Let's introduce ourselves.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Imagine Medicine
Has thanked: 0

Re: Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by Imagine Medicine » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:15 pm

Transition from pharmaceutical to Amanita was super challenging for me. It’s not easy and can potentially be dangerous. I’m not sure where best to find or send you for guidance. Information for Amanita treatment is mostly anecdotal and my medicinal protocols are based on personal experimentation and research that at times got a little....a lot weird. Sourcing, processing and dosing is a journey that requires
Full attention and caution in every detail.
Be careful. Sending along prayers, love and best regards.
These users thanked the author Imagine Medicine for the post:
SummerElse

DannyD.

Post by DannyD. » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:03 pm

Imagine Medicine wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:13 pm
Danny D
First starting out I’ve made good medicine from potato chip consistency dried Amanita. I did not have the luxury of waiting for months to make medicine tea as my emotional wellbeing was challenged.
Hope this helps.
Thanks @Imagine Medicine can you shed light on what you did process wise with the potato chip size pieces to get you your medicine?

Going from the amazing content I was gonna kick off on the 1/4 tsp say 3x wk? how did you approach it.
I am going in with an open mind & no expectations but to defeat my PTSD and depression would be an immersible result.

Imagine Medicine

Post by Imagine Medicine » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:21 pm

Potato chip consistency not size. Used variable sizes and gathering locations which I marked while gathering and drying.
10 grams (measured by digital scale)
in 2 cups water (distilled), simmer not boil for 45 minutes
Strain through cheese cloth. Mixed resulting tea
With equal parts 80 proof vodka. Place in mason jar. Shake daily. Sterilize measuring spoon with Isopropyl everytime or can foul the batch.
Again...Dreamer has some good protocol that I’ve adjusted to meet my needs.
The potency of your medicine depends on your Aminita potency. Dreamer has good videos on process. My mushrooms are Guessowii and I’m in a Northern climate. My dosing is based on my potency. I started with 1/8 teaspoon and waited
For an hour before adding another. For my medicine, my body and my challenges a 1/4 teaspoon works well. A half teaspoon borders/is
Pretty Trippy for me and not my intent. A teaspoon or more of my batch would require a trip supervisor. Not my focus.
Start small. Times I’d taken too much it got weird fast and it lasts a long time. Didn’t want to trigger an psychological episode while finding my way with this.
These users thanked the author Imagine Medicine for the post (total 2):
mfalconessSummerElse

Smills4635

Post by Smills4635 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:53 am

I y'all! I'm very happy to be a part of this group of people! I'm very new to mushroom foraging over all and still learning the basics there. But I'm even more new to the world of Amanita. I have two daughters who suffer from anxiety and depression and I'm up for anything that can get them off of pharmaceuticals. I found my first flush a little over a week ago and have dried them and made tea. The daughter who tried it found a difference in her mood straight away. I have some beginners questions for the other boards but I feel fantastic about this journey and I want to thank Dreamer and all the rest of you for the enlightenment! XOXO
These users thanked the author Smills4635 for the post (total 3):
Amanita ResearchRebisSummerElse

DannyD.

Post by DannyD. » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Imagine Medicine wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:21 pm
Potato chip consistency not size. Used variable sizes and gathering locations which I marked while gathering and drying.
10 grams (measured by digital scale)
in 2 cups water (distilled), simmer not boil for 45 minutes
Strain through cheese cloth. Mixed resulting tea
With equal parts 80 proof vodka. Place in mason jar. Shake daily. Sterilize measuring spoon with Isopropyl everytime or can foul the batch.
Again...Dreamer has some good protocol that I’ve adjusted to meet my needs.
The potency of your medicine depends on your Aminita potency. Dreamer has good videos on process. My mushrooms are Guessowii and I’m in a Northern climate. My dosing is based on my potency. I started with 1/8 teaspoon and waited
For an hour before adding another. For my medicine, my body and my challenges a 1/4 teaspoon works well. A half teaspoon borders/is
Pretty Trippy for me and not my intent. A teaspoon or more of my batch would require a trip supervisor. Not my focus.
Start small. Times I’d taken too much it got weird fast and it lasts a long time. Didn’t want to trigger an psychological episode while finding my way with this.
Thanks so much for the priceless insight.. I will follow and explore .. I am on the path of spiritual grow & healing not losing myself & pushing myself over the edge. Those days are long in the past. Based on mixing with proof alcohol. How long would you say the mix will last?
Hopefully I can brew up this wkend and note the subtle differences/improvements & changes in myself.

