Let's introduce ourselves.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
KaliGee

Re: Let's introduce ourselves.

Post by KaliGee » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:16 pm

Good Evening one and All!

I am Kali. My partner Gee and I have just started on this delightful journey.

We met through Frankincense and it transformed both our lives. These ancient Masters keep coming into our path to guide us further within, With great respect and gratitude we follow.

Last night we tried our first tea, Gee had the guide taking him places and had a very magical experience, mine was a bit traumatic as I was shown my pain (physical) and told I must go through it. Our intention was to micro dose, but it felt like quite an intense trip.

Many thanks to Amanita Dreamer for all the videos, advice and this awesome forum and to Adam for randomly crossing my path on FB and thus leading me here.

Love to all the Seekers <3
These users thanked the author KaliGee for the post:
Oniros

WanderingPurpose
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by WanderingPurpose » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:29 am

I feel so very blessed to have been a viewer of the Amanita Dreamer channel, now that I realize there is a supportive community beneath the content, my heart overflows.

My name is Emmett, I was born here in Oregon a few years before the turn of the century, and I am eternally grateful.

On my 21st birthday, I encountered psilocybin, and because I had a good deal of history with cannabis in all her forms, I assumed that the effect of 2 grams of dried "mushies" (as my supplying friend called them) would be comparable to the experience of a few hundred milligrams of decarboxylated THC. So I decided to take 50mg of a Phoenix Tears© RSO (a powerful, whole-plant cannabis extract) in addition to the psilocybin.

An hour later, when I was lying in my bed breathing the seasons, I realized that I was in over my head.

Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, with every inhalation, complete with the leaving of trees, the blossoming of flowers, the skeletonization of plants, the freezing of lakes, the thawing of the mountains.

The wonder of it was terrifying.

Still, I felt little fear, and I began to see flashes of a life, memories, places, people, conversation. At this point, my awareness had expanded beyond the body, yet I was inextricably connected to it, without the awareness that the body was me.

This life rose from the murk of the violet dark with every inhalation, much like the seasons had. But as emotions filtered in with the images and sounds, the feeling of wonder leaned further and further toward terror.

With each memory, something in my consciousness convusled, more so and more so as the experience deepened. I began to feel a deep and unspeakable pity for the being who's memories I was being made privy to.

The moment where it all imploded was the moment that I remembered my father saying, "Now don't overdo it" after giving me the Phoenix Tears earlier in the day. When that memory hit, I knew that the life I had been watching was mine. It's odd to think about, since it should've been obvious, yet it was a shocking surprise nonetheless.

There was a sharply painful sense of loss, a sense of failure. There was a moment where I felt surroundings which were entirely "other", and yet I could see nothing but a shimmering light, always just out of sight, like a silver lining in the dark. I remember feeling very strongly that there must be some knob or a switch, which could be turned or flipped, and the jig would be up, the whole confusion/deception would fall away. But I could not see, and I could not find the switch. There is much missing from that part of the "trip", but I know that I wrestled with my sense of self for quite a time.

Even a year after that, I was still experiencing anxiety about the whole ordeal. There were very few people to talk to, or even listen to, regarding mycelial phenomena, aside from pillars like Terence McKenna and Paul Stametz.

I found a certain peace in the videos on the Amanita Dreamer channel. They seemed straight-forward, kind, and curious. I found some Amanitas growing in a park near my apartment building, and I was overjoyed! I decided to prepare and consume them, based on the advices of various internet sources, primarily the information provided by our gracious host, the Amanita Dreamer. 💛

Those Amanitas, the Dreamer, and the path moving forward, all helped me with my anxiety in a way I cannot describe. The only thing that I can say is thank you, so f-ing much!

anna nita

Post by anna nita » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:39 pm

I'm Caleb... from Wellington New Zealand..last year i had insomnia for a bit....at the same time a friend on facebook posted about Amanita Muscaria tincture...and its help of insomnia ....
To be honest i never felt that it gave more sleep....but it sure was a pleasant and chilled buzz...which stopped me caring so much about my lack of sleep..
After the first experience ...i found i had so much motivation towards my day ...and felt really clear and strong..( like the clarity i use to feel
after a decent trip on shrooms or acid )...
I'm very excited to make my own muscimol this season....i still have a bit of research to do ...so i am so stoked that this platform is here.
Cheers ..

Teeta0610

Post by Teeta0610 » Fri May 14, 2021 1:11 am

My name is Theresa,
I live in Oregon. I was prescribed Klonopin for anxiety and insomnia for 12 years. I knew nothing about benzos, and I swear my Dr knows even less.
I was too ashamed and afraid to tell anyone I was being abused by my husband.
Six years ago I started having chronic pain in my neck, thoracic, traps, arms, jaw, and head, a tremor, dizziness, tinnitus, and brain fog. I now know this as benzo tolerance. Two and a half years ago, I’d had enough abuse and checked myself into a treatment center. Actually, not such a good idea. Treatment centers, no matter how bougie ass, don’t know how to safely titrate someone off benzos. They took me off them cold turkey! I nearly died! They never explained why my pain, dizziness, tremor, and tinnitus, skyrocketed to the point I couldn’t walk and I had a seizure and couldn’t feel my hands or face! I was so sick, I went back to my abuser and the Dr, who put me back on K, which caused kindling. The symptoms calmed a bit and I made the connection! I followed the Ashton Manual and titrated a year, but it was a nightmare, and I was in so much pain! I went to bed, stayed quiet and submissive to keep my husband from hurting me and languished in misery. May 2020, he abused me in my sleep. This time, I left for good and checked myself into treatment, someplace way better, for 8 months for PTSD. Yet, the pain I’m in and all the other symptoms, they just didn’t get. No one in the medical community gets it. I’m hoping and praying Amanita Muscaria may help with some of this pain. I’m eager to try and thank Amanita Dreamer for sharing her encouraging story and knowledge.
These users thanked the author Teeta0610 for the post:
MisterShenanigans

Loyo

Post by Loyo » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:24 am

Hi, I'm from Chile so my English is not very good.

I really love the mushrooms and from years I've been identifyings differents mushrooms from the forests of my country. The first mushroom that was presented to me was the Amanita Muscaria. A beautiful and exotic looking mushrooom. A friend of mine show me the woods and the world of mushrooms (like 7 years ago) and since then I've been constantly looking for research and information about mushrooms in Ggneral. I go every year to differents places here looking for different mushroom, also for cooking, like the "niscalo" mushroom (Lactarius deliciosus).

Since I knew the AM, I've been trying different methods of preparations and differents ways to consume it. The last year, because of the virus, I have not been able to go to the forest, but this year I went several times, and have harvested a lot of mushrooms including some red Amanitas.

With all the knowledge that I got from the years before and also thanks to the many informative videos in the amanita dreamer channel, I finally have a decent amount of already dried amanita caps.

Last night I tried 6g with some "mate" and some lemons pieces and I could identify "the amanita experience" that I felt some years before.

Looking to share my experiences and some pics
These users thanked the author Loyo for the post (total 2):
Radagastamanitadreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:26 pm

Teeta0610 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 1:11 am
My name is Theresa,
I live in Oregon. I was prescribed Klonopin for anxiety and insomnia for 12 years. I knew nothing about benzos, and I swear my Dr knows even less.
I was too ashamed and afraid to tell anyone I was being abused by my husband.
Six years ago I started having chronic pain in my neck, thoracic, traps, arms, jaw, and head, a tremor, dizziness, tinnitus, and brain fog. I now know this as benzo tolerance. Two and a half years ago, I’d had enough abuse and checked myself into a treatment center. Actually, not such a good idea. Treatment centers, no matter how bougie ass, don’t know how to safely titrate someone off benzos. They took me off them cold turkey! I nearly died! They never explained why my pain, dizziness, tremor, and tinnitus, skyrocketed to the point I couldn’t walk and I had a seizure and couldn’t feel my hands or face! I was so sick, I went back to my abuser and the Dr, who put me back on K, which caused kindling. The symptoms calmed a bit and I made the connection! I followed the Ashton Manual and titrated a year, but it was a nightmare, and I was in so much pain! I went to bed, stayed quiet and submissive to keep my husband from hurting me and languished in misery. May 2020, he abused me in my sleep. This time, I left for good and checked myself into treatment, someplace way better, for 8 months for PTSD. Yet, the pain I’m in and all the other symptoms, they just didn’t get. No one in the medical community gets it. I’m hoping and praying Amanita Muscaria may help with some of this pain. I’m eager to try and thank Amanita Dreamer for sharing her encouraging story and knowledge.
How are you doing now? Can you update?
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
NickyBoy
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

santashrooms

Post by santashrooms » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:08 am

Hey all. Justin here. Just introducing myself in conjunction with the SF Psych. Society's course with Amanita Dreamer. Looking for some anxiety/CPTSD trauma relief hopefully via this fungus among us. I've come a long way to this point in the form of Men's Groups (of a Mythopoetic flavor), Gestalt Therapy, Buddhism, Core/Bio Energetics, Authentic Relating and lastly Circling which what I adore the most.

My dream is to make a few quality friendships/acquaintances with which to support each other for in-person journeys be it micro or macro. I'd love learn how to sit for someone and also have someone sit for me. Or create a small group like 2-4 and hang out together under the influence as it were.

I'm a little scared of ingesting here in SF as I'm a very sensitive soul and the energy of this city may be too overwhelming but maybe micro-dosing could be the doorway in.

I may start leading "Circling" circles here in SF, which are sober, as a way to get to know people on a subtler level and develop nuanced relational skills. The process involves slowing the speed of conversations way down, engaging in extended eye-contact and speaking more from bodily sensations than from the mind. To really BE with someone in their world moment to moment vs. data gathering and advice giving.

As a way of getting to know me here are a few of my beloved touch stones of music/art/movies: Books: Letters to a young poet by Rilke, Sleeping Where I Fall by Peter Coyote, Unbearable Lightness of Being -- Music: The Police, Smiths/Morrisey, Getz/Gilberto, Coltrane, Beatles -- Movies: Ordinary People, Young Frankenstein, The Velvet Goldmine, Out of the Past (1947-film noir), The Philadelphia Story (1940)

I'm living in San Francisco near the DeYoung Museum and sometimes visit Clear Lake and Mendocino.

shauna_SFBay1981

Post by shauna_SFBay1981 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:10 pm

Hi, my name is Shauna and I live in San Francisco. I was introduced to the amanita through a class facilitated by Amanita Dreamer and the San Francisco Psychadelic Society. I am so excited to begin working with this amazing and beautiful mushroom! It sounds very promising. I ordered by amanita muscaria mushies and received them in the mail yesterday. I will be brewing some tea for microdosing this Friday. I am presently tapering off of kratom and Gabapentin (I also used to be addicted to benzodiazepines), so I am hopeful I will respond favorably to the medicine. I am also excited about smoking the dried caps. I look forward to hearing your experiences and getting to know you better.

Blessings,
Shauna

Ragau

Post by Ragau » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:05 pm

Hello you all :-)

My nickname here is Ragau and I met Amanita Dreamer via the workshop in July offered by the Psychedelic Society.

I'm living with my partner near Berlin and we have known and used the amanita for a few years now. (I brought him to one of the tea-ceremonies)
For me the quality of the amanita is linked to the pause and the expanse – mixed with root power and fierceness.
Which sums up all the good feelings of me-ness. And I want to get as near as possible to this me-ness and substances are a possibility to attend my exploration of self awareness and the mental stability that is needed here.
My spiritual way is eclectic and I frame it often as intuitive magic – influenced by different sources from trantric buddhism, european nordic school (my partner is Hagazussa prentice), Nona-Dualism, cyclical work and Total Yoga Nidra.
My passions go for drawing, singing & free sounds, dancing and dreaming.

Unfortunately I guess we already missed the mushroom season (also weather is crazy and unpredictable for shrooms). So I hope we get along with the harvest of last year.

Why am I here: I hope to get back in contact with the people of the workshop. We had to manage a little festival (where we were glad to pass on the knowledge we have been offered by Amanita Dreamer) and couldn't take the time to dive in deeper into the community – it nearly feels a year away because of life happening so fast the last month. I cannot even recall topics of the discussions, only I was very inspired!
So please feel free to write PMs.
Sunny greatings from old-trull-summer near Berlin – Ragau

pitriya1211

Post by pitriya1211 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:33 pm

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to have come across Amanita Dreamer and this wonderful forum with people from all over the world! :)
I'm a 35 year old woman living in Israel.
Like many here, I also come from a scientific background, and in the past years, after struggling with anxiety from a young age, have found myself yearning for balance with the spiritual.

I've journeyed with psilocybin and DMT, but only last week at the yoga studio did I happen to chat with a darling Russian-Israeli woman who imports Amanita Muscaria from Russia. I was instantly drawn to what she told me and bought a bottle of capsules so I can start micro and macro-dosing and eventually some recreational journeys as well.

I decided to first research Amanita a bit before diving in, so I haven't started working with Amanita yet. But I feel that tomorrow morning will probably be the right time.
And I'm so happy that I have this forum now to find and share information! Nice to meet you all :)