Interesteeeng veddddy interesteeeing

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Gus
Has thanked: 0

Interesteeeng veddddy interesteeeing

Post by Gus » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:02 pm

https://www.mushroomstone.com/

Though some rather tenuous leaps - this person sees mushrooms everywhere when they could be anything. Some of them ar emore obviosu though.
Last edited by Gus on Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Gus for the post:
Amanita Research

Amanita Research
Site Admin

Re: Interesteeeng veddddy interesteeeing

Post by Amanita Research » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:31 pm

I sincerely believe that mushroom culture was brought over by the Sumerians or similar. This corresponds to the development of the initial architectural technology in South America (presuming some of it doesn't predate even the Sumerians at around 3000BC).

My view is that this 'fertility dish' found in Peru (with Sumerian writing on it) could have been used with AM (as it is associated with fertility cults generally). Regardless, we know that there was cultural contact between the new and old world at this time.

See here for details:

Forum link: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69

In related fashion, this is interesting. Those 'giant headed' ("Alien") Peruvian skulls turn out to originate genetically from around the black sea/ Persia. These date from around 2000 to 3000 years ago tying up with the above archeological finds or at least suggesting they are products of an earlier migration from South Eastern Europe/Asia to South America.

I think that both these factors together show that there was much more going on in the ancient world than we currently know about. Additionally, mushroom culture seems to have been central to whatever was going on.

Gus

Post by Gus » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:53 pm

Ive been to Tihuanaco .
I am skeptical about the first video, It presumes that the ancient Americans were unable to create their architecture themelves and the sudden jump to being able to make their incredible structures could have been due to Sumerian visitors. But the architecture in Tihuanaco looks nothing remotely like the sumerian architecture in style.
I also find it unlikely thet the ancient americans wouldnt have noticed mushrooms - they were into everything there - Im sure they could discover mushroom spirits wothout help from over the atlantic.
there is not a single peer reviewed study I can find on the bowl - doesnt mean it snot authentic. I could not find anything about the statue.

Gus

Post by Gus » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:28 am

I also think the place were the Sumerians said they got their tin "west of the mediterranean" is more likely to be Cornwall. That snot to say there wasnt pre columbus contact with the Americans. Theres no convincing explanation for cocaine in egyptian mummies yet .

Amanita Research
Site Admin

Post by Amanita Research » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:40 am

I agree regarding the debate as to whether the bowl and artifacts are actually Sumerian (or proto-Sumerian). There just isn't the provenance/ provenience to say one way or the other. On their own they would be idle curiosities. However, the fact that there was European/Asian haplogroups found in those skulls suggests that there was indeed some sort of population migration in antiquity. I wonder what culture they brought with them. They seem to have come in sufficient numbers to interbreed with the local population so there would presumably have been some sort of cultural transmission as well.

Given that they may have come from the same region that later went on to produce the Soma and Haoma cults, it does seem strange a similar psychedelic based religion then appears in South America along with a sudden increase in building skill. It could of course have been the other way around. Perhaps the psychedelic use of mushrooms was brought back from South America and then led to the Haoma/Soma cults. There is no way to say for sure on the current evidence. Alternatively, it could be that Soma/Haoma was Ayahuasca brought back from such a trade link. If such a trade link was broken, this would explain why the original Haoma/Soma suddenly 'vanished' from history. This guy makes the case for Soma was in fact Ayahuasca or a similar mix of plants.

I agree that this is purely speculation, there isn't much to go on, however I do think something strange was going on back then. I do think there was some sort of cultural transmission between these old cultures. See the old rumours of the 'cocaine mummies' from Egypt and so on. Also there is that whole debate about whether Cortes and the Spanish were mistaken as the returning 'white God' of the Aztecs.

Any one of these things on it's own wouldn't mean much, but all together it suggests we're missing something. I don't think we have the full picture of what was going on as of yet. I'm sure more will come to light in time.

---- Just saw you made another post.

Regarding the tin, yes, that's an interesting area of discussion. I've heard people suggesting Sumerians came up to the Cornwall. I think there were trade links (and cultural cross pollination) all over. Just look at the Tarim mummies and how they (or the Tocharins at least) were obviously trading at the border of China 2000BC and were buried with items which must have come from Europe. I think we massively underestimate ancient trade routes generally.

Gus

Post by Gus » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:50 pm

Yeah the Tarim mummys are outrageous !! Have you seen that witches hat ?