Positive Vibrations Friend.
These users thanked the author DannyD. for the post:
SummerElse

Imagine Medicine

Post by Imagine Medicine » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:11 pm

Not sure on shelf life. I’m on 3 months without refrigeration and my batch is clear and potent.
Best to refrigerate and freeze unused portions.. A weird cloud develops from the use of alcohol. I ran it through cheese cloth again and it disappeared. I had challenges with being easily irritated initially while I was developing a dosing protocol. That has disappeared. Too much and your brain gets cloudy way too much and you’re pretty high. A little is better.
I don’t have that awful sense of panic and depression daily anymore. This is not a one size fits all. Be gentle and carful with this.
Best regards
These users thanked the author Imagine Medicine for the post:
SummerElse

Splinters and Shards

Post by Splinters and Shards » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:09 am

Some Springtime Panthers picked on Easter Sunday this year.
Some Springtime Panthers picked on Easter Sunday this year.
IMG_20190424_235219.jpg (1004.15 KiB) Viewed 112447 times
Hi! My name is Nick. I'm 29 and have been on this Amanita journey for two years this past September. I'm super excited to get to know all of you and to learn from you all. I also would love to share my own story and how Amanitas have saved my life and helped me to become the person I've always wanted to be.

I originally started on this path for religious reasons, but the powerful medicine of the mushroom addressed (or greatly assisted with) almost all of the physical and mental problems I had been dealing with for years. Even long-standing personality issues have been helped. And the most profound effects happened almost within a week as a side effect of my very first Amanita trip.

I currently take a low dose in tincture form every day, with an occasional bite of dried mushroom. I have tried all the named varieties, but not all of the genetic varieties, of Amanita Muscaria. For the last two years I have experimented with everything from (up to 14 gram doses) dried mushroom, (up to 1 oz doses) dried mushroom extracted in water, hot tea, various tinctures and extractions (ethanol, vegetable glycerin, distilled water, vinegar), (up to 2 oz doses) fresh mushrooms, water from boiled mushrooms (for making pickles and for using the mushroom in normal food), oils, poultices, powders, smoking blends, vaping extracts, mushroom water fasts (up to 26 days) and my own urine. I've also used the other Amanitas including Pantherina, Gemmata, Aspera, Regalis, Ocreata, Phalloides, Citrina, as well as many other mushrooms including the Hericiums, Ganodermas, Lentinus, Lycoperdons, Gymnopilus, Panaeolus, and others.

I have had reality shattering visions, experienced the feeling of being outside my own body, seen things happen before they do, experienced strength beyond anything I had felt before, heard words of love and encouragement in my own head, have an inner peace I had always yearned for, have been cured of the physical and mental anguish that had become my normal, and am the person I always wished I could be. If it wasn't for these mushrooms, Amanita Muscaria most of all, I would probably still be trapped in a failing body without hope.

I'm so excited to learn and share! If there's anything you'd like to know of my experiences, how I prepare things, or just want to talk, let me know! Amanita Dreamer, thank you for letting me know about this forum!

May the mushroom be with you all!
-Nick
Last edited by Splinters and Shards on Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Splinters and Shards for the post (total 7):
RebisMcpatoAmanita Researchshort3gearsthevoluntarywaySummerElseIDONOTCONSENT

Mcpato

Post by Mcpato » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:08 pm

Splinters and Shards wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:09 am
IMG_20190424_235219.jpgHi! My name is Nick. I'm 29 and have been on this Amanita journey for two years this past September. I'm super excited to get to know all of you and to learn from you all. I also would love to share my own story and how Amanitas have saved my life and helped me to become the person I've always wanted to be.

I originally started on this path for religious reasons, but the powerful medicine of the mushroom addressed (or greatly assisted with) almost all of the physical and mental problems I had been dealing with for years. Even long-standing personality issues have been helped. And the most profound effects happened almost within a week as a side effect of my very first Amanita trip.

I currently take a low dose in tincture form every day, with an occasional bite of dried mushroom. I have tried all the named varieties, but not all of the genetic varieties, of Amanita Muscaria. For the last two years I have experimented with everything from (up to 14 grams) of dried mushroom, (up to 1 oz) dried mushroom extracted in water, hot tea, various tinctures and extractions (ethanol, vegetable glycerin, distilled water, vinegar), (up to 2 oz) fresh mushrooms, water from boiled mushrooms (for making pickles and for using the mushroom in normal food), oils, poultices, powders, smoking blends, vaping extracts, mushroom water fasts (up to 26 days) and my own urine. I've also used the other Amanitas including Pantherina, Gemmata, Aspera, Regalis, Ocreata, Phalloides, Citrina, as well as many other mushrooms including the Hericiums, Ganodermas, Lentinus, Lycoperdons, Gymnopilus, Panaeolus, and others.

I have had reality shattering visions, experienced the feeling of being outside my own body, seen things happen before they do, experienced strength beyond anything I had felt before, heard words of love and encouragement in my own head, have an inner peace I had always yearned for, have been cured of the physical and mental anguish that had become my normal, and am the person I always wished I could be. If it wasn't for these mushrooms, Amanita Muscaria most of all, I would probably still be trapped in a failing body without hope.

I'm so excited to learn and share! If there's anything you'd like to know of my experiences, how I prepare things, or just want to talk, let me know! Amanita Dreamer, thank you for letting me know about this forum!

May the mushroom be with you all!
-Nick
Nick, you're my kind of person! In the ambrosia society forums a user described eating the raw fleece and letting it take root within his body, with amazing results. Have you attempted this? I'm currently attempting this, for the past week, and... I'm not sure yet, but it's possibly taking effect... Anyways, thank you for your contribution here!
These users thanked the author Mcpato for the post:
SummerElse

Splinters and Shards

Post by Splinters and Shards » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:39 pm

Mcpato wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:08 pm
Nick, you're my kind of person! In the ambrosia society forums a user described eating the raw fleece and letting it take root within his body, with amazing results. Have you attempted this? I'm currently attempting this, for the past week, and... I'm not sure yet, but it's possibly taking effect... Anyways, thank you for your contribution here!
I have not heard of that user in the forum, but I contribute most of the miraculous healings I experienced directly to the fleece living in my gut. I started all of this because of religious reasons, specifically because I believe the law of the Nazarite in the Torah (Old Testament Bible) and many other restrictive "holy" diets are to cultivate the fungus in a person's gut as the main foundation of the mycobiome. I believe those who are truly "holy" have the right internal conditions to house the fungus. The new and old testaments both speak of the Living God literally living in his people.

Many people now recognize the microbiome, but like any healthy ecosystem it is the fungus that establishes good conditions for a balanced ecosystem. The human gut is the same as a forest and in order for the Flora and fauna to thrive, you need the right fungi in place. But even before that, the climate and soil conditions have to be right.

I do not eat meat or any dead thing, nor do I eat food that has been cooked to death. I eat a lot of dehydrated and low-temp cooked food as well as a diet full of raw fruit and vegetables (and lots of cultivated and wild mushrooms!). I stay away from creating staples in my diet, meaning no one fruit, root, grain, seed, or nut contributes the bulk of my calories. "Man cannot live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God."

I also abstain from alcoholic drinks and vinegar. That said, I take small amounts of both in a distilled form as carriers and moderators of different mushroom tinctures and extracts I make. I personally believe that abstaining from vinegar and fermented drinks keeps the yeast population down in the gut and allows for the fleece to thrive. I do believe the fungus is living in me, especially in the way my body now handles trauma and injury.

For example, I overexerted myself riding my bike uphill three weeks ago. Before the Amanitas, I would be unable to walk for a day or two and be in pain for weeks. Instead, my shins went mostly numb, but fully responsive and functional. Now that they are healed, all feeling has returned and I did not have a single moment of pain in the process.

I have also had deep wounds that self-close with little gray and blue threads. The wounds seep a yellow, sweet-smelling and tasting fluid and stay healthy and pink during the whole healing process. I don't even use bandages anymore and haven't needed to treat infections on myself.

I can also bring on what feels like the effects of an Amanita extraction through mediation and prayer. The few times I tried drinking wine or beer, I lost that ability for a couple of days. It's exciting because that lines up with the time of purification mentioned in the law of the Nazarite.

I also fast every Sabbath day and only consume Amanita tinctures or water extracts. This came from reading the Essene Gospel of Peace which speaks that only Jesus can do work on the holy Sabbath fast day. Though that was my path, I have since found similar dietary teachings in almost every Indo-European based faith system. I also used a 26 day fast to cleanse myself (though this was proir to trying the mushrooms, I don't believe in coincidences anymore).

If you want to talk more, I'd be happy to point you toward some of the books and resources I used to get to this point. I'm new to the forum, but would love to share my beliefs and how I came to those conclusions. I'm thinking the religious use section might me good for that.

Excited to get to talk with you more about all of this as well! Always awesome to find like-minded people!
These users thanked the author Splinters and Shards for the post (total 4):
McpatomfalconessSummerElseSam.I.Am.3.6.9

Mcpato

Post by Mcpato » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:19 pm

Splinters and Shards wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:39 pm
Mcpato wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:08 pm
I have not heard of that user in the forum, but I contribute most of the miraculous healings I experienced directly to the fleece living in my gut. I started all of this because of religious reasons, specifically because I believe the law of the Nazarite in the Torah (Old Testament Bible) and many other restrictive "holy" diets are to cultivate the fungus in a person's gut as the main foundation of the mycobiome. I believe those who are truly "holy" have the right internal conditions to house the fungus. The new and old testaments both speak of the Living God literally living in his people.

Many people now recognize the microbiome, but like any healthy ecosystem it is the fungus that establishes good conditions for a balanced ecosystem. The human gut is the same as a forest and in order for the Flora and fauna to thrive, you need the right fungi in place. But even before that, the climate and soil conditions have to be right.

I do not eat meat or any dead thing, nor do I eat food that has been cooked to death. I eat a lot of dehydrated and low-temp cooked food as well as a diet full of raw fruit and vegetables (and lots of cultivated and wild mushrooms!). I stay away from creating staples in my diet, meaning no one fruit, root, grain, seed, or nut contributes the bulk of my calories. "Man cannot live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God."

I also abstain from alcoholic drinks and vinegar. That said, I take small amounts of both in a distilled form as carriers and moderators of different mushroom tinctures and extracts I make. I personally believe that abstaining from vinegar and fermented drinks keeps the yeast population down in the gut and allows for the fleece to thrive. I do believe the fungus is living in me, especially in the way my body now handles trauma and injury.

For example, I overexerted myself riding my bike uphill three weeks ago. Before the Amanitas, I would be unable to walk for a day or two and be in pain for weeks. Instead, my shins went mostly numb, but fully responsive and functional. Now that they are healed, all feeling has returned and I did not have a single moment of pain in the process.

I have also had deep wounds that self-close with little gray and blue threads. The wounds seep a yellow, sweet-smelling and tasting fluid and stay healthy and pink during the whole healing process. I don't even use bandages anymore and haven't needed to treat infections on myself.

I can also bring on what feels like the effects of an Amanita extraction through mediation and prayer. The few times I tried drinking wine or beer, I lost that ability for a couple of days. It's exciting because that lines up with the time of purification mentioned in the law of the Nazarite.

I also fast every Sabbath day and only consume Amanita tinctures or water extracts. This came from reading the Essene Gospel of Peace which speaks that only Jesus can do work on the holy Sabbath fast day. Though that was my path, I have since found similar dietary teachings in almost every Indo-European based faith system. I also used a 26 day fast to cleanse myself (though this was proir to trying the mushrooms, I don't believe in coincidences anymore).

If you want to talk more, I'd be happy to point you toward some of the books and resources I used to get to this point. I'm new to the forum, but would love to share my beliefs and how I came to those conclusions. I'm thinking the religious use section might me good for that.

Excited to get to talk with you more about all of this as well! Always awesome to find like-minded people!
Just... Incredible! No coincidences indeed! My journey (with fleece) began a year ago when I read that user (long gone for several years by then) describe experiencing human symbiosis with the fleece, and I just KNEW it was my path. So i spent forever cultivating the fleece and finally a month ago or so succeeded. Also during that time I went vegan and cut out other drug/alcohol use from my diet, and engaged in fasts and cleanses to purify the body. Every night before going to bed I mix fleece spores in juice and consume, for a bit less than a week now. It seems to me this would work over time, and Idk if it is working yet, but today i may be noticing changes... I've been in a GREAT mood all day, at times I've felt almost like I'm floating along... Random shivers... These could totally be placebo at this point, but I'm at the point where i feel like the fleece could have at least started to grow. Any of this sound similar to your experience?
Yes I'm VERY interested in anything you can share with how to cultivate the fleece more within! Its so amazing to meet someone already on my path! I thought I was treading alone into the unknown! 😆
These users thanked the author Mcpato for the post:
SummerElse