Thank James for this site and forum

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Thank James for this site and forum

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:07 am

I wanted to thank James in the UK for this entire site and forum. It has been his labor of love for the past month. He is just as passionate as I am about this mushroom and the research. He is interested in what its possibilities are and the history. I am in awe of his dedication to this project. Without him, this place would not exist. You'll find him as his user name "amanita research".
It was his brilliant mind that foresaw a near future where we would be censored by the platforms I was using. He created this place so that we would be self sufficient. He controls the ability for us to self censor and to keep nefarious agents away. Here, we can discuss freely and build a platform of knowledge and research and open discussions which we hope will benefit researchers and lay persons alike in the future. We hope you find this place to be a safe haven and place where you can find others who understand the potential in the amazing world of the Amanita genus.
Thank you so much James. I hope we can still continue our early morning discussions now that this part of the work is launched.
:)
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 2):
Amanita ResearchIcucmyclieum
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Amanita Research
Site Admin

Re: Thank James for this site and forum

Post by Amanita Research » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:02 am

Thank you very much Amanita Dreamer! And yes, I look forwards to seeing what comes of all this.

In terms of moving forwards, if anyone out there has any suggestions as to what we need on the wiki I'm all ears. I'll get that up and running over the next week or so and then open it for public editing. It is my hope that this will act as a model for open-source research generally and that, if we manage to get the funding, we'll be able to do our own research into any specific areas that interest us. There are still so many holes in our knowledge.

Currently there is so much out there, from cultural and spiritual uses to scientific research. I hope that we can tie it all together using this forum and wiki and get a clearer picture of what is really going on.
These users thanked the author Amanita Research for the post (total 4):
SarahIcucmyclieumamanitadreamerriverbear