Psychopharmacology and Neuroscience

Feel free to discuss what you want.
AMA
Been thanked: 0

Psychopharmacology and Neuroscience

Post by AMA » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:04 pm

Hello, I cannot seem to find a Neurology or Psychopharmacology or even Endocrinology discussion where we can post papers or studies related only to neuroscientific studies or just simple cases, books on the effects and the advancements in "science" about what's happening in our brains and bodies. I mean there are papers around and links but not in the same spot. Can we open one or if I missed it can I please have a link? @Amanita Research ? Thank you very much!!

Amanita Research
Site Admin

Re: Psychopharmacology and Neuroscience

Post by Amanita Research » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:47 pm

Hey @AMA , good to have you with us. If you want a separate forum to discuss something specific, no problem. What do you want me to call it and I'll create it. At the moment we have everything regarding scientific papers in a single forum just to keep it all in one place. We've not started splitting it all up as of yet.

So yeah, tell me what you want it to focus on specifically and I'll get it created.

Edit: I've made one here 'Amanita Muscaria' >> 'Psychopharmacology and Neuroscience' (Link)

AMA
Been thanked: 0

Re: Psychopharmacology and Neuroscience

Post by AMA » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:29 pm

Let's call it Mindfield Studies :?: just kidding. We should call it Psychopharmacology, as the term implies all the topics I would like to be posted there. You may already know what "psykhe" soul, mind, breath "pharmakon" drug but I would rather call it in another way but we lost that concept with modernity. We may have find the words to call it and understand it in a better way than the etymology of "drug" but whatever. "Logos" everybody should know that. I'm writting all this even if I know you know, but to inform maybe the reader who never knew or explored these areas of writtings. I may say they're ontologically abstract topics and intriguing metaphysics. But as we all know how little discovered about our minds and "consciousness" whatever that even means, let alone what happens with other substances. Of course we can relate and cure ourselves and say this is the right way or it did that or it did this and it will always be like that on everybody but every substance is personal, subjective. People cure themselves with a variety of stuff and Amanita may not be for you so don't trust everything you read just because it's "science" or it's labeled as a "proper" study. Since science came to "exist" and to be studied by humans it was continously revolutionized and turned around everytime following different schools of thought and it still happens now with a lot of studies debating each other so don't I don't think that may not apply to Psychopharmacology. That said beware, be aware and respect yourself and the nature. This was directed to all the readers in this lovely forum, I'm glad I found this treasure after a long time that I started taking Amanitas again. Such a coincidence (even if I don't believe in coincidences as everything happens for a reason but I don't like to call it like that either let's just say everything has it's order/disorder <does that also exist?>) that @amanitadreamer started her channel recently in the same period literally days since I started I saw her video while she cooked them I was curious what was going on even if I know various processes of taking it and I was blown away when she started posting so much videos I was starting to think this was some kind of conspiracy that the government takes down everyone talking about it. Since I first took it almost 5 years ago I never found anything besides some forums and maybe some papers but nobody spoke about Amanitason youtube and I was pretty suspicious, I hope I'm wrong. Also I live in Germany, I am not german, but my girlfriend is and I showed her the german video on Osiris, Jesus, Santa Claus and others and I may say it's not the first time I heard that there are indeed a lot of coincidences also with the pictures and depictions of the mushrooms and other psychotropic and psychedelic plants. This smells way too weird I don't know if it's ok to write about this on the internet but I don't actually give a peck hah. Thank you again for the effort in creating such a wonderful community and for the creation of the topic. Now I am very busy and I don't have much time for it but from time to time I will post something, when you make it please remind me so I will immediately post some stuff.