Post by Amanita Research » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:41 pm

These users thanked the author Amanita Research for the post (total 2):
short3gearsasunnyday

Law of One
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Recreational Dosing Amanita Muscaria Helpful Information

Post by Law of One » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:58 pm

I was guided by my spirit guides (I regularly partake I shamanic journeys, meditation daily, mind/body/soul balancing) to begin my journey with this blessed mushroom. I initially started with a dose of 11gs but I don't think I boiled it long enough so I vomited after 20 minutes. It was actually a very nice experience, I did urine recycling and felt really good physically, mentally, and spiritually. I wasn't getting the full effect and guided to take the rest which was about 16gs. I boiled this one much longer and felt only slight stomach discomfort. The mushroom was extremely supreme in its healing and guidance. I only urine recycled once with the second dose. The sleep experience was nothing like anyone else's experience I have read. I see fractals and what people would call "hallucinations" regularly after my continuing spiritual development. It's really just seeing energy which people do not realize. I did not have any real intense changes in my visiual field but when I laid down to sleep I went into this completely different state of conciousness. I will say that if I was not well practiced and balanced this could have been terrifying but I do not fear altered states of consciousness. I just remember coming to and flashing in and out of existence. I heard some distant voice asking "why" because I was in an extreme state of pain. I was feeling the pain of the whole collective flashing in and out. After an eternity in this state it began to lighten up and be less painful. This continued till the pain turned to bliss and the voice started repeating the answer to everything. Love. I realized I had been sexually stimulating myself (as I am sometimes guided to do to assist with healing) and I was coming close to orgasm. If I would have orgasmed I would have reached intelligent infinity (christ conciousness, krishna conciousness, buddha state) but I now know that I need to experience more joy and love to reach this state. I am very close which is exciting. My amanita experience was very different than others but this may be because I base my life around balancing and spirit and I had been carefully preparing for the journey for a month with fasting, therapies and rituals. I very much respect and love this amazing spirit guide in the form of a mushroom. I will be doing this again after my mind/body/soul recover from the intensity. I can see that I reached a new level of conciousness from the experience. I'm truly grateful and will be looking into doing it again in a month or so once I meet some of the necessary steps so I may try to reach the holy state once more. In Lak'ech Ala K'in side note. I heavily studied this mushroom scientifically as well. I studied psychopharmocology in graduate school so I was aware of the actions on GABA. Also I was prepared for the mascarnic binding effects. These were very mild in my opinion. I had difficulty walking due to the GABAnergic effects and some muscle spasms from the effects on acetylcholine but it wasnt remarkable in any way. I do also believe that these mushrooms were not very potent since its is closer to november and late in the season for collection. Thank you for the work you do. Its appreciated.

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:02 pm

Law of One wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:58 pm
I was guided by my spirit guides (I regularly partake I shamanic journeys, meditation daily, mind/body/soul balancing) to begin my journey with this blessed mushroom. I initially started with a dose of 11gs but I don't think I boiled it long enough so I vomited after 20 minutes. It was actually a very nice experience, I did urine recycling and felt really good physically, mentally, and spiritually. I wasn't getting the full effect and guided to take the rest which was about 16gs. I boiled this one much longer and felt only slight stomach discomfort. The mushroom was extremely supreme in its healing and guidance. I only urine recycled once with the second dose. The sleep experience was nothing like anyone else's experience I have read. I see fractals and what people would call "hallucinations" regularly after my continuing spiritual development. It's really just seeing energy which people do not realize. I did not have any real intense changes in my visiual field but when I laid down to sleep I went into this completely different state of conciousness. I will say that if I was not well practiced and balanced this could have been terrifying but I do not fear altered states of consciousness. I just remember coming to and flashing in and out of existence. I heard some distant voice asking "why" because I was in an extreme state of pain. I was feeling the pain of the whole collective flashing in and out. After an eternity in this state it began to lighten up and be less painful. This continued till the pain turned to bliss and the voice started repeating the answer to everything. Love. I realized I had been sexually stimulating myself (as I am sometimes guided to do to assist with healing) and I was coming close to orgasm. If I would have orgasmed I would have reached intelligent infinity (christ conciousness, krishna conciousness, buddha state) but I now know that I need to experience more joy and love to reach this state. I am very close which is exciting. My amanita experience was very different than others but this may be because I base my life around balancing and spirit and I had been carefully preparing for the journey for a month with fasting, therapies and rituals. I very much respect and love this amazing spirit guide in the form of a mushroom. I will be doing this again after my mind/body/soul recover from the intensity. I can see that I reached a new level of conciousness from the experience. I'm truly grateful and will be looking into doing it again in a month or so once I meet some of the necessary steps so I may try to reach the holy state once more. In Lak'ech Ala K'in side note. I heavily studied this mushroom scientifically as well. I studied psychopharmocology in graduate school so I was aware of the actions on GABA. Also I was prepared for the mascarnic binding effects. These were very mild in my opinion. I had difficulty walking due to the GABAnergic effects and some muscle spasms from the effects on acetylcholine but it wasnt remarkable in any way. I do also believe that these mushrooms were not very potent since its is closer to november and late in the season for collection. Thank you for the work you do. Its appreciated.
I also get those fractals in a waking state when I'm not dosing AM. I think it is from a more heightened state of having your senses more availabel to use instead of the darker state of fear and your brain being busy with all that. I kinda like turning my head and every once in a while I get a flash of fractals. :) Kind of like my brain saying, hey, you did some good work there. This is how your brain can function now. I see it in other things also, more sensitive to sound and light and temperature now...
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Law of One

