Let's introduce ourselves.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
tutursel
Has thanked: 0

Re: Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by tutursel » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:01 pm

Hello, I'm Daniel.

I'm here to learn from others about the spiritual guidance and healing Fly Agaric can provide. I'm a survivor of PTSD, depression and anxiety disorder. in my private life, I am a practitioner of animistic pagan sorcery. Another way to explain that, is I practice Fairy Faith folk magic.

I began a meditation practice this summer during COVID lockdown, and promptly began microdosing everyday for almost two months. These two things combined brought me to my knees, in tears realizing how long negativity and depression - and the frozen state of trauma my nervous system is in, has kept me from being able to thrive and really move on with my life.

I just recently had another shocking revelation because of another session of microdosing Fly Agaric. It has brought me here to communicate with others to not feel so crazy, because its from my experience with Fly Agaric that i now truly believe in the existence of another spiritual realm and spirits, and the living breathing soul of everything, is alive and wants to commnicate with us. This is something I've read in books for years, well, now I understand and believe in it.

DaveLeighton

Post by DaveLeighton » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:30 am

I am Dave, Hi Everybody!

Good job everybody for all of you coming together here. I have watched a dozen vids already, I especially thank Amanita Dreamer herself for all your service you have provided to us all. I recently acquired some Amanita's from Eastern Europe. Reindeer Amanita.com Adam Lewington is the real deal!!! Best prices in the world I would say...

Getting prepared for some alchemy, looking forward to growing with the divine as well as you all.

Blessings and truth through knowledge, Dave

DaveLeighton

Post by DaveLeighton » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:31 am

Dave here again,

I live near Hot Springs Ark. This place is covered with pine trees. :P

TheWay47
Been thanked: 0

Post by TheWay47 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:05 am

amanita muscaria wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:02 pm
hi! i'm a man from finland having introduced myself to entheogenic mushrooms this summer, namely amanita muscaria. i've just started watching amanita dreamer's youtube videos, and i've watched many of them these couple days. she mentioned a community, went on facebook, found facebook community, and from there i found myself here. i've used a bit of this and that, and amanita muscaria is easily my favorite.

i've had massive trauma through my life, and although i was brought up with an attitude of negativity towards intoxication, i've just had to find any way to get out of traumas. i really don't have an affinity with any other substance than amanita muscaria, cbd-products that i've started using this year too, and tobacco. i'm really sensitive and other than little microdosing most other compounds seem to wear me off. i love amanita muscaria, though needs care. i wish i had known how good microdosing this is from the summer, i would've gathered a lot more. i am mostly using this for microdosing.
Hi,

How have you changed since Microdosing AM mood, anxiety and cognitively; memory, ability to learn, articulation and creativity?

I have major issues with all the above and just started Microdosing AM. I tried all classical psychedelics but the were all a disaster.

Please share your experience.

Thanks

TheWay47

Post by TheWay47 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:27 pm

PeaceEva wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:43 pm
Hi Everyone,

I've been hesitant to jump in, but I'm here now. I've got benzo withdrawal injury, and I'm still not off of it. I want to be, and I don't want to spend another year doing this. I found Amanita Dreamer through a Quora search. I began listening to her videos and by the end of the night that night I felt so much hope!!! I was drawn to an amanita muscaria v. guessowi in the forest last October and was fascinated by it - I gave it a "photo shoot" but didn't think to pick it. Things felt like they were finally coming together. I have hope.

I tried psilocybin last year, but it didn't work right because I was on a high SSRI dose. I didn't trip, I felt so low, I wrote of hating myself and just had so many dark feelings. I know I need to do internal trauma work. I am nearly off SSRIs now, but now I'm more interested in microdosing than tripping right now.

I've purchased dry a. muscaria from Washington and it arrived a few days ago. I'm anxious about the preparation, but I'm going to try to be decisive and begin today. I dropped my dose of klonopin on thursday night, and I want to get ahead of the withdrawals if I can. My cognition goes for a time once I go into withdrawals.

I have lots of hope, and the world already seems brighter. I was overmedicated on antidepressants and benzos. My anxiety is terrible, but my depression is actually easing with the lower meds! Grr. I am so mad at my doctor for doing nothing for years and letting me sit in a terrible place. I'm going to take things into my own hands now, and I look forward to engaging with all of you and working my way through this journey.

Hi,

How have things worked out after a years of using AM? I’m in a very similar boat as to where you were a year ago, psilocybin was a terrible experience for me. Worsened anxiety and depression.

Please let me know.

Thanks

TheWay47

Post by TheWay47 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:10 pm

K
Last edited by TheWay47 on Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

neptronix

Post by neptronix » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:57 pm

Hi all. I would like to introduce myself.

I am a veteran administrator and community organizer of forums on the phpBB and Xenforo format.
I run a business supporting the IT needs of small businesses and non-profits. I do both web development and server administration.

I found out about Amanita Dreamer through youtube recently and that lead me here.
I also run a youtube channel that's mostly focused on natural health solutions that actually work and are tested by me. In the same vein as Amanita Dreamer.

I notice this forum is running the phpBB format. The owner should be aware of technical pitfalls and security issues involved, if they stick to this platform into the future.
The largest forum i run currently is endless-sphere, a forum devoted to building DIY electric bicycles. We have ran phpBB for 14 years now. The list of security mitigations and code patches we do are extensive. We are in a transition plan currently to move to Xenforo, since it offers much more modern functionality that social media sites have as standard features.

Because i like the tree Amanita Dreamer and this community are barking up, feel free to contact me via PM if you ever need technical support with phpBB, or advisement on what forum format would be most appropriate. I also have a variety of security mechanisms i could donate that specifically work with phpBB and apache 2.4.x in order to keep your 'contentious speech' online, long term.

Regardless, i 'm happy to be part of this community and detail some of my own Amanita experiments soon.

Trickster

Post by Trickster » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:05 pm

Hi, I live in Sweden and we have lots of Amanita Muscaria during the fall in the woods where I live. I’ve had pancreatic cancer and been through some major surgery. I fell into the benzos trap because of lots of anxiety and am now tapering off. Amanita has been calling on me for a long time and now I feel I must go on and act. I hope I can learn a lot being here. I have pretty bad ws from benzos and hope Amanita can help me get back to my true self.
How long can I have the Amanita tea in the fridge, in a sterile container, before it goes bad?

Oniros

Post by Oniros » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:06 am

Hi all, I am male, 67, Swiss. I am retired, before I worked as a psychologist, psychotherapist and graphologist. I am interested in dreaming and dream promoting substances. So I will study Amanita Muscaria theoretically and practically. I have already seen several videos of Amanita Dreamer.

I never had Amanitas up to now, but that will change. I have some experience with "Psilos". I am curious how this mushroom affects me, which is so deeply rooted in our culture. Here it is a symbol for luck and happyness. This contrasts strongly to the warnings and the horror stories told by todays authorities. On the other side there are childrens songs about this mushroom. I remember how I cried desperately as a little boy because I could not remember the second vers of the famous childrens song "Ein Männlein steht im Walde, ganz still und stumm....."

So I am fascinated when Amanita Dreamer tells in her videos, that they speak to her. I understand that well. I have psilos in my garden and I felt their joy when I brought them out in the garden after I cultivated them in a sterile petri dish.

greenjalopy

Post by greenjalopy » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:09 am

Hello everyone. I'm Chris from Seattle (USA). At 52 (male), I begin my mornings with a fire ceremony to the sun ("Agnihotra"), and which is a gift to the Earth.

As one who has traveled a rough road from early life trauma, I prize a quiet life steeped in conscious depth, dreamtime communion, and music, of course. At 16 I discovered the consciousness stream of "Amrita Nadi", which has guided me across these decades, leaving me parked here at the doorstep of Amanita Muscaria and the deft wisdom of Amanita Dreamer and friends.

I smiled to myself the other day while listening to Paul Stamets on Joe Rogan describing the deep symbiosis we share with our mushroom friends. I realized that Amanita Dreamer's online presence is like a mushroom of information fruiting in our shared electronic forest.

I'm so happy to be here.