Feel free to discuss what you want.
- Amanita Research
- Site Admin
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:44 pm
- Has thanked: 142 times
- Been thanked: 103 times
This is a thread for posting photos of your finds. If you want you can add the date and location where you found it and then we can add it to the map. Currently it's just in demo, we're deciding on the best way of implementing it properly.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:02 pm
- Location: Germany
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 8 times
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:36 am
- Has thanked: 26 times
- Been thanked: 86 times
Found on Oct. 10th at the border of a spruce forest near Trier, Germany.
- Beute.jpeg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 4667 times
Nature isn't mute - it's man who is deaf.
We had a great season here in Northern Germany! I got four jars full of dried mushies. I think o picked the last one yesterday. But I will keep my eyes open!
- 410F8774-171F-4D21-AA8B-6F6915313E43.jpeg (693.5 KiB) Viewed 4633 times
- These were growing in the parking lot of my kids kindergarten!
- D2A22933-E0EC-48B6-ABDA-09FD6BE035E2.jpeg (233.84 KiB) Viewed 4633 times