Microdosing amount

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Seeker

Microdosing amount

Post by Seeker » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:29 pm

I am a little confused over the microdose amount. When Amanita dreamer says you are taking a quarter of a teaspoon, is that from a batch of tea made from 15 dried grams?
These users thanked the author Seeker for the post:
kay-te

kay-te
Been thanked: 0

Re: Microdosing amount

Post by kay-te » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:06 am

Hi - I made my first Amanita T yesterday using 15dgms and followed Amanita Dreamers video guidance. I had 2 teaspoons and felt very little if anything at all.

I spoke to a friend (who is experienced in this area) and says T made from 15dgms of amanita is an active dose and assumes that T made from 3dgm would create a micro-dose effect. I think he's using psilocybin dosage as a guide, 5dgm being an active dose, however, I would only micro-dose 0.3 dgm of psilo, anymore than that starts getting noticeable for me. So, I'm thinking, based on the T I've made (each fruit has varying strength so each batch made will vary in potency) that 1 tenth of the liquid would be a micro-dose. Today, I'll be trying a larger dose than yesterday to see how it goes, perhaps this is the way with every new batch given the potency will always vary in strength.

Please share your thoughts on this as I'm also trying to work this stuff out.

Asterix

Post by Asterix » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:29 pm

Hello!
I am putting my horses in this race... so to speak!
No experience whatsoever with entheogens.
I am way behind the curve, if compared with you guys, but definitely starting the process.
As I live in Northern Florida ( Saint John's County) and therefore 'out' of the most promising areas for the 'recolte ', I have decided to order some AM from Oregon; what I did just today! It's a complicated process ( had to go to my bank, buy a cashier's check and send through registered mail ( I even had a return receipt attached to it as well). The vendor has a website and I was informed that I can track the process of them receiving the money and sending the package to me,what is just great...
Until now, all is working perfectly!
When the package arrive, I will be making the tea as suggested by Amanita Dreamer: 15gr on a cup of water ( distilled or filtered to avoid the additions of chemicals common in tap water) and then start the process of dosing...
As I don't absolutely know how my body will react to the components of this mushroom, I will start with, probably, 5 drops of the solution directly on my mouth before going to sleep and observe the reaction.
Will adjust from there. Always having a little interval ( 3,5 days) between doses to avoid accumulation and undesired reactions that can put an inexperienced one in the hospital. ( I live in Florida ( wink wink))
The objective here is to deal with anxiety and a little bit of depression and not to trip hard on AM. ( For what I have read, there are easier options other than AM for that goal)
It's a journey. I know that. And how privileged I feel, for having Amanita Muscaria as my teacher and companion throughout this journey.
Many thanks over to Amanita Dreamer, the "kicker" and "instrument" to all of that!
These users thanked the author Asterix for the post:
amanitadreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:18 am

Asterix wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:29 pm
Hello!
I am putting my horses in this race... so to speak!
No experience whatsoever with entheogens.
I am way behind the curve, if compared with you guys, but definitely starting the process.
As I live in Northern Florida ( Saint John's County) and therefore 'out' of the most promising areas for the 'recolte ', I have decided to order some AM from Oregon; what I did just today! It's a complicated process ( had to go to my bank, buy a cashier's check and send through registered mail ( I even had a return receipt attached to it as well). The vendor has a website and I was informed that I can track the process of them receiving the money and sending the package to me,what is just great...
Until now, all is working perfectly!
When the package arrive, I will be making the tea as suggested by Amanita Dreamer: 15gr on a cup of water ( distilled or filtered to avoid the additions of chemicals common in tap water) and then start the process of dosing...
As I don't absolutely know how my body will react to the components of this mushroom, I will start with, probably, 5 drops of the solution directly on my mouth before going to sleep and observe the reaction.
Will adjust from there. Always having a little interval ( 3,5 days) between doses to avoid accumulation and undesired reactions that can put an inexperienced one in the hospital. ( I live in Florida ( wink wink))
The objective here is to deal with anxiety and a little bit of depression and not to trip hard on AM. ( For what I have read, there are easier options other than AM for that goal)
It's a journey. I know that. And how privileged I feel, for having Amanita Muscaria as my teacher and companion throughout this journey.
Many thanks over to Amanita Dreamer, the "kicker" and "instrument" to all of that!

You might also want to tag Amanita Research here. He makes a balm that he swears by. I don't know how tagging works here yet but I get notified when I am mentioned. Maybe he just did...
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Asterix
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Asterix

Post by Asterix » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:57 pm

You might also want to tag Amanita Research here. He makes a balm that he swears by. I don't know how tagging works here yet but I get notified when I am I mentioned. Maybe he just did...
Last edited by Asterix on Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Imagine Medicine
Has thanked: 0

Post by Imagine Medicine » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:53 pm

Mushrooms collected and dried.
Stored properly should last for years.

2 cups water to 10 grams
Simmer 45 minutes
2 cups vodka added to tea mixture
Makes @ 1 quart.
Allows it to be stored at room temperature
Quart = 96 teaspoons
Dosage = 1/3 teaspoon daily
288 dosages per 10 grams
100 dried grams harvest = 2880 dosages
2880/365 = 7.8 years

Eyesight improved
Improved immune system
Increased physical vitality
and mental clarity
Vision seems more HD
Moods stabilized and improved
Anxiety stabilized and decreased
Blood sugars and BP readings improved.
Asthma symptoms decreased
No migraines
Improved sleep
Increased fondness and feeling of connectedness and daily insight with nature and spiritual.

Daily tonic mixture of 6 oz. locally sourced Birch Chaga tea, Amanita medicine 1/3 teaspoon, Lions Mane 10 drops and 3oz. Pomegranate
juice.

160 degree saunas, Chi Gung, daily physical activity outdoors. Solitude and meditation....often in forests.
These users thanked the author Imagine Medicine for the post (total 3):
AquavitaeToadTheGoblinlafemme

Imagine Medicine
Has thanked: 0

Post by Imagine Medicine » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:12 pm

I’m in my third month of taking medicine.
I’m very grateful to you Dreamer. I found you while researching. Your guidance helped me find and harvest and refine a process of making medicine that is working.
Concerned for you. Sending love.

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:00 pm

Imagine Medicine wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:12 pm
I’m in my third month of taking medicine.
I’m very grateful to you Dreamer. I found you while researching. Your guidance helped me find and harvest and refine a process of making medicine that is working.
Concerned for you. Sending love.
I'm so happy for you!!! Why the concern? I am doing quite well. :)
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:04 pm

Imagine Medicine wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:53 pm
Mushrooms collected and dried.
Stored properly should last for years.

2 cups water to 10 grams
Simmer 45 minutes
2 cups vodka added to tea mixture
Makes @ 1 quart.
Allows it to be stored at room temperature
Quart = 96 teaspoons
Dosage = 1/3 teaspoon daily
288 dosages per 10 grams
100 dried grams harvest = 2880 dosages
2880/365 = 7.8 years

Eyesight improved
Improved immune system
Increased physical vitality
and mental clarity
Vision seems more HD
Moods stabilized and improved
Anxiety stabilized and decreased
Blood sugars and BP readings improved.
Asthma symptoms decreased
No migraines
Improved sleep
Increased fondness and feeling of connectedness and daily insight with nature and spiritual.

Daily tonic mixture of 6 oz. locally sourced Birch Chaga tea, Amanita medicine 1/3 teaspoon, Lions Mane 10 drops and 3oz. Pomegranate
juice.

160 degree saunas, Chi Gung, daily physical activity outdoors. Solitude and meditation....often in forests.
Almost all of the things you listed we have found some interesting research suggesting Amanita can help with. I am noticing the improved eyesight among other things. So cool!! I am also on Lion's Mane, that stuff is amazing. I have backed off the chaga due to taste but I really need to get back on it. Thanks for this!
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 2):
Asterixlafemme
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

Asterix

Post by Asterix » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:58 am

Update: Today I received an email from the vendor ( please see my previous post) informing that the package was sent today from California. I will be receiving 30g of dry Amanita Muscaria here in Florida, probably in the next 2 to 3 days.
I am excited with the news and the prospect of starting micro dosing.
Will continue to report this "journey", (of someone without ANY background in this subject matter receiving the "invitation" ( so transpires) from the mushroom through Amanita Dreamer; accepting it; initiating the process of acquiring the mushroom ( the phase in which I am right now);and in direction to the next steps....).