Yes there was probably pre columban contact - European colonalists are so arrogant they want to believe they were th efirst - and of course we inheret this attitude to this day so even out historains can be blinded to evidence. There s alot of unsubstantiate dBS around on some ancient history websites too though. The vikings were deffo in Canada - Id be suprised if the celts, phoenecians , polynesians etc didnt also make it.
When you look at some of that architecture you know theres more going on that we are lead to believe - but I am interested in the truth which means questioning everything and everyone.
Amanita Research

Amanita Research
Site Admin

Post by Amanita Research » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:36 am

No, I'd not seen that hat. Crazy. I wonder if there has been any cultural transmission of that hat through the ages or whether it's just a coincidence? Something similar to how the Phrygian cap has been passed down to us from ancient Persia via Santa Claus. Yeah, I agree entirely regarding the BS on history websites. There is so much speculation out there regarding so many things, and so many agendas on all sides. We see the same thing with AM and the question of Soma. Politics, religion and wild speculation mixed with facts.

Regarding 'discovering America', yeah, and it may go back far further than that if one looks into the Soultrean Hypothesis.

Not to cherry pick (as there is a lot of debate in this area) but:
A 2014 genetic analysis published in the journal Nature reported that the DNA from a 24,000-year-old skeleton excavated in Eastern Siberia provided mitochondrial, Y chromosomal, and autosomal genetic evidence that suggests 14 to 38% of Native American ancestry originates from an ancient Western Eurasian population.

This, at the least, shows that there have been multiple waves of highly complex migration going far back into prehistory. We have such a poor understanding of what really happened it's just staggering. Whilst I doubt stone age people were casually sailing the Atlantic, they do seem to have been travelling/migrating globally. At least from Europe to Siberia to the Americas. I presume they brought their culture with them. This massively complicates our view of history.

On the other hand, for balance, this was interesting. The arguments for a direct Europe -> North American migration route in prehistory.

Gus

Post by Gus » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:03 pm

I am extremely skeptical of "scientific " studies that appear to show that whitey was in North America first no matter how prestigous the institution.It seems to have tones of white supremecy and used as a justification for the genocide of the native Americans. I will look at the video properly when I get time though I very much dount that 38 percent of Native American DNA is from western Europe. Theres a lot of studies showing tobacco is good for you, climate change is not real etc etc - whats the mainstream consensus ? Thats what counts - not to say those mavericks who think outside the box should be ignored - but theres a lot of 'agendas' here.
By the way have you seen the Golden hats ? Basically ancient wizards hats made of gold replete with stars and moons etc - the hats were some kind of astrology / astonomy thing !!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_hat

no doubt the witched hat and wizards hat live through folklore in a way that was not recorded historically like so many things.
Amanita Research

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:32 pm

Amanita Research wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:40 am
I agree regarding the debate as to whether the bowl and artifacts are actually Sumerian (or proto-Sumerian). There just isn't the provenance/ provenience to say one way or the other. On their own they would be idle curiosities. However, the fact that there was European/Asian haplogroups found in those skulls suggests that there was indeed some sort of population migration in antiquity. I wonder what culture they brought with them. They seem to have come in sufficient numbers to interbreed with the local population so there would presumably have been some sort of cultural transmission as well.

Given that they may have come from the same region that later went on to produce the Soma and Haoma cults, it does seem strange a similar psychedelic based religion then appears in South America along with a sudden increase in building skill. It could of course have been the other way around. Perhaps the psychedelic use of mushrooms was brought back from South America and then led to the Haoma/Soma cults. There is no way to say for sure on the current evidence. Alternatively, it could be that Soma/Haoma was Ayahuasca brought back from such a trade link. If such a trade link was broken, this would explain why the original Haoma/Soma suddenly 'vanished' from history. This guy makes the case for Soma was in fact Ayahuasca or a similar mix of plants.

I agree that this is purely speculation, there isn't much to go on, however I do think something strange was going on back then. I do think there was some sort of cultural transmission between these old cultures. See the old rumours of the 'cocaine mummies' from Egypt and so on. Also there is that whole debate about whether Cortes and the Spanish were mistaken as the returning 'white God' of the Aztecs.

Any one of these things on it's own wouldn't mean much, but all together it suggests we're missing something. I don't think we have the full picture of what was going on as of yet. I'm sure more will come to light in time.

---- Just saw you made another post.

Regarding the tin, yes, that's an interesting area of discussion. I've heard people suggesting Sumerians came up to the Cornwall. I think there were trade links (and cultural cross pollination) all over. Just look at the Tarim mummies and how they (or the Tocharins at least) were obviously trading at the border of China 2000BC and were buried with items which must have come from Europe. I think we massively underestimate ancient trade routes generally.

As usual YouTube terminating accounts.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer