Let's introduce ourselves.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
muchomorek
Has thanked: 0

Re: Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by muchomorek » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:26 pm

Hey, I'm from exotic country of Poland. I've been watching Amanita Dreamer channel on YT for several months and today finally I managed to pick up some amanitas so I also decided to register here.

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:55 pm

muchomorek wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:26 pm
Hey, I'm from exotic country of Poland. I've been watching Amanita Dreamer channel on YT for several months and today finally I managed to pick up some amanitas so I also decided to register here.
Welcome
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

Chill_Pilea
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chill_Pilea » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:08 pm

Hello there!
You can call me Niki, I'm 22, from Hungary (eastern Europe). Grew up with two narcissistic parents, then they got divorced, so I got a third one with my mother's new partner :D What I'm trying to say is I had quite enough of trauma and ended up with a few mental health issues. I live in a very small commune (ok, I know 3 people is not a commune yet, but aside the numbers we meet all the requirements) next to a forest but still pretty close the the city (uni, work).
I started using cannabis recreationally 3 years ago and discovered it"s psychedelic properties a year ago. Since then I became interested in magic mushrooms and sure enough I tried it 4 months ago. It was a very intense but uplifting experience. I had 3 trips so far, and discovered... hmm I wanted to say the meaning of life but that's a little presumptuous, let's just say the meaning of my life. So I decided I want to be more in tune with the plant and fungi kingdom, live in symbiosis and harmony with nature and just you know. A quiet life.
I've been researching all kinds of plant-human relationships, including am, that's how I found Amanita Dreamer's channel and this forum :)
Had my first and second sacred hunts and I think we foraged enough that it'll last us the whole year, which is amazing!
I am extremely happy and grateful and SUPER EXCITED to make my first tea and/or smoke blend.
Thanks for creating this forum, for research and community. Knowledge belongs to the people!

Paulhedges27

Post by Paulhedges27 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:31 pm

Hi All,

My name is Paul, 31, from Dublin, Ireland. I've been watching Amanita Dreamer's videos on YouTube for the last few weeks and just in time for harvest season. I've just become a patron too on Patreon. Amanitas are very abundant in forests near me. I feel a real calling to this medicine and have appreciated so much all the high quality info from the YouTube videos.

I live on the border of Wicklow, a beautiful wild county, where there are so many hills covered in Pine Plantations, lots of Spruce. The local forest nearest to my house in Stepaside, is full of Amanitas. I've made a couple of good harvests now, all dried in jars, awaiting usage. I have not used Amanitas before but have experience with psilocybin and LSD, as well as being a moderate cannabis user for past two years. I'm a professional chef and also a musician and artist. Very much into wild food, mushrooms and foraging in general too and have always had a deep passion and connection to nature and the wilds.

I'm really looking forward to beginning my relationship to this beautiful mushroom medicine soon and am very happy this space has been created here and hope to connect with you all and share experiences and ideas on many topics.

So much to say but I'll leave it there for now.

Peace and mush love to you all,
Paul

juan

Post by juan » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:25 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm from Bogota, Colombia and I've been experimenting with psilocybin, micro and macrodosing, for the past year. In this learning path when readingx about other mushrooms, I stumbled upon Amanita muscaria several times. It wasn't new to me because, as many others, I grew up seeing them around but since they have been demonized, I had stayed away from them.

They grow here because in order to meet a global demand for timber, tree plantations of non-native species were established in the 1950s, during a period of intensive local logging, when policies to limit deforestation in native forests were established. One unforeseen consequence of planting non-native trees was the simultaneous introduction and subsequent persistence of ectomycorrhizal fungi. I already picked some at an elevation of 3.000m (9.800ft).

On one hand and to be honest, I want to find out what the trip is like and what's there to learn from it. On the other hand, I also want to find out if it may help with anxiety, trauma, addiction, irritability and depression as there are some claims about it (Any info about the medicinal uses would be greatly appreciated). I wouldn't say I've been disappointed by psilocybin but I feel there is something missing. I would like to find out if I could either replace it with AM or use them both (Microdosing).

I joined this forum because of many reasons. In the first place, connect with mind-alike people and learn from and with you all. I'd also like to share some of the resources I've found as well as getting access to any other helpful information available here. However, what triggered me to get in here was the fact I mentioned earlier: I already got them. I'll make a post in the in which I'll explain what I'm planning to do, hoping to get your insights and suggestions. In other words, I need you all to please help me setting up a self-experiment and I'm obviously willing to report back and share my experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Ps. English is not my native language but I'll do my best.

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:38 pm

juan wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:25 pm
Hi everyone,

I'm from Bogota, Colombia and I've been experimenting with psilocybin, micro and macrodosing, for the past year. In this learning path when readingx about other mushrooms, I stumbled upon Amanita muscaria several times. It wasn't new to me because, as many others, I grew up seeing them around but since they have been demonized, I had stayed away from them.

They grow here because in order to meet a global demand for timber, tree plantations of non-native species were established in the 1950s, during a period of intensive local logging, when policies to limit deforestation in native forests were established. One unforeseen consequence of planting non-native trees was the simultaneous introduction and subsequent persistence of ectomycorrhizal fungi. I already picked some at an elevation of 3.000m (9.800ft).

On one hand and to be honest, I want to find out what the trip is like and what's there to learn from it. On the other hand, I also want to find out if it may help with anxiety, trauma, addiction, irritability and depression as there are some claims about it (Any info about the medicinal uses would be greatly appreciated). I wouldn't say I've been disappointed by psilocybin but I feel there is something missing. I would like to find out if I could either replace it with AM or use them both (Microdosing).

I joined this forum because of many reasons. In the first place, connect with mind-alike people and learn from and with you all. I'd also like to share some of the resources I've found as well as getting access to any other helpful information available here. However, what triggered me to get in here was the fact I mentioned earlier: I already got them. I'll make a post in the in which I'll explain what I'm planning to do, hoping to get your insights and suggestions. In other words, I need you all to please help me setting up a self-experiment and I'm obviously willing to report back and share my experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Ps. English is not my native language but I'll do my best.
Welcome! This forum came out of my YouTube channel of the same user name as on here so please go and find the playlist tab. It will answer all these questions. Your english is good by the way. :)
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:52 pm

and bit chute cause youtube got rid of some of the best vids of hers.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

VargVemund

Post by VargVemund » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:03 pm

I’m Varg from Norway, naturally we have a lot of Amanita in our nature but we’re told it’s toxic/deadly/makes you crazy etc.

I picked a couple today, right next to a major highway - so I’m a but unsure whether to actually consume them or not because of where I found them.

However I started the drying-process in the oven, and remembered I have a clothes-dryer (for hanging clothes) and wouldn’t you know it, I checked the temperature and it seems to stabilize at 68 degrees! I’m quite happy about that and feel it’s a bit of a sign that this is for me.

My journey has been lonely and fatiguing these last few years, I’ve felt like a bit of an outcast. Probably been depressed, definitely anxious, my theory is CPTSD, but the diagnoses I’ve got are avoidant/anxious personality disorder and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Lately I’ve become much better and I’m set on further healing.

I plan on microdosing, but don’t want to do it for too long - as I’m afraid of some kind of psychical dependency.

It’s becoming clearer to me that we are fed lies about a lot of things in our society, amongst other things how to heal. Although I have great respect for the medical society I also see that they dissect the body and diseases into way too many; when reality may be simpler than that; that most comes from some sort of stress (emotional, physical, psychical and probably a combination).

I’m also wondering, if there is such a thing as dimensions and possibly an afterlife, and a God (I do believe inGod myself) if it wouldn’t be natural for nature to provide most of what we as humans need to heal. On the other hand I’m quite afraid of the evil and dark-side of things; as I believe hell can be very real, and a hell of a lot worse than most believe.

So basically I’m pretty far out and should probably be careful with high doses.
These users thanked the author VargVemund for the post:
Ex_chemist

VargVemund

Post by VargVemund » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:12 pm

Hmm now I see that the temperature in the dryer is only 62 degrees. How much of a problem is this?

benjaminboat79
Been thanked: 0

Post by benjaminboat79 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:15 pm

Hey everyone :)
I'm Ben, I live on a boat in Norfolk with my little dog (who thankfully has no interest in ama!)
The season just started here a week ago, I learnt some good places to hunt last year, which is the first time I participated with ama..
I found a couple and then none for some time, until I microdosed... Then felt I knew where to look and they started to reveal themselves to me en mass!
During this period I dreamt of them, and when awake each time I blinked I would see a scene of them growing, a different scene each time in detail.. I felt sure they were calling to me of course.. and I had only microdosed at this point too!
I have heard of this happening to one other person.. anyone else?
Also I'm interested in the muscazone presence in European ama and if this means it less safe to microdose raw?

Much love <3