Alone or with someone?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amigloo
Has thanked: 0

Alone or with someone?

Post by amigloo » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:43 pm

In a first trip with amanita, do you think its moore convienient to be alone? With someone else who's also taking ammanita, or not? Or just with a trustfull friend?
These users thanked the author amigloo for the post:
Hasler

UrsusSapiens

Re: Alone or with someone?

Post by UrsusSapiens » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:07 pm

On my first trip, I wouldn't fly solo. The first time on ANY psychoactive substance is always with a sitter for me. It's just safer. But that's just my opinion and my way. I don't know, how experienced you are with other substances....
These users thanked the author UrsusSapiens for the post:
Hasler
Nature isn't mute - it's man who is deaf.

Flgaric

Post by Flgaric » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:30 pm

I'd agree with that. I've not tried Amanita yet. My first experience with psilocybin, I had my wife as a sitter. I'll do the same when I try Amanita for the first time.
These users thanked the author Flgaric for the post:
Hasler

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:30 am

Ideally it is safest on any substance to have a sitter. That said with proper precautions and extra careful dosage I would say I personally think taking it together with a partner is ideal. Me and my partner are 4 for 4 on Amanita experiences ending in extremely enhanced sex. All of these experiences were high enough doses for noticible effects but low enough to not be psychedelic in any real way. I don't think Amanita is an aphrodisiac in that I don't think it makes you horny but I think it can be a catalyst. On Amanita I got from 0 to 60 on the arousal scale in no time at all. Anywho good luck
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

Donn

Post by Donn » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:21 pm

Heavy dose, need someone to look after you, preferably a strong person (mentally and physically.)

Light dose, I don't see the point of involving anyone else, but it's up to you.

It is nothing like psilocybin.

GermanDreams
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by GermanDreams » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:54 am

amigloo wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:43 pm
In a first trip with amanita, do you think its moore convienient to be alone? With someone else who's also taking ammanita, or not? Or just with a trustfull friend?
For your first time, you wouldn't try to do something heroic. Be conservative on the dosage, you only risk not getting much out of it the first time. At times during the duration, you might get tired and nod off a little, just to wake up with a fresh feeling of energy. So it would be good to do this with a free calendar and nothing planned for the day. Apart from that, I didn't see any need for a companion. This may be different with higher doses.