Seers milk

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Tylerstreetbarber
Has thanked: 0

Seers milk

Post by Tylerstreetbarber » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:00 pm

Hey, just put 5g of dried soma into 4oz of goat's milk. The soma was uncured as I fresh picked and dried within the last week. Let stand at room temperature for 20hr. No spoilage. Onset of mild drunk mold felling after 30 min. Never anything more than that. Earlier bed time as was feeling tired. Full night sleep. Felt like I spent the whole night dreaming. Woke up refreshed and alert. Anyone else tried the seers milk?

Marv

Re: Seers milk

Post by Marv » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:12 am

Hey ! I often prepare my oven dried AM in cow milk (and a bit of sugar). I boil it for 15 minutes (hard boil). I have tried
- drinking it straight after when still hot
- let sit the mix for a few hours
- add a bit of unheated raw milk to the mix and let sit for a few hours (10h)

I've not noted any remarkable difference in quality or strength of the effect from these different preparations but I don't have much experience with AM so it can be a subtle difference I'm not aware of.
These users thanked the author Marv for the post:
mdmaX

Marv

Re: Seers milk

Post by Marv » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:20 am

In comparison with the water decoction or infusion I find the milk preparation to be way more stimulant and energetic. It kicks fast and I always feel a huge flow of vital energy running through my body.
Also I have the sensation that the psychedelic aspect of the effect tends to build with time. Or at least ones' ability to explore it and travel with clear consciousness.