Let's introduce ourselves.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
NickyBoy

Re: Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by NickyBoy » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:43 am

alpa1974 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:20 pm
Hey Plantman,

I am Alpa from Germany. I read your post, and I would like to say that America and his native people has a big and long tradition with healing through and with the nature.
Personally I would be very happy if I could live in a land like the United States with its own native people, this is a big value.

I have to learn here in good old Germany without any teachers and other healers, so please don't ignore the rich tradition of North America and his people.

Alpa
Any time you are here in the states let me know, Im on the east part of apalachian mountains, with ancient pyramids endless forest and awesome people who doesnt be-lie-ve govrnmnt BS agenda.

Norwegian Newbie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Norwegian Newbie » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:14 pm

Dear all,

Im a 50 y.o. male from the northernmost part of Norway.

Im teally interested in A.M. and to learn the brewing of A.M. Ambrosia.

This due to my interest in the ancient and cultural use of A.M. in a spiritual context.

I have just tried to set my first batch 21days ago, or actually 3 batches simultanously, but they failed. All 3 contaminated. One, brewed on home squashen grapejuice, had at least some white fleece, but contaminated by green mold, as the other two.

So Im here to learn and hopefully be guided to produce Ambrosia.

EntheogenEnthusiast

Post by EntheogenEnthusiast » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:47 pm

Hi Guys, I am Adrian, 40 years old living in Carinthia in Austria.

Looking forward to learning more about the wonderful Amanita Muscaria

Satchitananda

Post by Satchitananda » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:05 pm

Hi!

I'm Gil, a retired computer jockey from the northeastern US. I ran across information about muscimol while researching the elusive gaboxadol. I then found Amanita Dreamer's videos, and have always loved stories where the whole world is led to believe a lie, while the actual truth is completely the opposite, in this case the bad science "proof" that ibotenic acid is highly neurotoxic. I can't remember the last time I injected mass quantities of a substance directly into my brain...

I couldn't wait for our local forests to yield up amanitas, so I ordered dried Siberian amanitas from Christian at MN Nice Botanicals. They arrived yesterday, and I tried them for the first time last night.

I believe my blood-brain barrier was obliterated by Levaquin antibiotics in 2001, so I'm ridiculously sensitive to tiny dosages of any molecule that influences brain chemistry. I soaked the smallest dried mushroom chip in the bag (less than 1 gram) in a cup of distilled water and honey (I only found out an hour later that "Teeter's fleece" is not amanita mycelia) at room temperature for 4 hours, and took 1/2 teaspoon before bedtime, figuring nothing at all would happen. By the time I woke up this morning, I had to conclude it was just slightly too much for my first try, but I was very close to a perfect starting dose for little old me.

I had a magical experience, though by early morning I was wishing the high-speed slideshow of my life's memories in photorealistic Technicolor would stop and let me sleep. It eventually did, about an hour after I was ready for it to stop. Fortunately, the experience was rarely more than mildly uncomfortable, and frequently blissful.

I look forward to learning how to best use amanita to heal my own special mix of medically-, culturally- and environmentally-induced neurological damage and to interacting with all of you fine folks here on this forum, and maybe someday in the so-called real world and/or in the hyperspace of pure consciousness!

Be well, my sisters and brothers!

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:46 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Arktos on Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arktos in my case refers to the bear, nothing else.

Ritmo

Post by Ritmo » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:40 pm

Hello everyone! :)
My name is Alain and I come from Estonia, I work with researching empathy, manipulation and negative manifestations/ nocebos as my daily life, besides kayaking and making music, that are my favorite hobbies.

This is my story with these beautiful mushrooms and i am not recommending anything to anyone.
You should always do your own research and never decide to try something that you may lack knowledge or just by emotional reactions, and urgency by the fears.

My roads came across with Amanitas, around 10 years ago, when I was introduced to this mushroom, by someone very special, and received deep information about my personal life.. from a very tiny piece of red cap that i took in. The respect about this beuatiful mushroom left with me since that moment.

But during that time I was severly sick. nobody ever could tell what was wrong with me. I lived in agony, of brain inflammation and extreme pains for 12 years from 21-33yo, disabled, and neglected by family support and doctors. only fake spiritual people were interested in helping me. Some alternative medicine people were legimate pros, with good reputation, also even the best of the best but they had no idea what was going on. Im not going to tell you how many times i have been to doctors looking for help... huh.

I managed to survive "the suicide disease" by my own will of life, but what really helped me was my dear Amanita.
I started asking questions about how to survive this dark unknown, untreatable problem, and how to heal fully. It never gave direct answers, but made me think about a tooth.. so i needed to repeat to be sure im not getting paranoid, so i worked with Amanita for a year, and observing my full body and mental health with the help of Amanita, and.. Amanita showed my seemingly healthy tooth. Not to be paranoid i repeated that little later, and same answer but on a level where immediately after consuming Amanita, i started to get bad taste, and tension around the tooth that looked really fine.. and then it was clear what tooth exactly needed to be removed.. I had doubts before and then it was certain. Went to my dentist, he said its not necessary to remove it, but he still sent me to surgeon... surgeon told me about schizoid people who remove their tooths just like I was asking- considering me crazy.. but he accepted to remove it anyway...

im healthy from that moment... :D

And i know who saved my physical and mental health, perhaps even life. Thank you My dear Amanita.

I have been making tinctures, tea- alot of teas, dried them, eat them just like that, smoked them, I had lots of ceremonies many years now. Helped many people with Amanitas, educated them by my own knowledge and experiences, also by priceless Amanita Dreamer's videos, they are always been the best sources of information. :)

psychwitch

Post by psychwitch » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:40 pm

Greetings!

I come to our beloved fungi spirit through witchcraft. She came to me during vision work at the 2021 winter solstice, and I have been working with her spirit since then. I believe she was preparing me for a life change I didn't know was going to happen at the time - going back to school and changing careers. Now I am enrolled, about to accept student loans again, and about to begin classes (all while still working full time, I support myself and my husband so I have to keep earning) and I find myself fighting a lot of fear of the unknown and fear of change even though I know it's the right decision for me.

I'm about a year off of antidepressants, for panic disorder, generalized anxiety, and CPTSD. I used psychedelics with gusto in my 20's, but didn't feel the need for over a decade. Therapy has been very helpful (the right therapist is worth their weight in gold!!), but I feel like this big life change is causing some breakthrough panic and fear.

Looking for spirit allies to support me through this change, I was drawn to purchase an Amanita Muscaria essence. I thought it would be more like flower essences - which carry only vibrational qualities of the plant, no actives. But I was pleasantly surprised on my first night microdosing - only 3 drops of this essence and I definitely had a moment where I was like "Wait a minute...I'm on shrooms!"

The person who made this essence recommended 28 days (one lunation) of nightly microdosing in conjunction with dream journaling. Last night was night 6, and I'm at a place where the 3 drops is comfortable and relaxing right after I take it, I'm able to fall asleep quickly, and my dreams are vivid and easily recalled. During the day, I feel a deep calm and acceptance, and a loving detachment - way easier to not take things personally.

I just counted 28 days from the night I started and this cycle will end on my birthday - that was unintentional, I started it the night I received it. But to me it feels like an invitation for renewal, to enter my new year through a gateway of healing. I'm excited to continue this journey and forge a deeper relationship with the spirit of a. muscaria. Thank you Amanita Dreamer for making this space!
These users thanked the author psychwitch for the post:
Jodiedixon57

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:10 pm

Hello, I'm Nelson,,68yrs, South Carolina,,happy to be here,,,brand new to all this

Dr. B0b

Post by Dr. B0b » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:54 pm

Greetings! I'm DrB0b. I'm a molecular/Micro biologist and biochemist twiddling away in the realms of academia and government sponsored research at a major US Medical school.

I have been fascinated by the Aminita mushroom for many decades but only recently, and quite by accident stumbled upon Kevin Feeney's book on the Fly agaric. Ive spent the last 40 years thinking how absurd that this mushroom found proliferative in a plethora of human societies is absolute poison. I always suspected more and these new data are refreshing. So, down the information highway I flew absorbing all I could scientifically and finally coming to find the dreamer for practical matters.

I am extremely interested in both the biochemistry of IA and MM metabolism in the human body and their relation to specific pseudo psychedelic phenomena (time loops, distorted time, etc.). Of course, this interest is closely related to my own psychonautic cureosities and experiences. Unfortunately, I don't have the funding or specific background to study these phenomena in my lab...

So good folks, I am here to listen, learn, and engage.

Peace!
These users thanked the author Dr. B0b for the post (total 2):
Arktoseucalyptus

GeorgiaGrowGuy

Post by GeorgiaGrowGuy » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:22 am

Hello, i am a early 50's guy recently landing in Dahlonega Ga. I am dealing with stage 4 cancer and am looking on ways to improve my mindset and create an atmosphere conducive to my end of life. I have grown m's in the past but i am really interested in learning more on collecting, storage, dosing, and cultivation. i own a home on 3 heavily wooded acres and would love to cultivate and share if that is possible. I thank you for the forum to share information. Cheers :)
These users thanked the author GeorgiaGrowGuy for the post (total 2):
Arktoseucalyptus