Post by Law of One » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:10 pm

Yes I agree. I would say it comes from the opening of the third eye, embracing spirit, and balancing. I'm glad you also get to experience it ❤. It is most common if I am staring at a textured ceiling or wall but it can happen anytime. I also get it the strongest when I close my eyes and during meditation. Such a beautiful gift from Source. We are truly blessed. I actually noticed an increase in the activity of the fractals and the way the energy transforms with my eyes closed thanks to amanita mascaria yesterday. I truly believe it has awakened another part of myself that has been asleep a long time. I feel like a different version of self. It's quite beautiful. The healing ability of AM is just amazing. I look forward to working with the plant into he future. I am happy I took the time to prepare because I did take a high dose and without the balancing and control of mind it could have been too intense. There are no words to describe the experience. I am very appreciative and full of love 🙏🍄

Marv

Post by Marv » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:38 am

Thanks for the report, be safe and take care of yourself. Critical mindset and humility are good counselors.

kay-te

Post by kay-te » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:21 am

Thanks for the info here. I am new to Amanita and usually microdose psilocybin. My question is, after making the tea (which I saw in another vid), how much should I start with to microdose? Usually, I microdose around 0.3 grams of dried powder so I'm a bit confused regarding the dosage for liquid. Would it be a teaspoon for example, following the instructions on Aminita Dreamers vid? Please help, as I'm eager to get started.

OctopusMcKennaii

Post by OctopusMcKennaii » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:59 pm

I too would like more information regarding the dosage of dried cap material.

I plan on grinding up maybe 10g's to produce a homogenized mixture to get familiar with. I plan to start with a 1g acidic tea, as to convert the IBO to MUSC.

Apparently you can just take the powder without brewing tea when taking such low doses. I suppose this could be more likely to be stimulating. I am not sure what is the safe upper limit of plain dried cap without brewing into tea.

I plan on working with powdered/homogenized amanita, starting at 1g of brewed tea with citric acid. I am curious how lower doses will be, too. My hesitation is from fear of sedation during the day, and stimulation at night. I can't risk not sleeping, nor can I risk odd effects during the day. I do imagine that once I get to experimenting, I'll find myself having all the time I need.

One issue I still have, though, is not taking enough and needing to wait a week between doses? I'm not sure if I'm right on that as I've seen people say that tolerance does not matter and I'm not sure if Amanita Dreamer implied that in a video or not.

Lots to read :)

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:45 pm

OctopusMcKennaii wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:59 pm
I too would like more information regarding the dosage of dried cap material.

I plan on grinding up maybe 10g's to produce a homogenized mixture to get familiar with. I plan to start with a 1g acidic tea, as to convert the IBO to MUSC.

Apparently you can just take the powder without brewing tea when taking such low doses. I suppose this could be more likely to be stimulating. I am not sure what is the safe upper limit of plain dried cap without brewing into tea.

I plan on working with powdered/homogenized amanita, starting at 1g of brewed tea with citric acid. I am curious how lower doses will be, too. My hesitation is from fear of sedation during the day, and stimulation at night. I can't risk not sleeping, nor can I risk odd effects during the day. I do imagine that once I get to experimenting, I'll find myself having all the time I need.

One issue I still have, though, is not taking enough and needing to wait a week between doses? I'm not sure if I'm right on that as I've seen people say that tolerance does not matter and I'm not sure if Amanita Dreamer implied that in a video or not.

Lots to read :)
There seems to be a tolerance issue with amanita. But it is on several levels. You need less and less over time. BUT if you want to rec dose you need to allow 10 days to get it out of your system. If you listen to your body you will know when to microdose and over time that should spread out and eventually you should wind up at 10 days or so between doses give or take depending on body chemistry. For me it was a slow progression to the 10 days between doses. I remain in that now. If I go through something difficult then I dose regardless of where I am in that 10 day stretch and it sort of resets my 10 days.
I will rec dose again soon and before I do, I will go 10 days without which is my normal pace right now anyway.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Asterix
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer