypants » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:43 am

Hello folks, I am joining through Dreamer's website and her videos. I "met" this mushroom some years ago and connected with it on a handful of entirely intuitive wander arounds and nibbling in forests where it grows. Recently the pull was to go deeper and learn and expand into this direction, and the mushroom found me I would say without bothering with the details of the story of how. I have found microdosing to be extremely helpful for keeping balance in these last few months and there is an underlaying conversation that happens with or through the mushroom that has a lot more to it that I don't have enough exposure to understand or verbalize yet. I am looking forward to learning and eventually contributing to the forum. See you all around ;)

KCRay

Post by KCRay » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:28 am

Hello so happy to have found you all and started this journey! Thank you Amanita Dreamer! Anyone live near Wilmington North Carolina?
These users thanked the author KCRay for the post:
Tracy

Muttshroom

Post by Muttshroom » Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:28 pm

Hi there! You can call me Muttshroom.

I'm super excited to be here! I'm pretty novice when it comes to wild mushrooms. I do spend a lot of time outdoors and the Amanita Muscaria has always caught my attention~ The thought that would always go through my head though is 'what a shame they're so toxic!'. Just goes to show you how bad their PR has been. =[ I'm super excited to learn more about these wonderful mushroom friends and am thankful that there's such a good resource here on the nets!

I'll certainly be sniffing around for these and more when they're in season up here in New England. I also hope to start growing mushrooms of many varieties of my own sometime this year, too!

I'll see y'all around~
These users thanked the author Muttshroom for the post:
Tracy