Need Information and Help!

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Howtobabysit123
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Need Information and Help!

Post by Howtobabysit123 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:04 am

So what does this mushroom do exactly cause I get so many answer but their not what I'm looking for in a answer. If it's not psychodelic than what does it do?
Last edited by Howtobabysit123 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UrsusSapiens

Post by UrsusSapiens » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:37 pm

Howtobabysit123 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:04 am
Okay question one is amanita muscaria legal in the us
AFAIK yes. But you will have to check your local laws. But so far, I haven't heard from any ban or listing on (FDA) drug list for amanita muscaria in the U.S..
Howtobabysit123 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:04 am
and also I found on eBay 40grams of amanita muscaria for 30 40 dollars and the seller who's I think from the Netherlands I messaged this person an asked if they contained the psychoactive properties and they said yes they contain strong psychoactive properties.now I'm new to mushrooms ive only done them once but my thing is is should they be trusted and does it seem legit?
Interestingly, AFAIK, it is illegal to collect A.M. in the Netherlands. So, I wonder where he gets his merchandise from?

But is there ANY reason why you don't get out and collect your own A.M.? It's free, and you get some hiking quality time. Ordering them on ebay is iffy... even if you find a trustworthy source, you know NOTHING about the mushrooms (e.g. when and where they were picked, how they were dried....). All over that, this source can vanish any time.... SO unless you don't have strong reasons NOT to collect them yourself (and get the direct admission to the source itself :D ), ordering A.M. online is IMHO like ordering your cabbage at FTD.... ;)
Nature isn't mute - it's man who is deaf.

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:18 am

So as for getting your own by foraging they aren't fruiting anywhere right now. Some few areas get them in the spring but the season starts in the fall. So for you, buying online is your best bet. There are many reputable stores that sell them that specialize in amanitas. Ebay has been pretty reliable depending on how long the seller has been doing this. I just can't give you an exact store for legal reasons.
For microdosing you can't make a single dose and you can see my how to make video on that.
For legalities in the US it is legal to pick, posses and use. In GB the law against it hasn't been tested yet and the law states that psychedelics are illegal to pick and posses and use and it includes amanitas.
I have a microdosing video as well.
I wish you the best in this. It has served me well and saved my life.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer