Let's introduce ourselves.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Re: Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by amanitadreamer » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:32 pm

musky-mole wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:12 pm
Hi everyone, I am Derek, 48, English living in France. I play harmonica, make homemade bread, beer & mead & naturally mushrooms are the logical next step, except I can't find any round here so had to buy it on eBay.. I am particularly interested in brewing with muscaria to make a musky mead, in small doses.. :)
A close friend of mine made some!!! I am going to be making a video, tasting and using it, soon. We just have to find some bottles to bottle it up once we open it up!!!
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
SummerElse
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Aquavitae

Post by Aquavitae » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:00 am

I live in northern Spain. I study AM since 2005. Have tried it in different ways and consider my jar of dried caps a treasure as this mushroom has somehow helped me to overcome some emotional/psychological/alcohol abuse problems. It has given me strength to work hard and I think I can understand why it is related with joy and good fortune in old postcards.

Hope I can share some information of what I have been able to experience during this years and interested to know about the experience of others.

Thanks to Amanita Dreamer and James for their wonderful work.
Last edited by Aquavitae on Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Aquavitae for the post (total 5):
AsterixAmanita ResearchRadagastRebisSummerElse

Radagast

Post by Radagast » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Hello i introduce myself
Radagast i leave in france.
I like to hunt shroom and in the wood near my home there is a lot of different amanita species.
I come here to learn more about this mystic shroom.
Last year one amnita muscaria rise in my garden near a betula i was glad.
I want to be more conected with AM.
These users thanked the author Radagast for the post (total 4):
Amanita ResearchAquavitaeRebisSummerElse

Mcpato

Post by Mcpato » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:57 pm

Hey guys, I'm Don! I was refered here from the mostly dead Ambrosia Society forums. So basically in just a family man trying to make ends meet for my wife and young kids. Initially I was skeptical about Don Teeter's claims but figure if his discovery of the fleece was true, I needed to find it for myself. It took me a year of experiementation and failure but just a few weeks ago I FINALLY got the fabled ibotenic acid producing fleece. It is basically the most amazing thing ever. So far my successful experiments with the fleece are making the "living bread", psychoactive tempeh, and smoking the fleece grown on tobacco in my own hookah! It is definitely psychoactive, and it is definitely ibotenic acid/muscimol that I'm working with here. If any of you are brave enough to drink your own urine after taking an effective dose of amanita in order to prolong its effects, then you'll be familliar with the distinctive, almost floral aroma of the active chemical. Its probably my favorite scent (the chemical, not the urine! lol) and is definitely present in the fleece. My main goals are to figure out ways to potentiate the fleece, think of new ways of using it, grow massive amounts of it, and eventually make it a part of me, as in symbiosis with it in my digestive system. Tbh I'm not certain this is the right community for someone like me, but I'm happy to share my successes and failures with people who are interested. Thanks!
These users thanked the author Mcpato for the post (total 10):
T36Amanita ResearchMarvAsterixIcucmyclieumAquavitaeRebisCloudykinzmfalconessSummerElse

T36

Post by T36 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Mcpato wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:57 pm
😊😊😊glad to see u here Don!..😊😊😊
These users thanked the author T36 for the post (total 2):
McpatoAmanita Research

Marv

Post by Marv » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:49 am

Mcpato wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:57 pm
Hey guys, I'm Don! I was refered here from the mostly dead Ambrosia Society forums. So basically in just a family man trying to make ends meet for my wife and young kids. Initially I was skeptical about Don Teeter's claims but figure if his discovery of the fleece was true, I needed to find it for myself. It took me a year of experiementation and failure but just a few weeks ago I FINALLY got the fabled ibotenic acid producing fleece. It is basically the most amazing thing ever. So far my successful experiments with the fleece are making the "living bread", psychoactive tempeh, and smoking the fleece grown on tobacco in my own hookah! It is definitely psychoactive, and it is definitely ibotenic acid/muscimol that I'm working with here. If any of you are brave enough to drink your own urine after taking an effective dose of amanita in order to prolong its effects, then you'll be familliar with the distinctive, almost floral aroma of the active chemical. Its probably my favorite scent (the chemical, not the urine! lol) and is definitely present in the fleece. My main goals are to figure out ways to potentiate the fleece, think of new ways of using it, grow massive amounts of it, and eventually make it a part of me, as in symbiosis with it in my digestive system. Tbh I'm not certain this is the right community for someone like me, but I'm happy to share my successes and failures with people who are interested. Thanks!
I am very interested and curious about your crazy ideas ! If this appears not to be the right community then we would all have a problem of openness.
These users thanked the author Marv for the post (total 4):
McpatoT36Amanita ResearchSummerElse

Mcpato

Post by Mcpato » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:05 pm

Marv wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:49 am
I am very interested and curious about your crazy ideas ! If this appears not to be the right community then we would all have a problem of openness.
Thanks Marv and everyone else for opening up this forum for crazy people like me! Haha I actually feel even more motivated to progress on this exciting path! Also I welcome anyone to join me on it!
These users thanked the author Mcpato for the post:
SummerElse

DannyD.

Post by DannyD. » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:44 pm

Hi Sarah & community...

Its a privilege to meet you. Like so many b4 me I cant express enough the thankfulness to you for sharing your insight, advice:guidance.

I find myself on my own personal path of discovery & spirituality & having known via past innocent dog walk been sat on the knowing of an ancient woods. I ve taken countless pics of all fungi & ever since Amanita has been calling out. To my knowledge no one else see the fruits as a resource or have any interest..... so this season I have endeavoured on my next quest.

Due to my position I have had to air dry but they have after some hiccups on a few of the yields, dried to a crisp :)
My first question reaching out is once vaccum stored is it best to leave them still to mature. I have read you should let 2-3mth elaspe, is this so?

Look fwd to connecting with fellow explorers.
These users thanked the author DannyD. for the post (total 3):
Amanita ResearchRebisSummerElse

Imagine Medicine
Has thanked: 0

Post by Imagine Medicine » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:13 pm

Danny D
First starting out I’ve made good medicine from potato chip consistency dried Amanita. I did not have the luxury of waiting for months to make medicine tea as my emotional wellbeing was challenged.
Hope this helps.
These users thanked the author Imagine Medicine for the post (total 2):
DannyD.SummerElse

Anasazi
Has thanked: 0

hello from Washington

Post by Anasazi » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:28 pm

Hello from Washington.
Last edited by Anasazi on Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
These users thanked the author Anasazi for the post (total 3):
AquavitaeRebisSummerElse